International Current Affairs 2017–2018 MCQ Quiz, Latest Questions/Answers World Updates, Events Online
International Current Affairs
In present scenario, it has become significant to stay updated with happenings around the globe. That’s why we have presented International Current Affairs on this page. With the help of International Latest News, International General Knowledge Questions and Answer you can boost up your knowledge as well as skills. As we know, general awareness is an important section of any competitive exam where national as well as international events happening around us are asked. So, all you need is to stay updated with events whether related to national, sports, political or international level. Latest World Events, International Updates, International Online Quiz is going to guide you in scoring highest marks in competitive exams.
As we know academic knowledge is not enough to score good marks in competitive exams. So, contenders who are preparing for competitive exams such as IAS, Banks, and TET can take help from this latest World News. In addition to this, we are also listing Latest International Current Events, International News, Latest Online Quiz questions as well as important links to download quiz questions. Now, go through International Current Affairs 2017–2018 well listed on below of this page by dedicated team members of indguru.com
International Current Affairs
International Latest News:
Indian origin Leo Varadkar turns out to be next Ireland Prime Minister:
Varadkar turn out to be the Catholic country’s first gay Prime Minister.
Trump broadcasted US withdrawal from Paris Agreement on Climate Change:
Trumps publicize that the United States is going to withdraw itself from the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
India-Russia spot 70 years of diplomatic ties with St Petersburg Declaration:
As per the latest news, India-Russia spot 70 years of diplomatic ties which is going to bring something new.
India-Russia spoted 70 years of diplomatic ties with St Petersburg Declaration
India and Russia have signed the St Petersburg Declaration to mark the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations.
Trump proclaimed US extraction from Paris Agreement on Climate Change:
As per latest news, trump has announced US extraction from Paris Agreement.
Egypt’s President Sisi approves divisive NGO law:
The NGO law, which was approved by President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, was termed as the worst law in the history by Human Rights group.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs
8 MoUs precursor at India-Pacific Islands Sustainable Development Conference:
As per latest news, welcoming the delegations from 14 Pacific island countries, VK Singh reaffirmed India’s commitment to strengthening and taking forward its partnership.
India, Mauritius indication four agreements:
Apart from announcing a 500 million USD line of credit, India offered unconditional cooperation.
Five agreements signed between India and Russia during PM Modi’s visit to St Petersburg:
India and Russia noticed five agreements in sectors covering nuclear energy, railways, gems and jewellery, traditional knowledge and cultural exchanges in it.
India Germany signed 12 agreements; Indo-German inter-governmental consultations detained:
During visit to Germany, PM Modi and Chancellor Merkel co-chair 4th India Germany Inter-Governmental Consultations.
Construction commenced on world’s largest telescope in Chile:
The telescope is also designed to be an adaptive telescope and has the ability to correct atmospheric disorder.
Egypt blocks 21 media websites, counting Al Jazeera:
Several media websites including the renowned Qatari channel, Al-Jazeera have been blocked by Egypt.
US inquired citizens to postpone non-essential travel to Pakistan:
US Department of State has issued a travel advisory cautioning all its citizens to postpone.
UN liberated the First draft of Nuclear Ban Treaty:
United Nations has released the first draft of its nuclear ban treaty amidst opposition from all the known nuclear-armed states.
Dubai police recruits world’s first Robocop:
The robot is capable of speaking six languages and people can use its built-in tablet device.
World’s smallest nation Nauru approved International Solar Alliance Pact:
Five more African nations including Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Somalia, Ghana and Djibouti have devoted to sign the Solar Alliance pact.
Check Also: Political Current Affairs
PM Narendra Modi entitled for creation of Asia-Africa growth corridor for development of Africa:
The meeting focuses on achieving high 5s–strategy that includes which includes agriculture, energy, industrialization, regional connectivity.
Socialist Lenin Moreno on oath as President of Ecuador:
With this, Moreno, a renowned disability rights activist, became the first disabled individual.
World Latest News:
- Scientists switch on the world’s largest artificial sun
- International Current Affairs: Sea ice hits record winter low at both poles: Scientists
- G20 Digital Ministerial Meeting on Digital Economy held in Germany
- International Current Affairs: Japan officially recognizes Bitcoin as currency
- Scientists identify fungus that eats plastic
- US Senate votes to approve Montenegro as NATO’s 29th member
- First UK rail freight service to China to depart
- International Current Affairs: India becomes associate member of IEA
- UN appoints David Beasley to head World Food Programme
- Nepal and China to conduct Sagarmatha Friendship-2017
- International Current Affairs: India ranks 148 in 2017 UN Women in Politics Map
- IORA Leaders Summit held in Jakarta
- Commonwealth launches Peace in the Home programme to stamp out domestic violence
- Paolo Gentiloni named Italy’s new Prime Minister
- International Current Affairs: World’s longest tunnel opened for commercial service
- Nepal to host 4th BIMSTEC Summit 2017
- World’s smallest pacemaker unveiled in US
- International Current Affairs: Physicists create a new form of Hydrogen
- China hands over two ships to Pakistan Navy for Gwadar Port security
- International Current Affairs: Japan successfully launches first military communications satellite
- IORA finalizes MoU for cooperation in SME sector
- SAARC programming committee meeting held in Kathmandu
- International Current Affairs: Seven new countries join BEPS agreement
- Queen Victoria’s last letter to India unveiled
- Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II to step down as patron of 25 charities
- SASEC countries pledges to improve intra-regional connectivity to boost trade & tourism
- WHO wants new drugs against 12 antibiotics-resistant super-germs
- India, UAE hold first strategic dialogue
- CEPI formally launched at WEF, Davos
- SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket successfully places 10 satellites into orbit
- India rejects attempts of EU, Canada for global investment agreement
- World Bank declares pause to protect Indus Waters Treaty
- EU, Cuba signed Agreement on Political Dialogue and Cooperation
- New fault in Indian Ocean may trigger earthquakes in future: study
- White House banned oil, gas drilling in Arctic, Atlantic oceans
- Hong Kong withdraws visa-free facility for Indians
- Raheel Sharif to head Islamic Military Alliance
- China successfully tests DF-5C missile with 10 nuclear warheads
Get Here: Current Affairs June
International Gk Questions with Answers
International Current Affairs MCQS:
Q.1: Iris Mittenaere, who has been crowned Miss Universe 2017 belongs to which country?
Q.2: Which country recently abolished visa-on-arrival facility for Indians?
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
Answer: Hong Kong
You Can Also Check: Latest Railway Current Affairs
Q.3: Which Indian scientist won the Dan David Prize for the year 2017 in “Future” category for contribution in the field of astronomy?
- Prof CNR Rao
- Prof. Shrinivas Kulkarni
- Dr Purnima Devi Barman
- Dr. Jayant Narlikar
Answer: Prof. Shrinivas Kulkarni
Q.4:2017 has been declared by the United Nations Organization to the year of
- Light based technologies
- Solidarity with Syrian people
- Sustainable tourism for development
- Family Farming
Answer: Sustainable tourism for development
Q.5: With whom did Sania Mirza partner in the Mixed Doubles in the Australian Open 2017?
- Bruno Soares
- Horia Tecau
- Leander Paes
- Ivan Dodig
Answer: Ivan Dodig
Q.6: Name the veteran Bollywood actress who died recently due to cardiac arrest in Mumbai?
- Zora Sehgal
- Asha Parekh
- Reema Lagoo
Answer: Reema Lagoo
Q.7: Name the Union Minister who died on May 18, 2017 at the age of 60?
- Gopinath Munde
- Karan Singh
- Anil Madhav Dave
- Sunderlal Patwa
Answer: Anil Madhav Dave
Q.8: Who has been conferred with highest award of the Olympic Movement Olympic order by The International Olympic Committee?
- Sania Mirza
- Rohan Bopanna
- C. Ravichandran
- N. Ramachandran
Answer: D. N. Ramachandran
Q.9: Where is mesentery, the newly discovered organ located?
- Digestive system
- Respiratory system
- Vertebral column
Answer: Digestive system
Check Here: Important Days Of The Year
Q.10: On which day is the World Braille Day observed worldwide?
- January 4
- January 5
- January 6
- January 7
Answer: January 4
Q.11: Asia’s largest technology trade show COMPUTEX is going to be held on June 4 in which country?
Q.12: Instituto de Astofisica de Canarias and the University Scientists discovered what by a galaxy located 10,000 million light years away.
- Newton Rings
- Kepler Rings
- Copernicus Rings
- Einstein Rings
Answer: Einstein Rings
Q.13: Which country to launch its first experimental quantum communication satellite in July 2016 with the help of Chinese Academy of Sciences?
- United States
- United Kingdom
Q.14: What is the name of NASA’s Next Airborne Mission unveiled to Study Earth Atmosphere?
Q.15: Who won the men are single Wimbledon 2016 Championships with cash prize of £2 million?
1. Nicolas Mahut
2. Pierre Hugues Herbert
3. Milos Raonic
4. Andy Murray
Answer: Andy Murray
Q.16: Who finished with a dominant victory in a British Grand Prix 2016 to cut team-mate Nico Rosberg’s championship lead to one point?
1. Michael Schumacher
2. Sebastian Vettel
3. Max Verstappen
4. Lewis Hamilton
Answer: Lewis Hamilton
Q.17: Which country holds best country in World and named as the Good Country 2015 Index due to Good Charitable Service and Volunteer service?
Get Here: Pratiyogita Darpan June
Q.18: What is the theme of the World Environment day is celebrated on June 5 to educate global awareness to take positive environmental action?
Go Wild for Life
B. Safe Wild for Life
C. Safe life for Wild
D. Go Safe Wild
Answer: Go Wild for Life
Q.19: Who has won the French open Tennis over United Kingdom based Andy Murray held in Paris, France in the year 2016?
- Feliciano Lopez
- Roger Federer
- Novak Djokovic
- Mahesh Bhupathi
Answer: Novak Djokovic
Q.20: Who has become the world’s highest paid female athlete, according to Forbes after overtaken Maria Sharapova?
- Serena Williams
- Ronda Rousey
- Danica Patrick
- Agnieszka Radwanska
Answer: Serena Williams
All information about International Current Affairs 2017–2018 is going to be beneficial for you. It will boost your confidence level and help in scoring good marks in competitive exams. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates concerning International Current Affairs. You can follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get related information.