IRMA Notification 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility & How To Apply Online – Check Complete Process
IRMA Notification 2018
Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand is going to issue IRMA Notification 2018. The institute provides the various management programmes. Thus, to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellowship Programme in Rural Management (FPRM), candidates have to qualify the IRMA Entrance Exam. Aspirants who meet with the eligibility criteria can submit the IRMA Admission Test Application Form via online or offline mode. Contenders who don’t know how to apply for IRMA Exam can check the complete procedure of applying from the below section of this page.
Applicants are hereby notified that the selection is done on the basis of the IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT), Group Activity, and Personal Interview. In order to gather additional details such as Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and IRMA important dates concerning IRMA Notification 2018, applicants can go through this web page which is well tailored by the team of indguru.com.
IRMA 2018 Application Form
Here we are providing the highlights of IRMA Notification 2018 for the ease of applicants. Have a look!!
- Candidates are informed that the IRMA application form will be available online and offline.
- The online application form will be available on the official portal of the institute while offline application form can be purchased from institute’s admission office and from the specified centres
- In order to fill IRMA Notification 2018 Application Form, candidates have to pay the application fee which will be different for the programs.
- Appliers can pay the application fee thru the credit card, debit card, and net banking or SBI challan.
- The application fee for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s) will be Rs. 2000/-.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
IRMA Exam Eligibility Criteria
IRMA offers the various programs. Thus, before going to apply for IRMA Notification 2018, contenders are required to check IRMA Notification 2018 Eligibility norms as stated below.
- To apply for IRMA Exam, aspirants must have passed in Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST / DAP) aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Final year students of Bachelor’s degree may also apply provided they fulfill the IRMA 2018 eligibility criteria by the time of admission.
- Applicants must have a valid scores of at least one of the entrance exams among CAT 2017 and XAT 2018.
IRMA Reservation Guidelines
|SC||15 per cent|
|ST||7.5 per cent|
|NC-OBC||27 per cent|
IRMA 2018 Application Fee
To apply for IRMA Notification, contenders are required to pay the application fee through online and offline mode. The mode of application fee payment is through Online Payment Gateway, SBI Challan, IMS Learning Centre and Demand Draft.
Application Fee for Online Applicants
|No. of Programmes||General and OBC||SC/ ST / DAP|
Application Fee for Offline Applicants
|No. of Programmes||General and OBC||SC/ ST / DAP|
IRMA Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be of objective nature.
- IRMA admission test is a Online Exam.
- Total 40 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is a Negative Marking, the ¼ mark will be cut for each wrong answer.
- The time period of GAT exam will be 80 minutes.
IRMA Syllabus 2018
Along with IRMA Admission Test Pattern, candidates must have updated syllabus of IRMA 2018. In IRMA Exam questions will be based on the topics covered under the Issue of Social Concern or General Awareness. The important topics covered under the Issues of Social Concern are mentioned below:
- Agriculture and Education
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Issues
- Employment and Literacy
- Gender and Social Groups
- Health Issues
- Human Development
- Human Rights
- Indian Economy
- Rural Development
- Rural & Urban Population
- Social & Economic Development
IRMA Exam Centres
Candidates are informed that the exam is going to be held at mentioned below exam centres.
|Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam
How To Apply IRMA Notification 2018?
For the ease of those candidates who fulfill all requirements and going to apply for IRMA Notification we are providing simple process, you may go through it:
Step 1: In the first step aspirants have to go through official website that is www.irma.ac.in
Step 2: After reaching on home page of web portal, aspirants are required to hit at suitable link for IRMA Notification 2018.
Step 3: Then read all relevant details as mentioned in IRMA Exam Notification.
Step 4: Afterwards, revisit the home page and select suitable link to apply online.
Step 5: Now, if you are new user then hit at “Registration for New Users” link OR “Singin for existing User” link
Step 6: Now you have to fill IRMA 2018 Online Application Form with complete information without doing any mistake.
Step 7: Upload scanned images and documents in prescribed size.
Step 8: After that, candidates need to pay the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Step 9: Now preview once all details then press on “Submit” button and write your password and Registration number.
Step 10: Finally, take a Print out of filled IRMA Online Application Form and keep it safely for future reference.
The offline application form obtained by the admission office, IRMA, Anand-388001 with the payment of required fee through DD.
- Candidates who want to fill IRMA 2018 Application Form via offline mode they need to download the format of application form.
- Then fill it with the required details without doing any mistake.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space
- Attach Xerox of all required documents and testimonials.
- At end, keep the application form in an envelope and send it to the address as stated below.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Post Box No. 60, Anand, 388001
Dates to Remember
|Starting date for submission of IRMA Application Form||10th October 2017|
|Ending date to submit Online Application form||4th week of December 2017|
|Last date for online application submission||3rd week of January 2018|
|Online admission test||2nd week of February 2018|
|Group Activity and Personal Interview||1st to 3rd week of March 2018|
|Final result declaration||Last week of March 2018|
Candidates who want to gather more details concerning IRMA Notification the can go through the Official Link as framed above. To attain upcoming details regarding IRMA Notification 2018 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.