DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2017-2018 (Released) 15th Oct Assistant Foreman/Manager Exam Hall Ticket
DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card
We have come up with exciting news for the aspirants who will appearing for DSSSB tier 1 exam, they can now download the DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card form below given guidelines. Actually, the DSSSB Assistant Foreman/Manager Exam Hall Ticket has been released by the selection board. Well, the examination date for the DSSSB tier 1 exam is fixed on 15th October 2017 for which DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 plays an important role.
Apart from the online DSSSB call letter, the candidates will also receive the hard copy at their respective postal address. But that will be available to them prior to few day of exam. On this page, you will also get to know about the perfect exam criteria as well as some interesting things about the DSSSB tier 1 call letter. So, what are you waiting for? Quickly download your DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2018 from the page designed by team of indguru.com
Steps to Download DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card
- First of all the applicants are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Now you need to login with your registration number and date of birth in the space mentioned below.
- After this, press on “submit” icon for proper submission of all the documents.
- Now user will be redirected to a new page comprising of DSSSB tier I hall ticket.
- Open it and save it in a prescribed way for future usages.
Download Now: DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2017-2018
DSSSB Tier I Exam Pattern 2017
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- There will be 200 questions from various subjects.
- There will be 5 sections each consisting of 40 marks.
|1||Tier I||General Awareness||40||40||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
DSSSB Tier I Hall Ticket
All those who will be participating in the DSSSB exam are mandatory to have their admit card at the time of exam appearance. Besides this, there are some important documents which must be carried by the applicants along with Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board admit card.
- Proof of DOB
- Photo identity proof
- Mark sheets and certificates
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- Hard copy of application form
- Experience certificate
- Any other relevant document form official authority
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
About DSSSB Tier 1 call letter
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will be conducting the tier I examination for selecting the applicants for various posts including assistant foremen, manager in various fields. For best guidance of the applicants, we have also prescribed the appropriate exam pattern for the candidates.
Well, the DSSSB admit card is only for those intellectuals who have applied for the recruitment process of the organization. However, the subordinate section board has decided to conduct the exam in there tier I, II and III. And this admits card is for the applicants who have been appearing for the first stage of written exam.
Dates Not To Be Missed
|Post Code||Post Name||Exam Date|
|23/15||Manager (Information Technology)|
|26/15||Deputy Manager (Personnel)|
|214/2014||Dy[dot] Manager (Traffic)|
Note: So, that’s all about DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2017-2018, you may check the Official Link of organization to gain more details.
Check Below Given Links: