IBPS Clerk Notification 2017–2018 Clerical Cadre CWE CLERKS -VII Latest Recruitment Online Application ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017–2018 released to fill Clerical Cadre CWE CLERKS -VII posts apply for Latest Recruitment by filling Online Application at ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Notification
Desirous to secure career in banking sector!! Yes….. Then you are informed that IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 has been released. For the recruitment of most eligible aspirants for Clerical Cadre in various Participating Organizations (CWE CLERKS-VII), applications are invited. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Exam to test the skills of applicants. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) will be organize for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) will tentatively scheduled in November/ December 2017 & January 2018. Aspirants who meet with the eligibility criteria may submit online application via official website that is ibps.in For attaining all information concerning IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 contenders are required to scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualification
Aspirants who want to apply for IBPS Clerk Notification they firstly need to check all requirements and ensure their eligibility for IBPS Clerk Recruitment. Have a glance!!
- Applying job hunters must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from any University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Applicants must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate and you have to indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidates are informed that they must have knowledge of operating and working in computer system is mandatory.
- Contenders should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Nationality /Citizenship Conditions
Job entrants who want to apply for IBPS Recruitment they should be an Indian Citizens, a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The age of applying aspirants should be as per the requirements. Candidate’s minimum age should not be below 20 years and maximum age should not be more than 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive). Candidates who belong to reserved category their upper age will be relaxable as given below:
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Check here required application fee details…. Job entrants who belong to unreserved category they have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- and aspirants belonging to reserved category they have to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode via Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
List of Participating Organizations:
- Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
- Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank
Selection Procedure for IBPS Vacancies
Aspirants who want to avail IBPS Clerk Vacancy they must have knowledge about the hiring procedure. Applying candidates are informed the authorities of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Job entrants who want to enhance their career in IBPS they have to go through all stages. Only those candidates who will qualify in Pre Exam are eligible to apply for Main Exam. After that, on the basis of marks obtained in Main Exam, short listed contenders will be called for Interview for final selection process.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Contenders who want to obtain good score in IBPS Examination they must have knowledge about the exam pattern. The Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. There is one fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Here we are going to provide IBPS Pre and Main Exam Pattern. You may check it to plan exam strategy. Have a look!!
IBPS Pre Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||I Hour|
IBPS Main Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 mins|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 mins|
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Disabilities at certain centres as framed below:
- Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad
- Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad
- Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam)
- Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore
- Dehradun, Dhanbad
- Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati
- Hubli, Hyderabad
- Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur
- Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata
- Lucknow, Ludhiana
- Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore
- Nagpur, New Delhi
- Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune
- Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak
- Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri
- Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati
- Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam
Procedure to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification
Step 1: First and foremost step is to log on official website that is ibps.in
Step 2: On home page of the Official website, applicants need to select the tab “CWE Clerical” available on the left side of the home page.
Step 3: A new page will appear in front of you here you need to hit at “Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 7” link.
Step 4: After that, IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 will appear in front of you now job hunters have to read complete details carefully.
Step 5: Job finders who find them eligible they need to hit at “Apply Online” and fill the IBPS online application form carefully with all details as asked and also upload scanned images of passport size photograph and certificates.
Step 6: Preview once and press the button “Submit” button for final submission.
List of IBPS Examination Centers
|State Code||State /UT / NCR||Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam
Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|13||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|19||Daman & Diu|
|20||Delhi||Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|22||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar,, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|23||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|24||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|25||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar|
|26||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|27||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|28||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|31||Maharastra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur
, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara
|36||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangru|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanas|
|45||Uttarakahand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Don’t carry these items in the Examination Hall
- Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
- All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
- Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc
Important Dates, Keep in Mind
Starting date of Applications: November 2017
Closing date for Applications: December 2017
Date of Preliminary Examination: 02nd , 03rd , 09th & 10th December 2017
Date of Main Examination: 21st January 2018
To fetch more details regarding IBPS Clerk Notification 2017you may visit the Official Link as stated above. You are advised to remain in contact with this web portal to grab latest updates related to IBPS Clerk Notification 2017–2018.