Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2017| Indigo Walk in for Cabin Crew Jobs, February Job Interview, See Details
Indigo Airlines Recruitment
Have you ever aimed to be a part of “INDIGO AIRLINES” yes…… then you are informed that Indigo Airlines Recruitment has been conveyed. In this regard, online applications are invited from well eligible talented and desirous candidates to fill up Cabin Crew, Airport Operations and Customer Services (AOCS), Flight Operations Department and Assistant Manager – Flight Dispatch vacancies. Candidates who are seeking for airlines jobs and willing to enhance career in private sector must apply for it. Those contenders who have required eligibility can promptly apply via online mode by visiting to the official portal that is www.goindigo.in. Job entrants who want to know the more facts about the Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2017 may go through this page which is modified by the team member of indguru.com.
Requirements of Indigo Airlines vacancy
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Applying aspirants must be 12th pass form the recognized board.
- Fluency and clarity while speaking in English and Hindi.
- Height: Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance: Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
- Wear half-sleeve Shirt and knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph, 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognized Board or University, Photocopy of Pan Card or Passport.
- Carry a copy of your updated resume
Airport Operations and Customer Services (AOCS)
- Education required is Graduation.
- Age of the candidates must be in between 20 to 25 years.
- Candidates must have Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, Able to work under pressure
- Airport Operations Experience preferred.
- Interviewers refer only local residents only.
- There should not be visible tattoo marks/body art.
- Candidates have to carry a passport size picture and an updated CV at the time of interview.
Flight Operations Department
- Course required To Be Completed CPL/ATPL
- Maximum Age should be 40 years and more as per the post.
- Applicants have capability to Flight Minimum for 2000 hrs including min PIC hrs of either 800 hrs on transport category multi engine jets OR 1300 PIC hrs on transport category multi engine turbo prop.
- If one have Glass Cockpit experience they will be preferred.
Assistant Manager – Flight Dispatch
- Although, one are required to be more than 18 years.
- Candidates must have 12th pass form the recognized board.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable CAR and company policies.
- Developing, reviewing, authorizing, issuing and revising, as required, of the Operational Flight Plan
- Must have an ability to provide the Pilot-in-Command with professional flight crew briefing package, covering all significant information of operation of his flight.
- Able to Communicate to Air Traffic Control Services for all Operational Flight Plan.
Assortment criteria And Indigo Airlines Salary
Have a glance at selection procedure…. As the Indigo Airlines notification has been released thus the recruitment panel of the organization has decided to execute the Walk-in interview. So, applying candidates for Indigo Airlines jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. Willing to know about the Indigo Airlines salary package? Yes, must read the provided information. Contenders applying for Indigo Airlines job openings will get exclusive salary amounting Rs. 5,00,000/- to 10,00,000/- per annum (expected) or as per the post. Candidates, looking for Airlines Jobs must go the advertised vacancies.
Applying procedure of Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have decided to apply for specified Private Jobs titled as Indigo Airlines vacancy then must go through the official portal i.e. www.goindigo.in. Now after visiting to the home page candidates are required to select the “Career” tab displayed at the top. Then on new page follow the “Latest Jobs” and switch on to the most appropriate option. Now this will take you to the new page where you will find various jobs description. After that have to select “Apply now” option. Few seconds later new page will be displayed in which have to fill most relevant details in Indigo Airlines Application form and upload important testimonials, resume and photographs. At last, press the submit button and take print out of submitted online application, then appear in the walk-in interview at specified date time and venue.
Hit Here >>>>> How to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates And Venue
Cabin Crew Walk-in interview-
Walk-in interview for the post of Cabin Crew will be conducted on different dates at different venues. To know your walk-in date and venue must take a look at below framed-
|City||Date||Walk- in venue|
|Pune||20-Feb-17||Hotel : Novotel, Weikfield IT City Infopark, Survey No. 30/3, Ramwadi, Viman Nagar|
|Delhi||20-Feb-17||Hotel: Ibis Delhi Airport Asset no 9 ,Delhi Aerocity ,IGI Airport|
|Kolkata||20 Feb-17||Hotel: Hyatt Regency,JA-1, Sector III, Salt Lake City|
|Mumbai||21-Feb-17||Hotel : Mirador, 131/B New Link Road, Chakala Andheri ( East )|
|Guwahati||21-Feb-17||Hotel: Kiranshree portico , Paltan Bazar, G.S Road|
|Chandigarh||21-Feb-17||Hotel: Aroma Complex, Himalaya Marg, Sector 22-C|
|Shillong||22-Feb-17||Hotel :Polo Towers, Polo Grounds|
|Gurgaon||22-Feb-17||The City Club (DLF), Near Sai Mandir, DLF Phase 3|
|Hyderabad||23-Feb-17||Hotel: Radisson, HITEC City, Gachibowli|
|Mumbai||24-Feb-17||Hotel : Mirador, 131/B New Link Road, Chakala Andheri ( East )|
|Kochi||24-Feb-17||Hotel: Flora, Opp. International Terminal Kochi Airport, Nayathodu|
|Lucknow||24-Feb-17||Hotel : Vivanta by Taj, Gomti Nagar, Vipin Khand|
|Kolkata||25-Feb-17||Hotel: Hyatt Regency,JA-1, Sector III, Salt Lake City|
|Amritsar||27-Feb-17||Hotel: Golden Tulip, 8 GT Road, Model Town|
|Bengaluru||28-Feb-17||Hotel: Iris,The business hotel and Spa,70, Brigade Road|
|Delhi||28-Feb-17||Essex Farms, 4 Aurobindo Marg|
AOCS Walk in Interview-
Walk-in interview for the post of Airport Operations and Customer Services will be conducted on different dates at different venues. To know your walk-in date and venue must take a look at below framed-
|Jaipur||Officer/Executive – Customer Service/ Security (AVSEC / Screener)||23-Feb-17||Hotel Royal Orchid, Tonk Road|
|Bangalore||CSO/Officer – Security||20-Feb-17||Goldfinch Retreat,New International airport road,tarbanahalli,Chickajal,P.,behind ITC factory.Bangalore|
|Chennai||CSO/Officer – Security||24-Feb-17||Grand Park – 8/100-C,Shandy Road,Cantonment Pallavaram,Chennai – 600 043|
|Bangalore||CSO/Officer – Security||28-Feb-17||Goldfinch Retreat,New International airport road,tarbanahalli,Chickajal,P.,behind ITC factory.Bangalore|
|Hyderabad||CSO/Officer – Security||28-Feb-17||Radisson BLU hotels,Banjara hills,Hyderabad|
|Mumbai||Officer/Executive – Security (AVSEC / Screener)||22-Feb-17||Hotel Mirador, 131/B New Link Road, Chakala, Andheri ( East ), Mumbai|
Hope you are satisfied with the details given on this web page but still if you want more information regarding Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2017 then must go through the given official link. Candidates are advice to bookmark out site to grab latest information anytime.