IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017–2018 Officially Released! Download AM Prelims Exam Call Letter irdaonline.org
IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card
IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card Officially Released! by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. Candidates who are searching IRDA AM Hall Ticket, then you are at the right platform, you can Download AM Prelims Exam Call Letter from this page. Those aspirants, who had applied for IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017, might be waiting for IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017, so they can easily download their IRDA AM Call letter to give exam on 04-10-2017.
Well, candidates, now the time has come to rapidity preparation. To attend the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority AM Exam the IRDA AM Hall ticket is most essential. Without Call letter candidates will not be allowed to give the exam. To diminish your explore trouble, here we have provided the direct link to download the admit card. Candidates who want more information about IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018, you must read the entire page carefully which is created by the team of indguru.com
Steps to download IRDA Assistant Manager Call letter
- First of all candidates need to go the official website of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Hyderabad that is www.irdaonline.org
- On the home page you have to select the ‘Online Examination – Insurance Institute of India Portal Link’ which is located at the left side of the home page.
- On the next page, you need to choose ‘Print Hall Ticket/Score Card’ which is also presented at the left side of the page.
- This will redirect you on new page where you need to fill the essential particulars like IRDA URN, Examination Date and application date of birth in an obtainable space as given in below image.
- After filling correct details, hit “GET Hall Ticket” tab
- Now your admit card will be displayed on your desktop screen
- At last you have to download and take a print out of it for further use
Download Now: IRDA AM Admit Card
IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
The IRDA Assistant Manager Exam will be done in two steps that are Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam, please have a look:
IRDA Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning||40 Questions||10 Marks|
|General English||40 Questions||10 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Questions||10 Marks|
|General Awareness||40 Questions||10 Marks|
The IRDA AM exam is for 160 marks and the time duration is 90 minutes.
IRDA Mains Exam Pattern:
IRDA exam is an explanatory type and it consists of three papers Paper I English, Paper II Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance, and Paper – III Insurance and Management. Each Paper is for 100 marks and time duration of each paper is 60 minutes.
Candidates who are going to attend IRDA AM preliminary exam must know that, those candidates who will be shortlisted in prelims exam, they will go for the IRDA AM Mains exam. After that those will be qualified in mains exam will go further process that is personal interview round. Final selection will done on the basis of interview round after that organization will call you for document verification phase. So candidates do preparation well to crack the exam.
Details on IRDA Assistant Manager Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Vital Documents for IRDA AM Exam:
The candidates must carry any individuality evidence from below mentioned ID’s for safety purpose at the examination center-
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
You May Read Also: How to Study without Distractions
Venues of Preliminary Exam
|State/Union Territory||Exam Center|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar/Samba/ Jammu|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Thane|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur/Sikar/Alwar / Kota|
|Sikkim||Gangtok – Bardang|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Chandigarh||Mohali – Chandigarh|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||Vapi/Valsad|
Centers for Mains exam:
Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Significant Dates for IRDA Assistant Manager Exam
|IRDA proceedings||IRDA Dates|
|Exam Date||4th October 2017|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Dear Candidates, if you want download your IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017–2018, so must visit the Official Link. Those applicants, who want to get more information regarding IRDA AM exam, may stay connected with us through this page. You can also follow us on Face book and Google plus or subscribe our free email service to attain updated information in this concern.