EME Centre Secunderabad Recruitment
Latest notification titled as EME Centre Secunderabad Recruitment has been published. Under it, recruitment rally will be organized by EMI Centre under unit HQ Quota in July. This Recruitment Rally is released for sons of war widows/ex-servicemen/servicemen and own brothers of servicemen/ex-servicemen including the wards of TA personnel. Contenders satisfying eligibility criteria may apply for Job Positions such as Soldier in Technical, General Duty and Tradesman. Willing candidates may join EME Centre Bharti Rally by reporting at address placed beneath of this page.
Individuals yearning to be recruited as a soldier may take part in Recruitment Rally which will start from 17-07-2017 to 27-08-2017. Selection Authority will organize Skill Test/ Interview to shortlist talented personals for EME Centre Secunderabad Jobs. Follow straightforward steps to apply for EME Centre Secunderabad Recruitment 2017–2018 well listed on below of this page by team of indguru.com
EME Centre Secunderabad Vacancies Details:
- Soldier Technician
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Soldier Tradesman
Grab Today: Latest Government Jobs
For Soldier Technician:
Applying aspirant may have passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with at least 50% marks in aggregate or must have 3 years Diploma in Engineering in appropriate trade.
For Soldier (General Duty):
You must have pursued Matriculation/SSLC or equivalent with at least 45%marks in aggregate as mentioned in notification.
For Soldier Tradesman:
Contender may have passed Matriculation or 8th class (8th class certificate along with Transfer certificate will be accepted with signature and official stamp of Principal of School or Institute).
Age of applying applicant for Soldier Technician and Tradesman Position should be 17 Years 6 months to 23 and those who want to apply for Soldier (General Duty) should be 17 Years 6 months to 21 years in age as per norms of institution. Contenders who belong to reserved communities will get relaxation in age as per rules of Government.
Selection Panel will give an impressive and good amount of pay scale to individuals selected under EME Centre Recruitment. Other incentives and allowances will be based on your working.
Mode of selection for EME Centre Jobs:
Recruitment Panel will organize Skill Test/ Interview to check out knowledge of applicants. Those who perform well in these rounds will be hired for Soldier Positions.
You May Read This:
Ways to apply for EME Centre Secunderabad Recruitment:
- At first step, you may visit web portal of organization.
- Choose appropriate link concerning Recruitment Rally from home page.
- Secunderabad Notification will appear in front of you.
- Read out entire notification with utmost care. You may go through eligibility criteria, applying process, mode of selection and other information.
- Those who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply for it.
- You are required to visit at venue placed below. Don’t forget to carry crucial documents listed beneath.
Necessary Documents to be produced at time of rally:
Applicants may carry these documents at time of going for Recruitment Rally.
- Relation certificate with a Water Mark of the concerned Record Office as per new format attached
- Educational certificates along with marks sheets
- Fifteen copies of latest passport size colored photographs (3.5cm X4cm)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST category
- Affidavit (as given with rally notice)
- Death Certificate in case Father/Brother is deceased
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Sports Certificate (if any)
- Character certificate
- Nativity/Permanent residence certificate
Recruitment Rally Notification: Download here
Recruitment Rally will be held on: 17.07.2017 to 27.08.2017
Milkha Singh Stadium of 1 training Battalion
1 EME Center, Bolarum
Secunderabad at 6:00 am
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Hyderabad
To grab more facts concerning EME Centre Secunderabad Recruitment 2017–2018, keep tuned with our web portal.