JEE Mains 2018 Application Form, Exam Date (8th April) Released – Check Eligibility & How To Apply
JEE Main 2018 Application Form
JEE Main Application Form can be submitted by those candidates who are desirous to get admission for B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. JEE Main Entrance Exam is the popular Engineering Entrance exam which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Aspirants are hereby notified that the date of JEE Mains 2018 has been released now by the CBSE. JEE Main 2018 Exam is going to be conducted on 08th April 2018 through offline mode across the country at various examination centres. So, candidates who want to appear in this JEE Mains Examination are required to ensure their eligibility by scrolling this page.
Now, it is the biggest question for all applicants that the how to apply for JEE Mains Exam? Candidates are informed that the authorities of CBSE invites the JEE Mains Application Form through online mode via official website. In order to fill JEE Mains Online Application Form, appliers can follow the guidelines as stated below for your ease. Applicants can check detailed information concerning JEE Mains 2018 Application Form through this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com
If you are preparing for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains then you are advised to make their Aadhaar Card. This time, only those aspirants can apply for JEE Mains Exam who have Aadhaar Card. The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to issue the JEE Mains 2018 Notification in the month of November 2017 and exam will be held on 08th April 2018. Thus, the authorities have passed the orders that Aadhaar Number is mandatory for JEE Mains Application under Aadhaar Act and Regulations.
In this concern, the CBSE also organized the help centres for Aadhaar Card where students can make their card without any cost. If any student will not get Aadhaar Enrollment Number then the help centres will provide the registration number. Through this registration number you can submit your application form for JEE Mains.
Changes Introduced last year for JEE Main -2018
Check Details Of: JEE Main Login
JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates desiring to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Notification, has to satisfy all condition either it is related to qualification or age. All eligibility details is prescribed below have a look –
- Candidates should be 12th passed with 5 subjects to apply for JEE Exam notification.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are mandatory.
- No minimum marks is required in 12th examination for JEE Main exam 2018 but one has to secure passing marks.
- Candidates should have completed higher secondary examination in 2016 and 2017, whereas, those who are pursuing final examination of 12th in 2018 are also eligible to fill JEE Online Registration form.
- Such candidates, appeared for 12th exam in 2015 but failed & passed in 2016 are not eligible to apply.
- Those who are Diploma holders can apply for JEE Main 2018 and eligible to get admission to IITs only, that means Diploma holders are eligible for JEE Main, they can further apply for JEE Advanced but not get admission on JEE Main scores.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
JEE Main Age Criteria
After qualifying the qualifications one must confirm the age limitations as stipulated-
- Candidates who were born on or after 1st October 1993 can apply for JEE Main 2018 examination.
- Upper age limit for reserved category candidates such as SC/ST & PWD candidates will get 5 years relaxation.
- Date of Birth will be taken into consideration as given in the Secondary Education Board Certificate.
JEE Main Application Fees 2018
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
Instruction for remitting examination fees for JEE -2018
- Applicants can remit the fees either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during filling of the Joint Entrance Examination 2018 Application Form.
- In case of e-challan, fees can be remitted in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank in cash.
- Fees submitted from any other mode such as money order, demand draft, IPO etc, will be permanently rejected.
- Appliers are informed that once application fees once will be paid, then it will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If you are paying fees through credit/debit card, then you have to pay additional processing charge as: Credit Card: 1.20% + service tax as applicable and for Debit Card: 0.75%+ taxes up to Rs.2000 and 1%+taxes more than Rs.2000 for the examination.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2018 states all details about the examination such as- number of questions, subjects covered, marking scheme, etc.
JEE Main Paper Pattern -1:
- Paper-1 will be conducted for B.E./B.Tech courses.
- Applicants can attempt the exam either through offline (PBT) or online (CBT). Candidates can choose the mode as per their suitability.
- Paper-1 comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Total 90 questions will be asked in the examination, 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Exam is of total 360 marks.
- Only objective type questions will be asked
- Question paper will be set in English & Hindi (except in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli their choices of medium if question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati).
- Duration of paper will be 3 hours.
- 4 marks will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For JEE Main Paper Pattern- 2:
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Aptitude Test||50 Questions||200 marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||70 marks|
- Paper 2 is conducted for B.Arch/B. Planning courses.
- Exam will be conducted through offline (PBT) mode only.
- Question will be asked for Mathematics and Aptitude test of objective type and Drawing test will be of subjective type.
- In Mathematics 30 questions will be asked, in aptitude test 50 questions will be given and 2 questions will be asked in drawing
- Joint Entrance Examination paper -2 will be of total 390 marks.
- Duration of exam will be of 3 hours
- Question paper will be set in English & Hindi (except in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli) their choices of medium for question paper out of English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- 4 marks will be added for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
How to apply for JEE Main 2018 Notification?
Candidates who want to apply for Entrance Exam are required to fill up Joint Entrance Examination Application Form, so must follow up below provided simple and hassle free guidelines –
Step 1: Firstly, appliers have to visit the official site which is jeemain.nic.in
Step 2: After that, hit the suitable tab of JEE Main Notification and read whole instruction of examination.
Step 4: Then, “submit” it and get provisional registration ID or password.
Step 5: Thereafter, log in by using valid registration ID or password and fill up remaining details in JEE Main Application Form.
Step 6: After wards, upload recent passport size photograph and signature and pay up mandatory application fees through online mode or e-challan.
Step 7: At last press on submit button and take out the printed copy of JEE Main 2018 Application Form for future reference.
Instructions of JEE Main Application Form 2018
- Fill up spelling in application form as given in class 12th / equivalent qualifying examination.
- Email ID and Mobile number should be active for registered of application form as CBSE will send updates on registered email id and mobile number.
- Select question paper language after quite deliberation. You have to attempt Joint Entrance Examination in selected language only.
Other relevant information for Appliers
Number of Attempts:
- For JEE Main application will be provided Total 3 attempts only.
- For JEE Advanced admissible no.iof attempts is maximum2 times in consecutive years.
Correction JEE Main 2018 Application Form:
Candidates are informed that they can made correction only in selected fields such as-
- One can make correction in uploaded images of signature and photograph.
- Correction can be made in JEE Main 2018 Application Form for details like change in exam mode from PBT to CBT, centre or city of examination, changes in paper2 to paper-1.
Check Out: JEE Mains Form Correction
Date to be Remember
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|JEE Main 2018 Notification Releases||3rd week of November 2017|
|Commencement of submission of Online Application Form||1st week of December 2017|
|Correcting of Images||2nd week of December 2017|
|Closing Date of submission of Online Application Form||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||1st week of January 2018|
|Opening of Application Form Correction Window||2nd half of January 2018|
|Admit Card issues||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam (Pen & Paper Based Test)||8th April 2018 (Announced)|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||2nd week of April 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||4th week of April 2018|
JEE Main 2018 Syllabus
In JEE Main there are two paper that are paper 1 and paper 2 Examination-
- JEE Main syllabus for paper-1 includes topic from physics, Chemistry and Mathematics learned in 11th and 12th standard of CBSE, ICSE and other boards.
- JEE Main Exam syllabus For Paper-2 comprises of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing.
Get Here: JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card will release 15 days before on the official site, applicants can get it directly through this page. We will update it, as soon as it will be released.
Check Also: JEE Main Admit Card
JEE Main 2018 Result
Soon after conducting the Joint Entrance Examination- 2018 JEE Main Result will be declared by the officials on web portal. So, to check the performance outcome of the examination may check it JEE Main exam Result from here directly.
We have provided all relevant info related to JEE Main 2018 Application Form on this page, if you want more details concerning Joint Entrance Examination 2018 notification then must hit here highlighted official link. Kindly bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d for nay latest updates.
Keep visiting regularly to our web portal that is indguru.com to get all latest updates of JEE 2018 notification. If any info will be published on the official site we will update on this page…. so stay tuned.