Delhi High Court Syllabus
Those candidates who are going to appear for DHC Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) & Restorer (Group-C) Exam, they can check the Delhi High Court Syllabus from this page. Appearing candidates can download the Delhi High Court Group-C syllabus in PDF Format through Online Mode. Students can also get Delhi High Court Exam pattern and Delhi High Court Syllabus 2017 through this page and start their exam preparations accordingly.
Highlights Of This Page….
Delhi HC Recruitment examination is all set to be conducted for the motive to recruit candidates for filling up 124 Judicial and Restorer Job. So candidates who are going to appear in Delhi High Court Recruitment exam, they must prepare according to the delhihighcourt.nic.in syllabus for scoring good marks. Candidates are advised to prepare well with the help of Delhi High Court Exam Syllabus. Complete Delhi High Court Syllabus 2017–2018 is provided below by the team of Indguru.com.
Delhi High Court Syllabus
Delhi High Court Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
Check Now: Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment
DHC Group C Syllabus for English Language
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction
- Para jumbles
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance.
- Menstruation – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation
Delhi HC Syllabus for General Awareness (Banking Sector)
- International Organizations/ Financial Institutions
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Indian Financial System
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Government Schemes
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Pattern 2017:
Here on this page, we are providing Delhi High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the convenience of the students, so students are advised to go through it and prepare according to it, to get the good result in the DHC Exams.
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks||Exam/Test Duration|
|1||Objective type||Language Comprehension||180 Marks||2 hours|
Delhi High Court JJA Qualifying Marks:
The DHC JJA Qualifying Marks will be prepared according to the marks divided to each and every group of examinations. Candidates can check the marking is defined below in the table.
|The qualifying marks for the objective type and the comprehension/essay writing test and interview shall be as under : Category||Qualifying marks For objective test||Qualifying marks For comprehension/ essay writing||Qualifying marks for interview|
|General||90 (i.e. 50% of 180 marks)||25 (i.e. 50% of 50 marks)||11 (out of 35 marks)|
|SC/ST/OBC/ PH||81 (i.e. 45% of 180 marks)||22.5 (i.e. 45% of 50 marks)||09 (out of 35 marks)|
Read Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
Delhi HC Exam Preparation Tips:
Those candidates who have aspire to become the part of Delhi High Court, so for them, here we are providing some tips to crack the Delhi High court Exams. we assure you, if you can apply over it, then you will perform better in the exam, which is essential to qualify. So here you go….
- First Of all , candidates have to Get knowledge About Syllabus of each subject and the topics with their worth.
- Candidates can study by making Strategy You have to Set daily wise target as per the weight age of the topic (scoring should be prepare better) and must Develop a routine to study according to planed strategy.
- Applicants must be keep Updated yourself with recent affairs the exam by reading daily newspaper and GK books, by watching News daily and Make regular practice with online GK mock test.
- For the preparation of Delhi High Court Exam by Using Best Study Material as they are keys to get success in the career.
- Candidates can do regular practice with previous DHC question paper or by mock test or Delhi high court sample papers.
Participated aspirants may get their Delhi High Court Syllabus 2017–2018 through Official Link.