Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2017-18 RRT 85 & 86 Course Notification Apply For 72 Posts
- Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment
- Important Dates
- Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Vacancy
- Indian Army Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limits Criteria:
- Physical Standard For Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Jobs:
- Pay and Allowances:
- Mode of Selection:
- How to Apply for Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment?
- spread the word :
Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment
Religious Teacher Posts are available at Indian Army. A latest job notification has been issued as Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment by Indian Army. Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment of 72 posts of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 85 & 86 courses. Willing contenders, who’ve the ability to preach religious scriptures to troops, can apply for Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2017.
On the other hand, eligible applicants can apply for Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2018 either through online or offline mode. And, please note that, end date to submit Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Application Form is 08-11-2017. So, those who want To Join India Army as a Religious Teacher need to read this page completely and get detailed information about RT JCO Vacancy 2018. Go through this page of indguru.com, before going to apply for the post of Religious Teacher In Army 2017.
|Beginning Date To Fill Online Form||10-10-2017|
|Last Date To Apply For Indian Army JCO Recruitment||08-11-2017|
|JCO Religious Teacher Exam Date||25-02-2018|
|Interview Date For Indian Army JCO Vacancy||30-03-2018|
Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Vacancy
- Pandit – 63 Posts
- Granthi – 02 Posts
- Padre – 01 Post
- Maulvi – 01 Post
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments – 03 Posts
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01 Post
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – 01 Post
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria:
Keen contenders, who are going to apply for Indian Army JCO RRT 85 & 86 Course Recruitment , should have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects and following qualification. And, only male citizens of India are applying and appliers must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
|Posts Name||Other Requirements|
|Pandit||Hindu Candidate with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Granthi||Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Padre||Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.|
|Maulvi||Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Pandit (Gorkha)||Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language.|
|Maulvi (Shia)||Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana)||Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority.|
Age Limits Criteria:
Age limitations for Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Vacancies are described below, take a look….
- Civilian Candidates: 27 to 34 years of age as on 01 Oct 2018.
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration: 25 to 34 years of age as on 01 Oct 2018.
Physical Standard For Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Jobs:
|Height||160 Cms (157 Cms for Gorkhas and Ladakhi region candidates)|
|Weight||50 Kgs (48 Kgs for Gorkhas)|
|Physical Fitness Test||1.6 Km (1 Mile) Run in 05.45 Minutes|
Pay and Allowances:
- Contenders, who are selecting for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment, will be placed at the minimum pay scale of Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400.
- In addition they will be entitled to DA, free accommodation, uniform, free medical and leave travel concession for self, family, and dependents, canteen facilities and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
Mode of Selection:
- First of all, candidates found eligible will be issued with admit card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/Regimental Centres concerned.
- After that, Screened Candidates will be called for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Exam, which will be held on 25-02-2018.
- Applicants declared successful in the written examination will be called for attending interview process for Religious Teacher In Indian Army 2018.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Paper- I (Maximum Marks – 100)||It will comprise of objective type questions on general awareness and will be common to candidates of all religious denominations. Pass marks 40%.|
|Paper- Ii (Maximum Marks – 100)||It will contain objective questions to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.|
Documents Required For Screening:
- Character certificate by Sarpanch of the Village or authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Domicile/Resident/Nativity certificate from the authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Original Certificate from matriculation onward and detailed Mark sheet of each year separately pertaining to Educational qualification.
- Son of Servicemen/Ex-servicemen, Son of War Widow/Son of Widow, certificate in original, if applicable.
How to Apply for Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment?
- Please note that, those who’re going to apply for Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi categories, can apply through online mode only. Manual applications for these categories will be rejected.
- For the rest posts, you can apply only through offline mode and submit application form to Postal Addresses of Headquarters Recruiting Zones / Concerned Regimental Centres (as listed below).
- Candidates need to open official website of organization which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, fill captcha code and press “Enter Website” button for reaching at homepage.
- Thereafter, hit on “JCO / OR Apply / Login” button from “JCO / OR Enrolment” section.
- A new page will open on your computer screen. So, if you’re a new applicant, the Register them sleeves by selecting the “Registration” button.
- Fill all personal details online registration form and press “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- After that, a new Registration-id will be generated. Login with new id and password and fill online form with required information.
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and don’t forget to get printout of filled form for future need.
- First of all, you have to follow above listed first three steps and download format of application form.
- Now, must fill the prescribed application form with all the required information and attach all the testimonials.
- After that, application form completed in all aspects, must be sent to the address mention below before the last date should be reached.
Candidates can read the further details of Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2017 – 18 from this Official Link. You may subscribe our web portal for getting updates regarding the same.