GNDU Admission 2017–2018 Ph.D Courses Notification, Application Form, Imp Dates Register Online gndu.ac.in
Guru Nanak Dev University has released the notification for GNDU Admission. Thus, candidates who want to take admission in Ph.D Courses at different streams they can apply for GNDU Ph.D Entrance Exam. In this concern, online application forms are invited by the University via official web portal that is gndu.ac.in. Eligible candidates can submit register themselves as on before the ending date that is 12-08-2017.
Applicants are hereby notified that the Guru Nanak Dev University Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 17-08-2017. Willing contenders can check all Important Dates for GNDU Admission 2017 as mentioned below on this page. Applying candidates who want to avail additional details concerning GNDU Admission 2018 they can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
Overview of this Page…
Departments where Ph.D Eligibility Test will be conducted
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science & Technology
- Human Genetics
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU PhD
Aspirants who are going to apply for Guru Nanak Dev University Ph.d Admission they must have Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks (6.18 CGPA out of 10) or 50% marks (5.62 CGPA out of 10) for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates or an equivalent degree of recognized Indian University in the subject concerned or allied-field.
Note: M.Phil candidates from other universities are not exempted from Ph.D. Eligibility Test.
Application Fee for GNDU Ph.d Admission
Contenders who are going to submit GNDU Admission Form they have to pay application fee at any branch of State Bank of Patiala. The bank will issue a unique Journal ID after depositing the money in the bank. The required fee according to category as given below:
- General and OBC categories: Rs.1200
- SC/ST and PWD category: Rs. 600
GNDU Admission Process
Applicants are hereby notified that the Guru Nanak Dev University will be conducted Ph.d Entrance Exam in two parts that is Paper I and Paper II. Candidates have to clear both paper for getting admission in Guru Nanak Dev University. For more details regarding Paper I and Paper II, check below!!
- The first paper will be compulsory and common to all candidates.
- In Paper-I, 25 multiple choice questions will be asked from the subject namely general awareness and mental ability.
- The question paper will be conducted for total 25 marks.
- The second paper will be subject specific.
- In this paper, applicants are required to attempt 50 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- 5 short answer type questions (out of 15), each question carrying 5 marks.
GNDU Ph.D Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for the Ph.D. eligibility test for admission to Ph.D. Programme will be the same as prescribed for UGC-NET conducted by respective regulatory bodies. In case of subjects where NET is not conducted, the syllabus for the entrance test will be notified by the concerned Head of the Department.
Contenders who qualify UGC (NET)/ UGC-CSIR (JRF) examination/SLET/GATE/ GPAT /ICAR /I NSPIRE / Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship awardees/teacher-fellowship exams, or have passed M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar in following departments/subjects are exempted from Ph.D. Eligibility Test but will have to apply online for GNDU Admission 2017.
Name Of The Departments
Simple Steps to Apply For GNDU Ph.d Admission
Aspirant who to apply for GNDU Admission 2017 can go0 through the guidelines as given below:
Step 1: In the first step, contenders are required to log on at official web portal that is gndu.ac.in
Step 2: Now home page, aspirants need to select “Ph.D admission 2018” tab.
Step 3: This tab will take you to the next page here candidates have to select “Important Instructions for Candidates” link.
Step 4: After that, GNDU Admission Notification will be opened; you need to read all details.
Step 5: Then go back to the previous page and select “Hit here to Apply for admission to Ph.D. Courses (2017-18)” link.
Step 6: Now, aspirants need to Fill GNDU Online Application Form with all required details in proper manner.
Step 7: Preview all filled details and then hit on “submit” button.
Step 8: At last, you are advised to take print out copy of GNDU Application Form for future use.
Hit Here: To Apply Directly
Important Instructions: Download Now
GNDU Important Dates
|Last day to fee submit||09-08-2017|
|Ending date to submit online application form||12-08-2017|
|Ph. D Eligibility Test||17-08-2017 from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm|
Essential Documents at the time of GNDU Counselling 2017
Candidates who will qualify in GNDU Entrance Exam they will be called for Guru Nanak Dev University Counselling. Aspirants can check list of required documents for Guru Nanak Dev University Admission.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing testimony to date of birth;
- Detailed marks card of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college/school last attended;
- Two recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended/gazetted officer. Photographs must be pasted on the Form with glue (Please do not use staple pins).
- Reservation certificate as applicable.(As per format applicable on Annexure-I to VI.)
- Residence certificate wherever applicable. (As per format applicable on Annexure-VII)
Aspirants who want to get more details regarding GNDU Admission 2017 they can go through the Official Link as stated above. To obtain upcoming information about GNDU Admission 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing the ctrl+d.