INSPIRE Scholarship 2017–2018 Application Form, Eligibility, @inspire-dst.gov.in Candidate Login Last Date
Are you 17 to 32 Years Old and want to pursue science intensive programs? If Yes, Get INSPIRE Scholarship as soon as possible and make your career brighter. This year, Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology (DST) is going to provide INSPIRE Scholarship 2017 for those candidates who’ve enrolled in basic sciences. Aspirants, who’ve required eligibility criteria, may apply by filling INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form before the end date which is January 2018.
Candidates, to submit INSPIRE Application Form you may firstly need to register them and after that submit online form by INSPIRE Scholarship Login with registered ID and Password. INSPIRE Scholarship Online Registration has started from November 2017 by Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology. You may get more information about INSPIRE Scholarship 2017 – 2018 from this page which is created by team of www.indguru.com.
INSPIRE Scholarship Scheme
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC)
INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who’re willing to get INSPIRE Award Scholarship by getting particular scheme, must have the following eligibility as described here. For SEATS, students should be from class 6 to class 10, For SHE, candidates must be holder of Bachelor and Masters level education in natural sciences and For AORC, appliers may have doctoral degree in both basic and applied sciences including engineering and medicine. INSPIRE Fellowship Age Limit as described here that is applicants’ minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age is 32 years.
INSPIRE Scholarship Award
- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) offers 10,000 scholarships every year @ Rs.80,000/- each for undertaking Bachelor and Masters level education in the Natural & Basic sciences.
- Those, who’re required to do a research project in any recognized research center in India, will get Rs. 20,000 as the Mentorship.
- Further continuation of the fellowship is subject to educational performance where you require submitting your progress report to the committee each year.
Check Now: Scholarships Recent Updates
How To Apply For INSPIRE Scholarship?
- First of all, candidates will have to open official website of organization which is www.inspire-dst.gov.in.
- On homepage, you may select “INSPIRE Programme” link from top menu bar.
- Now must read entire details very carefully from “Programme Brochure” pdf.
- After reading entire details, you may go to “www.online-inspire.gov.in” site.
- Then must fill INSPIRE Scholarship Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload all digital images of documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, check entire details once and get printout of filled application form for future need.
- Class XII Mark Sheets
- Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate (for proof of date of birth)
- Endorsement Certificate as per the prescribed format, signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note (if provided by the State/Central Board)
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award
- Starting Date To Fill Online Form: November 2017
- Last Date To Fill Online Form: January 2018
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more about INSPIRE Scholarship 2017–2018 and keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.