DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2017 Lower, Upper Primary School (LP/UP) Teachers Exam Pattern Download PDF
DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus
Latest DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus is out now!!! Get Updated DEE Syllabus and Exam pattern here….. Recently, Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has released DEE Assam Recruitment Notification for 11278 Upper Primary & Lower Primary (LP/UP) School Teachers Vacancies. In this concern, organization has invited application to fill up vacant positions. Thus, now official has decided to conduct the written exam to check this efficiency talent of applier. So, candidates who had applied for this recruitment may collect DEE Assam Primary Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. If you want to download the DEE Assam Exam Syllabus in PDF format then you may go through the official website that is www.lpupteachers.com To know all important topics of DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2017 you are advised to scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
DEE Assam Primary School Teacher Syllabus
To help the applicants, applied for the specified notification for their preparations, Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has updated DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus. As various applicants have applied for the specified vacancy, if you are one of them then you may start your preparations with the help of DEE Assam Syllabus as given below. Check all important topics for DEE Assam Teacher Exam!!
Director of Elementary Education Assam Primary School Teacher Syllabus
- Verb forms
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Reported speech
- Punctuations Letter Writing-formal & informal
- Essay on current issues
- Idioms and phrases
- Antonym & Synonyms
- Methods of teaching English at the elementary level.
- Translation of Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Plural Forms etc
- Living word
- Human Body
- Plant Life
- Natural Vegetation and Wild Life
- Natural resources
- The concept of elements
- Molecule and Atom
- The basic structure of an atom
- Radioactivity, gas, and liquids
- Classification of Hydrocarbons
- Chemical and physical changes
- Greenhouse effect
- Photosynthesis Motion
- Displacement, velocity
- Uniform and non- uniform motion along a straight line
- Acceleration, distance – time and velocity
- The idea of uniform circular motion
- Force and motion
- Momentum, force, and acceleration
- Action and reaction forces
- Elementary idea of conservation of momentum
- Conservation of energy, simple machine
- The Universe
- Natural phenomenon
- Planets, Indian space research program
- Number System
- Estimation of’ numbers
- Place value, use of symbols
- Word problems on number operations involving large numbers
- Conversions of units of length & mass
- Multiples and factors
- Prime/Composite Numbers
- Prime factorization
- HCF and LCM, Rationale numbers
- Whole numbers
- Identifying and formulating rules
- Integers, Properties of integers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit & loss, work & time velocity & distance
- Simple and compound interest
- Binomials, polynomials
- Basic of algebra, linear equation
- Quadratic equation & word related problems
Check Here- How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
- Primary Institutions of democracy
- Local bodies
- State bodies
- National bodies
- Citizen’s rights in Democracy
- The Role of Panchayat and Nagarpalikas in education
- Health and other social services
Check Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
DEE Assam Teacher Exam Pattern
All applicants are informed that Written Exam and Interview will be organized by the selection panel of Director of Elementary Education Assam for Primary Teacher. Candidates who will qualify in written exam they will be call for interview for further selection procedure. The recruitment exam consist Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on various Subjects. There is no negative marking, so you can attempt all questions. The Questions will be asked from General Subjects as well as from their Concerned Subjects.
- DEE Assam Teacher written examination will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The paper will consist four sections.
- Each section will be carrying equal marks.
- It is not necessary to qualify any section individually.
- There is no penalty for wrong response.
- The questions will be asked from General Science, General Maths, Environmental Studies, Hindi and English.
|Core Language (Hindi & English)|
Hope you are satisfied with the details given on this web page, still if you have any query concerning DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus then must go through above highlighted official link. Candidates may bookmark this website to fetch latest details about DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2017 anytime you want.