digitalpolice.gov.in Digital Police Portal – File Online Complaint, Seek Person Verification
Digital Police Portal
Union home minister, Mr. Rajnath Singh had taken a great endeavor in order to introduce digitalpolice.gov.in Digital Police Portal with the main objective of tracking criminal and illegal activities. However, this project has been launched under Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems i.e. CCTNS project through which it would be easier to preserve a separate database of people involved in criminal activities and undertaking crime.
After the introduction of this new portal, people can easily file their online complaints and would be able to seek person verification. According to Rajnath Singh,” this initiative will be offering reports and investigation from 46 state police database and central agencies. In addition to this, to provide more support to the civilians, the union minister had provided the facilities of crime research agencies to easily access illegal statistics.
From more than 15,398 police stations, nearly 13,775 are being able to implement into digitalization system for entering large data base in the software. Moreover, through the help of this web portal, any authorized individual can have access to national database of the crime records for main determination of policy making, research and interrogation.
Digitalpolice.gov.in Digital Police Portal
Steps To File Your Complaints
To file your grievances at Digitalpolice.gov.in, civilians are required to follow some below given laid down steps for better response.
- The foremost step you need to take is to visit the digital police official website i.e. digitalpolice.gov.in/
- Then press on option report a crime which is present under the column of service for citizen.
- Now hit on login button in order to register yourself and file complaints.
- After that fill the accurate data in the registration form and verify your details with the received OTP.
- After successful registration, finally you will be able to register your issues at the digital police website.
Digital Police Portal – Services
- Personal details verification of employees, nurses, tenants, owner, etc
- Online verification of passport
- Permission for anchoring any event/show
- FIR complaint registration via online mode
- Request for digital police verification
Benefits of Digital Police Portal
Well, there are lots of benefits that can be attained through the use of this brilliant web portal. So, let’s have a look at the below points without wasting much time.
- Through digital police service, any Indian civilian can file their complaints online against any criminal or even police constable.
- For speediest grievance resolution, individuals can file FIR online.
- This facility will provide several citizen friendly services including online tracking of case, legal services etc.
- The database prepared would be very helpful in police investigations and to sort out the crime case frequently.
- The research agencies and other investigation parties have full access to login the crime database records.
So, that’s all about digitalpolice.gov.in Digital Police Portal. For more interesting and cool stuff like this, stay tuned with our web portal i.e. indguru.com.