Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018 Commissioned Officers (Flying/ Meteorology) Branch July Course Apply Online
Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme
Hurry Up… apply now to grab jobs in Indian Air Force!!! Recently, latest announcement has been made regarding Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme. Online applications are invited from the eligible, talented and captivated candidates to join the Commissioned Officers Flying and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Meteorology branch. Course will be commenced in the month of July 2018 by Indian Air Force. Those who are interested to join IAF in any must apply by submitting application form through via online latest by 31st August 2017.
To grab Indian Air Force Commissioned Officers recruitment one should be eligible first so, ensure all conditions through this page. Applicants must read this entire page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com, to get other details about Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018
Highlights Of This Page….
Branch and Course
- Flying 204/18F/PC/M 204/18F/SSC/M & W
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) Meteorology (203/18G/PC/M) (203/18G/SSC/M & W)
Eligibility Criteria for Commissioned Officers jobs
- Those who are Applying for Indian Air Force NCC Flying Special Entry Scheme should ensure that they have acquired NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate on or after 06th Aug 2015.
- In addition to this one must be Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks or equivalent or minimum 60% marks in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B.Tech degree (4 years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- One should also have cleared section A & B Exam of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
For Ground Duty (Non-technical):
Applying who are interested in applying for Indian Air Force NCC Ground Duty (Non-technical) Meteorology Special Entry Scheme make sure that they have possessed Post Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Maths and Physics studied at Graduation Level with at least 55% marks in both).
You Can Also Check:
- Applicants should make sure that lower age must be of 20 years and upper age is of 24 years as on 01st July 2018 that means one should not be born before 02nd July 1994 and after 01st July 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed upto 26 years for those for candidates who have holding valid and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA (India)
For Ground Duty:
Applicants should confirm that age of the applicants must be in between 20 to 26 years as on 01st July 2018 i.e. candidates should not born between 02nd July 1992 to 01st July 1998 (both dates inclusive).
Height and Weight
|Flying||Height: 162.5 cms,
Leg Length: Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms
Thigh Length: Max – 64 cms,
Sitting Height: Min – 81.5 cms & Max – 96 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
|Ground Duty (Non-technical) Meteorology||Height for male candidates is 157.5 cms and for women minimum height is 152 cms
Acceptable height will be 5 cms less in case of Gorkhas and individual belonging to hills of North-Eastern region of India, Garhwali and Kumaon and Lakshadweep candidates minimum acceptable height will be 2 cms less.
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Selection Process and Pay Scale
Applicants who want to know the selection criteria for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry are informed that eligible applicants will be called for testing at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) any of one Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi. Test includes two stages as given below-
- Stage-I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test / documents verification
- Stage-II: Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days
For Flying Branch: Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) will be conducted to recommended candidates only.
You May Read This:
Pay and Allowances
After getting recruited for Commissioned Officers vacancy (Flying/ Meteorology) applicants are entitled to receive Pay Level 10 as salary of VIIth CPC and Military Service Pay. In addition this, Other allowances and benefits such as Dearness, Kit Maintenance & Transport Allowance & other incentives as applicable on nature of duty/ place of posting, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachin, Island Special Duty, Area and Remote Locality.
How to apply for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme?
Those who are applying for Commissioned Officers recruitment are required to go through official site of the organization that is www.careerairforce.nic.in. As you reached there, hit the suitable “Indian Air Force NCC Commissioned Officers recruitment” link. After that, detailed Indian Air Force NCC recruitment notification containing all instructions will be displayed on the screen, read it carefully. Thereafter, hit on “candidates login” link and fill IAF Online Application Form carefully in accurate manner. Then upload scanned images of self attested documents, certificate, photographs / signature or ask given in the IAF NCC Special Entry Scheme notification. At last, hit on “submit” tab and take out the printed copy of same IAF NCC Special Entry online application form.
Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018: Official Notification
- Registration of Online Applications will commence: 05th August 2017
- Registration of Online Applications will be closed: 31st August 2017
- Commencement of Course: July 2018
Applicants, who want to grasp other details concerning Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018, must go through Official Link. All the applicants have are advice to bookmark this page using ctrl+d key to get latest updates of any recruitment or career related details.
Check More Job Options: