Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification for 5532 Male/Female Constable General Duty Advt
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment
An employment notification titled as Haryana Police Constable Recruitment has been published. As per Haryana Police Advertisement, organization has invited applications from talented and work oriented applicants to apply for 5532 Haryana Police Constable Vacancy. Male and Female aspirants who meet eligibility criteria may apply for Haryana Police Constable General Duty Positions by filling online application form before 11/07/2017. Recruitment Panel will conduct Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test to test knowledge as well as skills of applicants. In order to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017, you are required to follow simple steps listed by team members of indguru.com
Haryana Police Male Constable Vacancies:
|Caste||Number of Job Positions|
Get Here: Latest Police Jobs
Haryana Police Female Constable Recruitment:
|Caste||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications for Haryana Police Jobs:
You need to fulfill eligibility criteria in order to apply for Haryana Police Vacancy. Those who have passed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ institute with good academic records can apply for Haryana Police Recruitment. Along with this, aspirant should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matriculation or Higher Qualification.
Check Now: Latest 12th Jobs
Age of applying applicant should be minimum 18 years while maximum age is 25 years as mentioned in Haryana Police Notification. Those who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation as per norms of Government.
Applicants applying for Haryana Police Constable Jobs need to pay application fees as listed below. You are required to pay application fees through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. Fees once sent with the application form are neither transferable nor refundable.
For General Category:
- For Male and Female Non Resident of Haryana: 100/-
- For Female of Haryana: Rs. 50/-
For SC/ ST/ SBC/EB PG candidates of Haryana:
- For Male Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For Female Candidates: Rs. 13/-
For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana:
- They are exempted from paying application fees.
Mode of selection for Haryana Police Constable Vacancy:
Recruitment Panel is going to organize Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test for selecting talented individuals for Constable Positions.
You May Read This:
Knowledge Test (KT):
- This paper is of objective type consisting of multiple choice questions.
- Entire question paper is of 80 marks.
- It is having 100 questions of 0.80 marks each.
- Time Duration form exam is 90 minutes.
- Medium of exam is Hindi except where knowledge of English language of aspirant is tested.
Topics enclosed in Knowledge Test:
- General studies
- Agriculture animal husbandry
- Current affairs
- Computer knowledge questions
- Numerical ability
- General Science
- Relevant field trade etc.
Physical Measurement Test:
Those who get qualified in Knowledge test are required to undergo Physical Measurement Test conducted by institution.
Physical Screening Test (PST):
Aspirants qualified in Physical Measurement Test need to undergo Physical Screening Test which is of qualifying nature. Get equipped with topics covered in it.
|Candidate||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 km||12 Minutes|
|Female||1.0 km||06 Minutes|
|Ex- Servicemen||1.0km||05 Minutes|
Scrutiny of documents:
Those who get successfully qualified in Physical Screening Test will appear for Scrutiny of documents. 8% weight age is given to this section.
Interview-cum Personality test:
As mentioned in Haryana Police Constable Recruitment notification, this test is of 12 marks. Applicants twice the number of vacancies, who qualify the Physical Screening Test, will be called for this test.
Pay Scale for Haryana Police Constable Jobs:
Selected Personals for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment will receive good amount of Rs.21700 (Level-3 Cell-I) as salary amount decided by institution.
Grab Today: Latest Government Jobs
Procedure to fill Haryana Police Online Application Form:
- Go through these simple steps so as to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment.
- Log on to official website of organization that is hssc.gov.in
- You need to press on ‘Advertisements’ tab available at top menu bar of home page.
- Now, download PDF for Advertisement No. ‘Advt 5/2017 Police’
- It will take you to new page where you have to read notification consisting eligibility criteria, mode of applying, hiring process and other details.
- Now choose ‘Apply Job Online’ link to fill application form.
- Select appropriate link concerning post for which you want to apply.
- Fill Haryana Police Application Form by entering details as per needs and requirements.
- After that, you need to attach all documents; upload your passport size photo and signature correctly if needed.
- Pay your online application fees.
- At last, take a Print out of filled form for future purpose.
Documents uploaded with application form:
- Scanned copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth tof Diploma/Degree etc
- Scanned copy of valid Eligibility certificate in case of DESM candidates duly respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Scanned copy of of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG certificate issued by competent authority.
- Copy of e-challan in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned photographs duly signed by applicant.
- Scanned signature of applicant
Documents to be carried at time of Interview:
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials/ of educational qualifications along with one set of self attested copies of these certificates
- Original Proof of earlier fee deposited.
- Print copy of online form along with latest stamp size photograph attested by a gazette officer and pasted on application form.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment: Get PDF
Essential Date to be kept in mind:
- Initial Date for submission of online application: 12/06/2017
- Last Date for submission of online application: 11/07/2017
- Ending Date to deposit application fees: 13/07/2017
Check More: Haryana Jobs
To grab more facts about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017-2018, follow its Official Link. Keep visiting this web page to attain all upcoming information related to Haryana Police Constable Recruitment.