JEE Main Counselling 2017 JoSAA, CSAB (IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs) Seat Allotment Procedure Counseling Schedule
JEE Main Counselling
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is all set to conduct JEE Main Counselling. Candidates may get admission in to IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs under CSAB. Through JEE Main 2017 Rank, Seat Allotment will be done in the Engineering Programmes. Candidates will be allotted admission into 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 GFTIs. You may go through the JEE Main Counseling Procedure from below. Attend the Seat Allotment Process according to the proper schedule that is given below. You may check this page that is created by the team of indguru.com to get complete information related to JEE Main Counselling 2017. As per the JEE Main Counselling Dates, process will start from 15/06/2017 and will end on 19/07/2017.
JEE Main Counselling Procedure
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Counselling will be done in following steps by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA):
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Allotment of Seat
- Payment of Fee for Seat Reservation
- Verification of Original Document
- Reporting at the allotted Institute
Step 1: JoSAA Counselling Online Registration:
- The first step for JEE Main Counseling is online registration and for this you need to visit the official portal that is josaa.nic.in.
- You need to choose the suitable link, which is available for the online registration.
- Enter your JEE Main Roll Number and Password and after that login to your account.
- Read the given instructions, Press ‘I Agree’ tab, fill the registration form.
- Submit the registration form by pressing tab “Confirm Registration”.
Step 2: Online Choice Filling and Locking:
- Now you need to press Choice Available option and after that you have to choose type of institute, name of institute and programme applying for.
- Thereafter select Choice Filling & Locking option for choosing suitable colleges and programmes.
- You can change / edit/ delete choices before the last date.
- All the candidates are required to lock their choices till the date of closing.
Step 3: JEE Main Seat Allotment:
- Seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates on the basis of their Category, All India Rank in JEE Main 2017, priority order of choices, Availability of seats.
- Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment through the registered email ID or SMS on registered mobile number.
- After this candidates should download provisional seat allotment letter.
Step 4: Payment of Fee for Seat Reservation:
- For SC/ST/SC-PwD/ST-PwD/GEN-PwD/OBC-NCL-PwD categories, fee is Rs. 20,000/- and for other categories fee is Rs. 45,000/-.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Net Banking/e-Challan. After payment of fee and verification of documents, candidates will be paid the provisional admission letter.
Step 5: Verification of Original Document:
Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of Verification of Original Document:
- 3 passport size photographs (Same as uploaded at time of registration)
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Category certificate (For Reserved categories only)
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Proof in concern to fee payment
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Photo identity card
- Proof concerning Date of birth
- JEE Main 2017 Score Card
Step 6: Reporting at the allotted Institute:
Candidates should report to the allotted centre on the specified dates for completion of rest formalities of the admission. Also carry original and copies of the all required documents and certificates.
Check Here: Counselling Recent Updates
JEE Main Counselling Schedule:
|Date of Registration & Choice Filling Process||June 15th to 26th, 2017|
|Display of Mock Allotment Round 1 according to the choices of candidates||June 20th, 2017|
|Display of Mock Allotment Round 2 according to the choices of candidates||June 23th, 2017|
|First Round of Seat allotment||June 28th, 2017|
|Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||June 29th to July 3rd, 2017|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||July 4th, 2017|
|Second Round of Seat allotment||July 4th, 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (2nd round)||July 5th to 6th, 2017|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||July 7th, 2017|
|Third Round of Seat allotment||July 7th, 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (3rd round)||July 8th & 9th, 2017|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||July 10th, 2017|
|Fourth Round of Seat allotment|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (4th round)||July 11th & 12th, 2017|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||July 13th, 2017|
|Fifth Round of Seat allotment|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (5th round)||July 14th, 2017|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||July 15th, 2017|
|Sixth Round of Seat allotment|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (6th round; Last round for withdrawal)||July 16th & 17th, 2017|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||July 18th, 2017|
|Seventh Round of Seat Allotment|
|Acceptance of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (7th round)||July 19th, 2017|
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time, if you any query related to information available here, please ask in the comment box that is given below. We will try to solve your query shortly with a perfect solution. Students may bookmark to our web portal for getting latest information such as about best colleges, admit card, results and latest jobs in Government and Private Sector etc. By subscribing to our freemail service, you can get information into your mailbox.
Have A Look On Below Given Section
|JEE Main Result||JEE Main Rank List|
|JEE Main Answer Key||JEE Main Admit Card|
|JEE Main Notification||JEE MAIN Syllabus|