GGU Admission 2017–2018 Notification Guru Ghasidas University VET Entrance Test, Application Form, Dates
Candidates who want to get admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in reputed university are hereby informed that, GGU Admission is open now!! Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur is inviting applications for the academic session 2017-18 through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) for admission to different UG & PG courses. GGU Entrance Exam will be held on 19th & 20th May 2017. Eligible and willing contenders can apply against Guru Ghasidas University Notification by applying as per schedule prescribed below. Individuals who are aspired to apply for GGU VET Exam need to submit GGU Application Form before the last date. Aspirants who are looking for other important details and facts regarding GGU Admission 2017 are advised to go through below given page which is well modified by team of indguru.com
Integrated BA- LLB, B.Com-LLB (5 year)
UG Courses :B.Sc in Forestry, B.Pharm, B.Ed Special Education/B.Ed, Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib. & I.Sc)
PG Courses:M.Sc available in Bio-technology, Botany, Forensic Science, chemistry, Computer Science, Forestry, Rural Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Zoology, M.A program in Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Hindi, History, English M.Ed, M.P.Ed, MCA, Master of Social Work (MSW), M.Com, Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MMCJ), M.A./M.Sc in Anthropology, M.Lib & Info. Sc
Diploma courses: Diploma in German, Diploma in French and diploma in Pharmacy.
Integrated UG/PG Program (5 years):Hindi, English, Library & Information Science, Economics, History, Political Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Anthropology, Commerce, Botany, Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Rural Technology, Physics, Electronics
Eligibility Norms for GGU VET Entrance Exam
Candidates who are applying against GGU Notification, they must have done Intermediate/Graduation/ Degree/Diploma from a recognized university or institute. Age of contenders applying against UG Programme should be 22 years and 25 years in case of PG programs. Individuals who are applying against M.P.Ed course, they must have maximum age limit of 28 years as on admission year and 27 years for M.Pharm and M.Lib & Inf. Sc course. However, there are no upper age restrictions for admission to BA-LLB/ B.Ed & M.Ed/B.Com LLB academic programs.
Application fee for GGU Admission 2017
Candidates who are applying for Guru Ghasidas University Admission can obtain applications via online as well as through offline mode. Contenders who wish to fill online applications are required to pay Rs. 400/- along with Bank Charges (for GEN and OBC category applicants) and Rs. 200/- plus Bank Charges (for SC/ ST /PWD candidates). However, aspirants who wish to apply using Offline mode can obtain applications on the payment of Rs. 500/- (for GEN and OBC) and Rs. 300/- for (SC/ ST /PWD appliers).
Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test for granting admissions into various UG and PG courses will be organized at below given examination centres. Let’s have a look!!
- Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Ways to apply against GGU Admission
Candidates need to visit the web page of Guru Ghasidas University and that is www.ggu.ac.in. After that, press on “ADMISSION 2017-18” tab that is located at right side of homepage. Now, press on “ADMISSION BROCHURE 2017-18 (ALL COURSES)” link that is available under the menu bar on appeared page. In few seconds, details and information will appear. Read it carefully and completely. Then, individuals who fulfill eligibility norms can apply against GGU Admission 2017 using online mode as well as through offline mode.
Via Online Mode
- Individuals who are interested to apply for GGU Admission 2017 using online mode need to press on “VET ADMISSION 2017-18 – APPLY ONLINE/ OFFLINE” link that is situated under menu bar.
- This will re-direct you on a new page showing some links. Now, aspirants are required to press on “Hit here for online Submission of Application” link.
- After that, login using appropriate ID and Password, but if you are new user then strike on “Press for New Registration” link.
- After this, fill Guru Ghasidas University Application Form will required details.
- Upload required documents, photograph and signature. Make the payment of application fee.
- At last, submit it and take a print out of same.
Check Here– How to Fill Online Application Form
Via Offline Mode
- Aspirants who wish to apply through offline mode are required to hit on “VET ADMISSION 2017-18 – APPLY ONLINE/ OFFLINE” link.
- On next page, hit on “Offline Application form” link that is located under “Downloads” section.
- Now, fill downloaded application form with mandatory details.
- Attach self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, etc and documents accompanied with DD of requisite fee (Rs. 500/300) in favour of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur payable at Bilaspur (CG).
- After affixing all required enclosures, send it to the address before given time limit.
Documents to be attached:
- The original bank draft / Challan Copy/Transaction slip
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate from the competent authority
- Photocopies of mark-sheets/certificates in support of his/her educational qualification
- A self attested copy of the certificate of participation in the game
- A separate sheet indicating choice of the game for participation in the skill test duly signed by the candidate
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Koni, Bilaspur (CG) – 495009
Dates to be Keep in Mind
|Last Date for submission of Applications||28th April 2017|
|Closing date of Offline Application form distribution from University counter/website||28th April 2017|
|Deadline for Submitting receipt of hard copy of application forms (online/offline)||02nd May 2017 till 5.00PM|
|Date for Downloading Admit card||12th May 2017|
|GGU Entrance Exam Date||19th & 20th May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||02nd June 2017|
|Counselling (For VET)||01st July 2017 onwards|
|Last date of Admission (For VET)||15th July 2017|
To gain other details and facts in regard to GGU Admission 2017, you may go through above specified official link. You can also bookmark our web page with the help of ctrl + d key.