GK Current Affairs 2017 Recent Updates! Crack Competitive Exams Preparation Test/Quizzes PDF Latest Ques/Ans Online
GK Current Affairs
We live in a dynamic world where in each single second some event is happening around us. Current affairs play an important part in our lives. The main function of GK Current Affairs lies in educating us and making us a more knowledgeable. Despite of making us aware about recent happenings, it is equally important for a successful career. Today, majority of career fields hire candidates who have a good knowledge of the current affairs. For example, competitive exams like banks demand candidates with a good general knowledge. So if a candidate has to crack bank exam in 2017, he/she must be acquainted with all the current affairs of 2016 and 2015.
So, reading newspapers about economy of India is not only to prepare for bank exam or any other exam but has become a part of our daily life. Latest General Knowledge Questions and Answers, recent updates, Latest Gk Current Affairs, General Knowledge Current Affairs Questions and Answers of all events whether related to national, economic, social or international level are going to assist you in preparing for the same. You can save GK Current Affairs 2017 in PDF Form too.
So, it is our knowledge of the current affairs that decides how well we understand the world and approach towards the same. Individual who has a better understanding of the world can deal with the problems in a better manner. So, it is vital to gain knowledge on different areas and not only confine it to a specific field of knowledge. Now, you can crack any competitive exam by taking help from this page.
Apart of this, you can download GK App in your smart phone containing all crucial competitive exams preparation tests on monthly basis. They are among the premier apps which guide us in preparing latest Current Affairs as well as GK. Fetch all facts about GK Current Affairs 2017 like Latest Gk News, GK Online Quiz from below section of page, well listed by team members of indguru.com
General Knowledge Current Affairs
Gk Latest News:
- China-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) announced its approval to a $329 million loan to build access roads across 4,000 villages in Gujarat.
- GK Current Affairs: 10th Session of the India- Jordan Trade and Economic Joint Committee held in New Delhi.
- GK Current Affairs: South Indian Bank has tied up with PFG Forex for transmittal facility for the benefit of Indian expatriates from Australia.
- GK Current Affairs :Pradeep Kumar Rawat appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Indonesia
- N Chandrasekaran appointed as Chairman of Tata Global Beverages Limited
- GK Current Affairs :The Malabar naval exercise involving Indian, American and Japanese navies will kick commence on July 10
- Seven agreements were signed between India and Israel in sectors ranging from agriculture to water conservation and space
- Jammu and Kashmir Assembly adopted a resolution to implement the goods and services tax (GST).
- Current Affairs and GK for competitive exams: Sushma Swaraj inaugurated the 9th edition Delhi Dialogue
- India’s leading cueist Pankaj Advani teamed up with Laxman Rawat to demolish Pakistan.
- Meeting of BRICS Ministers of Education was held in Beijing, China. The Indian delegation was led by Shri Prakash Javadekar
- India Signed 7 Agreements with Israel.
GK Quiz Online
General Knowledge Current Affairs Questions and Answers:
Latest Gk Quiz:
Q.1: Which union minister has launched a month-long plantation drive to mark Van Mahotsav-2017?
- Prakash Javadekar
- D. V. Sadananda Gowda
- Nitin Gadkari
- Harsh Vardhan
Q.2: Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar?
- Parimal Rai
2. Santosh Kumar
3. Sanjay Gupta
4.V P Singh Badnore
Check Now: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Q.3: Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much amount of loan to build roads in Gujarat?
2. $329 million
3. $422 million
Q.4: The 2017 Save Public Sector Banks Day (SPSBD) will be celebrated on which date in India?
- July 19
- July 8
- July 15
- July 11
Q.5: Which state government has launched ‘Elevate 100’ scheme to identify and nurture innovative start-ups?
- Tamil Nadu
Q.6: Who is the newly appointed Chief Election Commissioner (CEC)?
- V S Sampath
- Om Prakash Rawat
- H S Brahma
- Achal Kumar Jyoti
Q.7: Which city is hosting the 12th edition of G-20 Summit 2017?
Q.8: Who will become the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Indonesia?
- Hemalata C. Bhagirath
- Gurjit Singh
- Gautam Mukhopadhaya
- Pradeep Kumar Rawat
Q.9: Which country is hosting the 7th edition of BRICS Health Ministers’ Meeting-2017?
- South Africa
Check Now: Railway Current Affairs
Q.10: The Guindy National Park (GNP) is located in which state?
- Tamil Nadu
Q.11: Which Indian city is hosting the International conference on sports “CII ScoreCard 2017”?
- New Delhi
Q.12: Which Indian athlete was the flag bearer for the Indian contingent in the 22nd Asian Athletics Championship (AAC)-2017?
- Jitu Rai
- Tintu Luka
- Srabani Nanda
- Dipa Karmakar
Q.13: Which state government has signed an Expression of Intent (EOI) with IAAF and Athletics Federation of India (AFI) to establish a High Performance Academy?
Q.14: Which union minister has launched MERIT app and e-bidding portal for providing e-Bidding solution to States to select Independent Power Producers (IPPs)?
- Jagat Prakash Nadda
- Piyush Goyal
- Kiren Rijiju
- Anupriya Patel
Check Here: Current Affairs July
Q.15: The 2017 Dree festival has recently celebrated in which state of India?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Q.16: Which country’s team has won the 2017 Asian Team Snooker Championship?
Q.17: Which Indian Institute has been ranked 2nd in the 2016 ICCG Top Climate Think Tanks in the Rest of the World – Absolute Ranking?
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
- Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS)
- Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM)
- The Energy Resources Institute (TERI)
Q.18: Who has been appointed as the new chief of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)?
- P C Thakur
- RK Pachnanda
- Sanjay Kumar
- Kirti Shekhar
You Can Also Check: Delhi Current Affairs
Q.19: India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
- $220 million
- $470 million
- $350 million
- $185 million
Q.20: Who has become the first female Prime Minister of Serbia?
- Xavier Bettel
- Elio Di Rupo
- Calsi Vucic
- Ana Brnabic
Read Also: Political Current Affairs
With the help of above information concerning GK Current Affairs 2017 for Competitive Exams, you can update yourself with national as well as international events happening in our country. So, all you need is to prepare accordingly. To grab more updated information concerning GK Current Affairs, stay tuned with us.