Delhi Current Affairs 2017 Latest Day to Day Updates on General Knowledge (GK), Study Material Online Quiz
Delhi Current Affairs
Candidates who are looking for latest updates related to Delhi Current Affairs they may get all the entire info through this page. Those who preparing for any competitive exam and /or keen to enhance their knowledge may get Latest Day to Day Updates on General Knowledge (GK) from here. Also, you are most welcome on this page to clutch Study Material, Questions/ Answers and Online Quiz. To acquire details about Delhi Current Affairs 2017, you may go through this whole acknowledgement.
For the help of aspirants, we have provided here on this page of indguru.com Questions and Answers on latest Delhi news/ updates. It is important if you are preparing for any competitive exam then you must have good knowledge of current affairs that will surely help you to crack any of the examination. These Highlights cover all topics including business deals, victories, failures, tragic incidents, corruption, political agreements etc. You may also download in PDF for the better preparation of the entrance examination.
About Delhi Current Affairs Highlights…
- DDA launches Housing Scheme 2017 with 13000 flats
- Delhi Police launches Bicycle Patrols for better policing
- Hospitals can’t hold patients hostage for unpaid bills: Delhi High Court
- Delhi MCD Elections 2017 results
- No red beacon on Delhi HC judges cars
- Delhi’s 85-year-old Cinema Theatre bids adieu with Raj Kapoor’s Mera Naam Joker
- Delhi LG orders recovery of Rs 97 crore from AAP for violating SC guidelines on advertisement
- Audit how much timber and money are generated from felling of trees in Delhi: High Court to CAG
- Delhi LG approves hike in minimum wages by 37 per cent
- Union Government empowers EPCA to implement plan to tackle air pollution
- Smart City remains top in NDMC’s 2017-18 annual budget
- Anil Baijal to be appointed 21st Lieutenant Governor of Delhi
- Delhi Government to slash bus fares by 75 per cent
- Child born out of rape entitled to compensation: HC
- Son has no right to reside in parent’s house: HC
- National Green Tribunal orders green audit of all government buildings
- 2 Lakh diesel vehicles go off road
- Delhi Current Affairs:Union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has notified the Graded Response Action Plan to combat air pollution in NCR region.
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has ordered inspection of plants which treat waste in the hospitals.
- It also has a maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) facility for upkeeping of Pawan Hans’ helicopter fleet
- Biomedical waste poses hazard due to two principal reasons – toxicity and infectivity.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs
Delhi GK Questions & Answers 2017
Q.1: On July 5, 2017, who among the following launched a month-long plantation drive in Delhi to mark Van Mahotsav?
1.President Pranab Mukerjee
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
4.Speaker of the Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan
5.Environment Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan
Q.2: In its 270th report titled “Compulsory Registration of Marriages”, Law Commission of India has suggested that the time limit to register marriages should be restricted to ______days after which a penalty of Rs. 5/- per day could be imposed.
Q.3: As announced by Union Government, how much proportion of the total outstanding debt of all state power distribution companies (discoms) has been covered under the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) so far?
Check Also: Railway Current Affairs
Q.4: 10TH India-Jordan Trade and Economic Joint Committee (TEJC) Meeting was held on 4th and 5th July, 2017, in:
3.New Delhi, India
Q.5: Who among the following inaugurated the 9th edition of Delhi Dialogue on 4th of July 2017 in New Delhi?
5.M Venkaiah Naidu
Q.6: Under which jurisdiction with regard to the Basel III reforms, has the Financial Stability Board (FSB), an international body for global financial system kept India on liquidity coverage ratio?
2. Mainly compliant
3. Largely compliant
4. Extra compliant
Q.7: Which country has topped the list in terms of money parked by its citizens with Swiss banks?
- Hong Kong
Q.8: Name the NGO that has been awarded the United Nations Development Programme’s Equator Prize for devising an ecologically sustainable agriculture model to combat the adverse impacts of drought.
1. Swayam Shikshan Prayog
2. Swadhar IDWC
4. Swades Foundation
Check Also: International Current Affairs
Q.9: Ritika Thaker is related to which of the following sports?
Q.10: Simran Singhi is related to which of the following sports?
Q.11: India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
Q.12: The 2017 International Plastic Bag Free Day (IPBFD) is observed on which date?
- July 2
2. July 3
Check Here: Current Affairs July
Q.13: Who has become the first female Prime Minister of Serbia?
- Xavier Bettel
- Elio Di Rupo
- Calsi Vucic
- Ana Brnabic
Q.14: Where will be the India’s tallest air traffic control (ATC) tower be operational in December this year?
- New Delhi
Q.15: Which of the following banks has terminated its joint venture agreement with Canada-based investment firm Fairfax Financial Holdings?
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- IDFC Bank
Q.16: Which city is hosting the 9th edition of Delhi Dialogue?
- New Delhi
You Can Also Check: Political Current Affairs
Q.17: Which Indian commodity exchange will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)?
- Universal Commodity Exchange
- National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
- National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd
- Multi Commodity Exchange
Q.18: What is the currency of Ivory Coast?
3. CFA franc
Q.19: Which Bank has appointed Melwyn Rego as its new CEO and MD?
1.State Bank of India
Q.20: Which state has launched the third version of women’s safety app Himmat?
Get Here: Meetings And Summits Current Affairs
In most of the competitive exams the questions related to current affairs are always asked to check the knowledge of candidate. Not only in entrance examinations, also are these questions always asked in interviews. So this is very important for you to know about the Delhi Current Affairs 2017.
You can follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get related information. You can also subscribe to mail services to get messages directly in your inbox. You can give your comments in the comment box. Your views are necessary for us.