Income Tax Department Syllabus
To get recruitment in IT department is most difficult task. Applicants who want to make career in Income Tax Department can check Income Tax Department Syllabus and prepare for exam accordingly. Applicants who had applied for IT exam for Assistant/ MTS/ Steno/ IT Inspector/ LDC position can check Income tax exam pattern to score good marks in upcoming Income Tax Department exam. Applied aspirants must start their preparation from now as very tough competition will be there.
To check latest Income Tax Department Syllabus 2017 candidates may download the PDF by going through online mode. Applicants can also check Income Tax Department Syllabus 2017–2018 and exam pattern that is provided in below section for the ease of the visitors and prepare for topics that are included in it.
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2017
Here on this web page we are providing updated Income Tax Department Syllabus for Tax Assistant/MTS/Steno/IT Inspector/LDC Exam. If you want to make career in IT department you need to crack this toughest Income Tax Department exam in first attempt then have a look all important topics. Aspirants are informed that they need to prepare topics that contain high weightage in IT exams. Check below Latest Tax Assistant/MTS/Steno/IT Inspector/LDC Exam Syllabus and plan your exam strategy accordingly. Have a glance.
In IT Department exams following are the section from which question are asked:
- Advance Accountancy
- Allied Laws
- General Awareness
- Numerical Aptitude
|Advance Accountancy||Allied Laws|
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Sports and Games
- General Politics
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Economic Scene
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Financial & Economic News
Income Tax Dept Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
According to the given pattern, applicants are required to give to exams that are Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper –I will be objective type in which 4 options will be given and candidate has to select one option out of it. In Paper-I questions from above topics will be asked and total duration of Paper-I is 2 hours. After the competition of paper-I, paper-II will be started that will be descriptive. In paper-II Short Essay/Letter on any topic will be asked to judge the typing speed and article writing of student. Go through below provided table as IT exam pattern will be clearer from tabular presentation.
|Paper-I||Objective||General Intelligence & Reasoning||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Descriptive||Short Essay/Letter||30 Minutes|
You May Read This: Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
Techniques/ Strategy to Crack IT Exam
- Knowledge of Proper syllabus is must to crack any exam
- Applicant should know who to utilization time smartly.
- Utilization of time can be done when you prepare more for the topics that includes maximum marks in examination.
- Making proper notes will help the candidate at the time of revising. Due to less time left for revising it will easy to cover all topics in less time from notes that are prepared by yourself.
- Also practice more and more of previous year paper & sample paper. By this you will come to know your topics in which you are good and in which you need more practice.
- As practice is only the key towards success so you must do online practice.
Applicants we have provide complete Income Tax Department Syllabus 2017–2018 bust still if you want to grab more detail related to same then must go Official Link. Contenders must bookmark our site to attain latest information about upcoming notification.