DAAD Scholarship 2017–2018 Application Form, Study in Germany @daaddelhi.org Deadline, Program Details
DAAD Scholarship available for aspirants who want to take admission in various postgraduate courses and other courses at German Universities. German Academic Exchange Service is set to offer DAAD scholarships for providing the admission to the academically educated young professionals from developing countries. Every year, Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst supports more than 100,000 German and international students all over the world, so that it is considered as world largest funding organization.
Students who want to take admission in Masters or PhD courses in Economic Sciences/ Business Administration/ Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences etc, they can take benefit of this DAAD Scholarship 2017 scheme.
Aspirants who are willing to make their future bright and want to study in Germany they must apply for DAAD Scholarship on or before the deadline that is 28-07-2017. Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst offers this scholarship to those eligible students who want to persue their studies in Germany but due to some financial problem they cannot afford it. On this page of indguru.com we have provided complete details related to DAAD Scholarship 2017 – 2018, so scroll down the page and get info regarding same from here.
Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst Scholarships Name:
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development (EPOS)
- Masters’ Scholarships in Public Policy & Good Governance (PPGG)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
Course Level AND Study Subject(s):
DAAD Scholarships are available for those candidates who want to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/ PhD) in Germany. DAAD Scholarships are awarded for pursuing development-related postgraduate courses.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility:
Those candidates, who are pursuing their graduation study by applying to the DAAD Scholarship Program, must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized university.
EPOS / PPGG:
Candidates must have Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
Candidates who want to take taking in the post graduate or doctoral programs, they should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
- Students (on the DAC List of the OECD) from following developing countries can apply:
- International applicants can apply for these scholarships
List of Countries and Subjects:
|Europe||Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Rep., Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus;|
|North Africa||Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia.|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Ivory Coast (Côte D’Ivoire), Djibouti, Eritrea, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Kenya, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Dem. Rep., Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Zambia, Sâo Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Somalia, St. Helena, Sudan, South Africa, Southern Sudan (new), Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Chad, Uganda and Central African Republic;|
|North and Central America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Trinidad and Tobago;|
|South America||Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana, Columbia, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela;|
|Near and Middle East||Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian territories and Syria;|
|South and Central Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan;|
|East Asia||China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, East Timor and Vietnam.|
|OCEANIA||Cooki Oslands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Wallis and Futuna|
Application Fee to apply for DAAD Scholarship:
Candidates will have to pay the appropriate application fee through the proper channel and as per the course they are going to apply for DAAD Germany Scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship Amount:
- The amount of DAAD Germany Scholarship will be provided according to the academic level as mentioned below:
- For Graduates: 750 euros
- For Doctoral Candidates: 1,000 euros
- In this DAAD Scholarship Programme the amount will also be provided towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Those aspirants who will be selected for this scholarship they will also receive the Travel allowance, except these expenses are sheltered by the home country or a different source of funding.
The classification of the candidates will be done on the basis of short listing process of the application form followed by the further process of the organization.
College Admission Requirement
- Candidates must have been completed the last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) no longer than six years previously
- Must have minimum two years’ relevant professional experience
English Language Requirements:
It is totally depends on selected the study programme; All the applying candidates must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship Application Form?
- All the candidates who want to apply for DAAD Scholarship Scheme they may apply to the fellowships programs by submitting the application form at the regional office of the India.
- Aspirants are required to know that they may get the application form from the official website of organization that is www.daaddelhi.org or from the reputed office.
- Candidates must fill the application form with the entire information and send it through proper channel before the last date.
Required documents (in the following order):
- DAAD application form
- Hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Proof of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught
- English, if available
- Copies of awarded academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate
- To be taken at (country): South Africa
- Eligible Fields of Study: The natural sciences, mathematics, ICT, engineering, agricultural sciences, applied social sciences and humanities.
- Type: Masters & Doctoral degrees.
- Number of Awardees: Up to 120
- Value of Scholarship: Scholarship values are as follows:
- Master’s degree: ZAR 80 000.00 p.a.
- PhD degree: ZAR 110 000.00 p.a.
Last date to apply for DAAD Scholarship 2017: 28-07-2017
For further details regarding DAAD Scholarship 2017 – 2018 you may check this Official Link.