IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018 (Jan Session) B.Ed Entrance Test Notification, Prospectus, Registration @ignou.ac.in
IGNOU B.Ed Admission
Want to know the status of IGNOU B.ed Admission? Check the process through this page!! Indira Gandhi Open University is all set to conduct common entrance exam for giving to admission to the eligible applicant for B.Ed Course. So the applicant who are interested to get their B.Ed degree under this university they are required to give (Jan Session) IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test, for this candidates have to fill Registration Form through online channel before the closing date.
Candidates who are applying for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018 may check the exam dates and other Prospectus details through this page. Candidates can fill their application form by following some steps that are mentioned below. You may gather further information about IGNOU B.Ed Admission Notification by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of indguru.com
IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying applicants must have Bachelors degree and / or Masters degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity with 50% marks.
- Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent qualification and
- Applicants must have fulfill following eligibility condition for B.Ed ODL
- Elementary education trained in-service teacher.
- Completed NCTE recognized teacher education programme in face-to-face mode.
- 5% relaxation in marks and reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
IGNOU B.Ed Application Fee
|Cost of Application Form||Rs. 1,000/-including registration fee .|
|Cost of Application Form||Rs. 1000/- at counter|
|Cost of Application Form||Rs. 1050/- by post|
Payment of application fee will be done through proper channel as per the norms of the University.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Process 2018
- Admission of applicant’s will be done on the basis performance in Entrance Test organized by IGNOU all over India and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of last date of submission of application for admission.
- So the applicants who want to get admission in this university they need to perform well in entrance test.
- Candidates who qualified in this examination they will be called for Counselling.
IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Exam Pattern
|Part||Number of questions||Number of questions||Marks|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching-Learning and the School||25||25|
|Part B||Subject competence (any one)|
|Section V||Science / Mathematics / Social studies / English / Hindi||20||20|
- There will be two parts in question paper / exam: Part A and Part B.
- Total number of questions will be 100.
- Exam duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Only subject has to be attempted from Part B.
- Part B is based on class 9 / 10 curriculum prescribed by NCERT / CBSE.
IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card 2018
The IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exams admit card will be accessible on the official website of the university. Applicants may download their call letter before the two weeks of the examination. It is very important download hall ticket for appearing in the examination hall.
IGNOU B.Ed. Result 2018
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will publish the IGNOU B.Ed on official website of the university. Result will be announced after the 15 day of the examination. Candidates who will crack the exam they will eligible to take admission in this university for this course.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
Steps to fill IGNOU B.Ed Admission application form:
Candidates who want to apply for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam they need to follow below important steps:-
Step 1: To apply for IGNOU Entrance Test, willing aspirants firstly need to log on official website that is www.ignou.ac.in
Step 2: At the menu bar of home page “Quick Links” section is visible, you are required to hit on it then a drop down list will appear with various options hit at “IGNOU Entrance” section.
Step 3: After that you have to select the “Admissions” tab and select the “Admission” option
Step 4: Then you have to select the “B.Ed” 2018” link.
Step 5: Now the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read the complete notification carefully.
Step 6: Contenders are required to fill IGNOU Application Form 2018 with complete details and upload your passport size photo, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
Step 7: After filled all details in application form, you have to make the payment of application fee.
Step 8: Finally, you are required to take the print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Download Prospectus: IGNOU B.ed Admission
|For January TEE||Late Fee|
|1st August to 1st October||NIL|
|1st October to 31st October||Rs. 200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||Rs. 500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||Rs. 1000/-|
Candidate may collect more details about IGNOU B.Ed Admission through Official Link. We provide the latest information about IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam syllabus; answer key and results on our site indguru.com and for more alerts about scholarships, entrance test, admissions and employment news stick around to our site.
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Admit Card|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Results|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Application||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Exam Form|