JEE Main Login 2018 jeemain.nic.in Candidate Login ID For Admit Card, Result Download
JEE Main Login
In order to apply for Joint Entrance Engineering Main Exam, candidates must have JEE Main Login account. Aspirants can only download JEE Mains Exam stuff through JEE Main Candidate Login ID. The login will be different for all the stages of the application form, corrections in the application form, Admit card and result. Once create the JEE Main 2018 Login ID, candidates no need to register again and again to open the credentials. With the purpose to create login, aspirants need to fill JEE Main Application Form through official website that is jeemain.nic.in before JEE Main Form Date. Then, your JEE Main Login ID and Password will be send to your registered number or email. Candidates can use this ID generated by CBSE to check all credentials JEE Main Exam. JEE Main 2018 Login not only helps you to do correction in application form but also useful to check the status of the application form or to see whether the fee is accepted or not. Candidates can acquire detailed information regarding JEE Main Login 2018 by scrolling this web page which is well tailored by the team of indguru.com
JEE Main Login Account
Candidates who want to apply for JEE Main Exam have to created a JEE Main Login 2018 ID. Then to fill JEE Main Application Form, appliers need to go through the three stages i.e.
Phase 1: Application Form
Phase 2: Upload Images
Phase 3: Payment of Fee
Fill JEE Main Application Form
In order to fill application form, JEE Main Candidate Login account is must. For JEE Main Login 2018 follow the instructions as stated below:
Step1: In the first step, aspirants are needed to log on the JEE Main Official Website that is jeemain.nic.in
Step2: Now go to the left side of home page and select “Information Bulletin JEE Main 2018” option.
Step3: Then read the JEE Main 2018 Notification carefully and then go back to the home page.
Step4: After that, hit at “JEE Mains 2018 Online Application” link.
Step5: Now you have to go through the instructions given and then hit to proceed option
Step6: Afterwards, JEE Main Login Page will be opened, candidates are needed to enter all asked details such as Nationality, State of Eligibility, State, and Identification No. (Aadhaar details), D.O.B, Gender, security pin (case-sensitive), Mobile Number and Email ID.
Step7: Then preview all details and then press on “Submit” button. Within few seconds, your JEE Main Login ID and Password will be send to your registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
Step8: Contenders need to Login with ID and Password to get JEE Main Application Form which look like as given below:
Step9: Appliers need to enter all asked details in such as applying for, mode of examination, exam center and exam medium and personal details like name, father/mother name, state of eligibility, category, DOB, nationality, gender and place of residence and academic details also in JEE Main Online Application Form.
Step10: After that you have to choose password and enter the security pin and then tap to next option.
Step11: Subsequently, configuration page will be displayed, aspirants need to review all filled details if you want to do any change then hit edit credentials or if you don’t want to change any candidature then hit final “Submit” option.
Upload Scanned Images
After filling all details, contenders need to upload the Xerox of photograph and signature in prescribed size.
Photograph: Applicants have to prepare recent passport size photograph with name and date. Photograph should be colored and background should be cleared in jpg or jpeg format. Size for photograph is 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
Signature: Signature will be done only on white page in the box of size 3.5 x 1.5 cm. signature should be done inside the box. Now take scanned signature page in jpeg/jpg format.
Upload Images: Once candidates prepare the above documents, you need to hit at “Upload Scanned Images” option. Then, you need to upload digital images then press on “Submit” button.
Payment the JEE Main Fee
- After uploading the photo and signature, applicants need to press on ‘Pay Exam Fee’ option.
- After that select the mode through which you want to make payment of exam fee.
- Now candidates can pay the required fee by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. You have to pay processing charges.
- In any situation, application fee once remitted will not get refunded.
- After payment of application fee, candidate shall have to take hard copy of it.
Get Notification and direct link of applying: JEE MAIN 2018 Application Form
JEE Main Login Admit Card Download
To download the JEE Main admit card candidates have to login through a different window that will be made available on the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in Following details should be entered by the candidate to download the admit card which is as follows:
#1: To download the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card candidate should visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in
#2: Then go to the suitable link for “Admit Card of JEE Main 2018” and hit on it.
#3: Now aspirants are required to enter asked details namely Application number, Date of Birth and Security Pin that will be mentioned on the window.
#4: After that, JEE Main Hall Ticket will be displayed, applicants can download it and take a printout of it.
For JEE Main/Advanced: Mobile App for IIT Aspirants JEE Preparation App
JEE Main Login For Result
There is a different login to check the result of JEE Main 2018. However, appliers are required to go through the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in. Aspirants can go through the steps as stated below for JEE Main Result by using login.
#1: In the first step, candidates have to log on official website of CBSE that is cbse.nic.in
#2: Once you will reach on home page and select “JEE Main 2018 Result” option.
#3: Now enter your JEE Main Login ID and Password in search box.
#4: After filling all details, you need to hit at “Submit/Login” button.
#5: Then JEE Main Exam Result will be opened at your device’s screen.
#6: Contenders can check it and save it for future need.
How to Recover Forgot JEE Main Login Password or Application Number?
Candidates who have already created JEE Main Login ID but forgot their JEE Main Login Password or Application Number can go through the instructions as stated below and recover their password and application number. Have a look!!
- In order to recover their JEE Main Login 2018 Password or JEE Main 2018 Application Number, aspirants are required to go through the Official website that is jeemain.nic.in
- After that, candidates need to hit at “Download Admit Card JEE (Main)” option and you will redirect the new page.
- On next page aspirants need to press on “I can’t access my account” button.
- The candidates will have to select any of the two following options:
1. I forgot my Password
2. I forgot my Application Number
- After hitting on the “Continue” button, the following options will be displayed:
1. Using the security question and its answer selected during registration.
2. Using the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number of the candidates
3. By using a reset link sent via email to the registered email address.
- Contenders have to select any one option as stated above and then hit at “Continue” button.
- The candidates will be directed to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option. The following details will have to be submitted to retrieve the application number of JEE Main 2018.
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Mother’s Name
3. Father’s Name
4. Date of Birth
5. State of Eligibility
6. Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
- Within few seconds, your JEE Main New Password and Application Number will be sent to your registered Email ID or Mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep it safe for future need.
On this web page, we have provided detailed information about JEE Main Login. If you want to gather all upcoming information related to JEE Main Login 2018 you can bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl+d.
Check Out Below Given Links