GCET Online Registration 2018 Notification Goa CET Application Form, Fees Structure, Exam Dates Apply @dtegoa.gov.in
GCET Online Registration
GCET Exam Date 2018 has been announced, it is going to be held on 8th and 9th May 2018!! Applicants who are interested to apply for GCET 2018 Exam Notification are required to get GCET Online Registration for Goa Common Entrance Test. Students who wish to get admission in to Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Nursing, Architecture and other professional courses must apply online by submitting Goa CET Application Form till last week of April 2018. Applicants to fetch details of GCET Online Registration 2018, Fees Structure and more read thoroughly this page.
GCET is the State-level entrance examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa every year in the month of May. Goa CET 2018 is conducted to provide admission to eligible students into the private and government medical and engineering colleges in state of Goa. Aspirants who desire to get admission in respective course can apply for GCET Notification 2018. Willing aspirants have to submit the Goa CET 2018 Online Registration form with the help of instructions given below. Go through this page to get more details about GCET Online Registration 2018, presented by the team of indguru.com.
Goa CET Registration 2018
- Goa CET Notification 2018 will be released in month of March
- Goa CET 2018 Exam Date is fixed ion 8th and 9th May 2018
- GCET Online Registration 2018 will be done through online mode only.
GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed the higher secondary school examination and XII of Goa from recognized board of CBSE, New Delhi in the stream of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- For getting Goa CET 2018 Registration one must have satisfying age of as asked in the Goa CET 2018 Notification.
Read Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Admission of the applicants for the respective course will be based on the basis of
- Admissions to MBBS & BDS Courses: one must have passed NEET (National Entrance cum Eligibility Test) conducted by CBSE.
- Admissions to B.E., B.Pharm, BHMS, BAMS, Allied Health Sciences, & B.Sc. in Nursing courses: Shall be carried out on the basis of GCET- 2018 marks.
- Admissions to B.Arch course: Will be done based on the marks obtained at NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture.
GCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- GCET is a computer based examination
- Exam includes three sections such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each paper will consists 75 questions
- Each question will be of 1mark each
- Duration of exam is 2 hours for each subject
GCET 2018 Syllabus
|Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Atoms and Nuclei||Solid State, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids, Bio-molecules||Algebra, Calculus, Linear Programming, Probability|
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
How to apply for GCET Online Registration 2018
Step 1: Interested applicants who are applying for GCET Exam Notification 2018 firstly visit the official site that is www.dtegoa.gov.in.
Step 2: From the home page select the suitable link of GCET 2018 Notification.
Step 3: Now read all details of examination carefully to ensure the eligibility.
Step 4: Those who are already registered can hit on apply online tab and apply directly.
Step 5: New users must move towards GCET 2018 Online Registration tab.
Step 6: Fill up Goa CET Online Registration form 2018 with all complete details in proper manner.
Step 5: Now press the “submit” tab, to record details and complete GCET Registration process and get ID or password.
Step 7: After this, enter GCET 2018 Registration ID or password into account to login.
Step 8: Aspirants must fill up Goa CET Online application form in accurate manner
Step 9: Thereafter upload all relevant documents such as certificates/ Photographs and signature or as asked.
Step 10: At last, press the submit tab and take out printed copy of GCET online application form for future use.
Check out: List of Entrance Exam
|Starting date of the application form||March 2018|
|Last date for receiving GCET 2018 application at reception center||April 2018|
|Last date to apply for GCET 2018||April 2018 last week|
|G-CET 2018 Exam Dates||8th & 09th May 2018|
|Start date to submit forms for admission||May 2018|
|Date of result (expected)||1st week of June 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||June 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List||June 2018|
|First Round of admission||June 2018|
|Second round of admission||July 2018|
|Special Round of Admission in MBBS/BDS Courses||Sept 2018|
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
For more details about the GCET Online Registration 2018 must go through the Official Link. You can bookmarks this page by pressing ctrl+D.