INSPIRE Scholarship 2017–2018 Application Form, Eligibility, @inspire-dst.gov.in Candidate Login Last Date
Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology (DST) has come up with INSPIRE Scholarship scheme. Regarding this, applications are invited from the eligible candidates. INSPIRE Scholarship Scheme offers standing opportunity for those who have completed their 12th class with 444 marks thet means (88.8%) in basic Sciences for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE).
Applicants who are interested in Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research must apply by filling INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form with all essential documents before last date that is 30 September 2017. Desirous students have to get registered first for creating INSPIRE Scholarship Login credentials registered ID and Password. Applicants to fetch more details about the INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 must go through below structured page which is well presented by the team member of indguru.com.
INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for INSPIRE Award Scholarship they have to confirm the eligibility criteria, details regarding the same is described below have a look-
- Aspirants must have completed 12th with at least 444 marks thet means (88.8%).
- After completing 12th are going to enroll for UG / PG courses like B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) for 3 years or BS 4 year’s courses or integrated with M.Sc. / MS 5 years programs.
- To apply for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research one must have completed 12th in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences.
- Candidates must be 1st Rank Holders in the Graduation level Examination conducted by a University/ Institution in India is also eligible to apply Inspire scholarship.
- INSPIRE Fellowship should have minimum age of 17 years and maximum age is 32 years.
INSPIRE Scholarship Award
Those applicants who will be selected, Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) offers 10,000 scholarships every year @ Rs.80, 000/- each to them. Amount will be given for taking admission to further Bachelor and Masters level education in the Natural & Basic sciences.
Check Now: Scholarships Recent Updates
Inspire Scholarship Selection Process
Applicants who are applying for INSPIRE Scholarship and want to know how candidates will be selected for the same; they can check details from here- all the appliers are here by informed that selection of the students will be done on the basis of screening of eligible applications done by an Internal Committee.
How to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship?
Step 1: Candidates who wish to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship must visit the official site that is www.online-inspire.gov.in.
Step 2: From the home page follow “Sign In” section given at the right side and select link “Register here” link.
Step 3: Thereafter candidates have to fill the registration form with all required information and submit to get INSPIRE Scholarship Candidate Login id.
Step 4: After that Login to your account and Fill the INSPIRE Scholarship 2017 Application Form carefully with all relevant details.
Step 5: At last, “submit” it take the printout of application form for further use.
While filling up INSPIRE Scholarship Online Application Form must filled all 6 sections which are available after Inspire Scholarship Login process.
- Personal Details
- Class 12 Information
- Other Information
- Contact Details
- National Level Competitive Information
- Enrollment Information at B.Sc/ Integrated M.Sc
Applicants to apply for INSPIRE scholarship you are required the following documents as listed below-
- Application Form with photograph
- Class XII Mark Sheets
- Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award
- Endorsement Certificate signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute or University
Last date to apply: 30-09-2017
Applicants, who want to fetch more details about the INSPIRE Scholarship 2017-2018, then must go through the official link.