JEE Mains Form 2018 Last Date Exam Fee Online Application Correction, Notification jeemain.nic.in
- JEE Mains Form 2018
- What’s New in JEE Mains 2018?
- JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria
- Age Restrictions for JEE Mains 2018
- JEE Mains 2018 Application Fee
- Correction in JEE Mains 2018 Application Form
- Payment for Correction in Application Form
- How to Make Correction in the JEE Mains Application Form?
- JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern
- JEE Mains Exam Syllabus
- JEE Main 2018 Exam Centres
- How to Fill JEE Mains Form 2018?
- JEE Main 2018 Important Dates
- JEE Mains Books
- JEE Mains Previous Year Papers
- spread the word :
JEE Mains Form 2018
JEE Mains Form 2018 is gateway for those candidates who want to take admission in B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions. Candidates are hereby notified that the JEE Mains Form will be available in first week of December 2017. Appliers can submit their application till January 2018. Once the JEE Mains Application Form Process will be done then the examination will be held in the month of April 2018. In order to get admission in any Engineering Courses in reputed college you need to qualify the JEE Mains Examination. Contenders also have to qualify the JEE Mains Exam to appear in next level that is JEE Advanced.
Applicants are required to fill all details correctly in JEE Mains Application Form 2018. However, the authorities also provide the facility to do correction in JEE Mains Application Form. If you can do any mistake then you can do some minor changes in JEE Application form. Students can get complete information such as application form, eligibility, JEE Mains Form Correction process, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc regarding JEE Mains Form 2018 by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
What’s New in JEE Mains 2018?
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has introduced some new changes in the pattern of JEE Mains. Applicants can read the highlights are introduced last year. Have a look!!
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to fill JEE Mains Form 2018 they must have passed in the 12th examination with 5 subjects from any well known Board. Applicants must have the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants who are going to appear in 12th standard in 2018 they are also eligible to appear in JEE Mains.
- There is no minimum marks requirement in the 12th examination for JEE Main Exam. For admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs, students must have secured 75 % marks (65% for SC/ST) or be in the top 20 percentile.
- Those who have appeared and passed the higher secondary examination in 2016 and 2017 are also eligible to apply for JEE Mains Exam Notification.
- Diploma holders may also apply for JEE Mains 2018 but only eligible for admission to IITs.
- Diploma holders will be eligible for JEE Main so that they can further apply for JEE Advanced but not eligible for admission on the basis of JEE Mains scores.
Age Restrictions for JEE Mains 2018
- To fill JEE Mains Form 2018 the Date of birth of applicants should be on or after 01 October 1993.
- 5 years relaxation i.e. DOB falls on or after 1st October 1988 shall be provided in the upper age limit for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- Date of Birth will be considered as mentioned in secondary education board certificate.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
JEE Mains 2018 Application Fee
In order to fill JEE Mains Form 2018, aspirants are required to pay JEE Mains Form Fee to complete the application process. JEE Mains Exam Fee can be paid either through online or offline mode. Applicants are informed that the JEE Application fee is non-refundable. The application fee for different categories is as follows:
|Papers||Offline examination||Online examination|
|Categories||General/OBC (Male)||SC/ST/PWD/All Females||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/Females|
For examination centres opted in India
|Paper I & II||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300||650|
|For examination centers opted in Foreign countries|
|Paper I & II||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800||1900|
Number of Attempts for JEE Main Exam
Applicants are hereby notified that the total 3 number of attempts will be given for clearing JEE Mains. Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards. JEE Advanced can be attempted maximum 2 times in consecutive years.
Eligibility For Admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs
- For BE/B.Tech admission, you must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- For B.Arch/B.Plan, passing 10+2 with Mathematics is a part of eligibility. Other institutes that accept JEE Main 2018 score can have different eligibility criteria for admission. You need to have a valid JEE Main 2018 score and rank.
- Students who want to take admission in engineering courses which are offered by the IITs, NITs, CFTIs, have to secure minimum 75% marks in 12th examination or must be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th examination of respective boards.
- The qualifying marks for SC/ST will be 65%.
- Marks required to be in top 20 percentile depends on average performance of students in that board and boards release data for that after board exam results announce.
Get Complete Details Of: JEE Main Application Form
Correction in JEE Mains 2018 Application Form
While filling JEE Mains Form 2018, if any candidates had unintentionally made a mistake then the authorities will provide the facility to make changes. Usually, the mistakes done by students are uploading the documents (photograph, thumbprint, and signature) or spelling mistakes in the personal information. For this you can make changes in JEE Mains Form through the process to make changes or edit the application form.
If they find any mistake/ unfilled column/spelling mistake/ incomplete or flawed, he/she can correct their particulars on the official website portal www.jeemain.nic.in. It is advised to the candidates to make changes properly, as this is the last chance and after this JEE Mains Application Form Correction will not entertain by the board. Aspirants are informed that they cannot change the mode of the examination.
Payment for Correction in Application Form
In order to make a correction in the application form, candidates have to pay the required fee through net banking/debit card/credit card or SBI E-Challan. The additional fee will be requested before correction, if applicable.
How to Make Correction in the JEE Mains Application Form?
There are two possible corrections is to be done in the JEE Mains Form: Data correction and image correction.
- In the first step you need to visit the official website of JEE Mains 2018.
- Then hit at “Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images” link.
- Now you have to enter the registration number and password of your application form.
- After that, press on “Login” button.
- Now you can follow the steps in order to remove the incorrect image.
- At last, you need to save edited application form.
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Afterwards, press on “Application form, particulars correction” link.
- Now you have to enter the registration number and password of your application form and press on “Login” button.
- Now you can follow the steps in order to make correct changes in the data.
- Finally, you need to save your JEE Main Correction Form.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern
Aspirants are informed that JEE Main Exam will be conducted for two papers. Students who want to take admission in B.Tech/B.E they must apply for paper 1 and the one who want to take admission in B.Arch./Planning, they have to apply for paper 2. Aspirants can apply for both papers. There will be 2 papers in JEE Main Exam 2018- Paper I for engineering and Paper II for architecture.
JEE Main Paper-I Exam Pattern
- Paper I consist of total 90 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The exam will be organized for total 360 marks.
JEE Main Paper-II Exam Pattern
- Paper II consists of total 82 questions- 30 questions from Math, 50 ques. from aptitude test and 2 ques. from drawing test.
- The question will be asked from Math and Aptitude Test carries 4 marks whereas 2 question of Drawing contains 70 marks.
- The exam will be organized for total 390 marks.
JEE Mains Exam Syllabus
To know the important topics for JEE Mains Exam 2018, aspirants must have latest JEE Mains Syllabus. With the help of JEE Main 2018 Syllabus, appliers can get an idea regarding important topics and chapters that may asked in JEE Main paper-1 and paper-2 examination. As, both the papers are for different courses, therefore, syllabus is also different for both. JEE Main syllabus for paper-1 contains important chapters from physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th standard of CBSE, ICSE and other boards whereas JEE Mains Paper-2 syllabus comprising of Mathematics, aptitude test and drawing.
|JEE Main 2018 Mathematics Syllabus||JEE Main 2018 Physics Syllabus||JEE Main 2018 Chemistry Syllabus|
Language Of Question Paper
The authorities will be conducted JEE Mains Question paper in English as well as Hindi. CBSE also issues papers in Gujarati for centers in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Centres
CBSE is going to organize JEE Main 2018 Exam in more than 120 cities in India. JEE Mains Exam Centres will outside India as well, in some countries. Applicants can check their JEE Mains Exam Centres in admit card. The request to change the test centres will not be entertained in any situations.
How to Fill JEE Mains Form 2018?
Contenders who want to apply for JEE Mains Notification they can follow the instructions as stated below for your ease.
Step1: In order to apply for JEE Mains 2018 Notification, aspirants are required to go through the official web portal that is jeemain.nic.in
Step2: After that, contenders are required to go to the left side of home page and select “Information Bulletin for JEE Main” link.
Step3: Then, JEE Main Notification will be opened in PDF format, candidates can read all relevant details before submission of JEE Mains Form 2018.
Step4: Now candidates are needed to hit at suitable link to get JEE Mains Form.
Step5: After that, aspirants are required to enter asked in JEE Mains Online Application Form with all essential details.
Step6: Upload scanned images of signature and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
Step7: Preview once all filled details in JEE Mains Application Form, if all details are correct then press on ‘Submit’ button.
Step8: Finally, take the print out of JEE Mains Form Online and keep it safe for future need.
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates
Every year CBSE holds JEE Main in the month of April. JEE Main 2018 pen and paper based exam is looked forward to being on first Sunday in April 2018. Dates for the computer based test are expected to be on second Saturday and second Sunday of April 2018.
|Important Event||Dates (Expected)|
|Publication of official JEE Main 2018 Notification||November 2017, last week|
|Commencement of JEE Mains Application Form 2018 Date||December 2017, first week|
|JEE Mains Form Last Date||January 2018, first week|
|Opening of Edit Images with mistakes in application form window||December 2017, last week|
|Last date to upload new images to remove error||February 2018, first week|
|Application Form Correction starts for data||January 2018, last week|
|Closing of data correction window||February 2018, first week|
|Release of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card||March 2018, second week|
|Exam Date for Pen and Paper Based (offline) exam||April 2018, first week|
|Exam Date for Computer Based (online) exam||April 2018, second week|
|Online display of Official Answer Key||April 2018, third week|
|Online display of OMR responses and scanned answers||April 2018, third week|
|Publication of JEE Main Paper 1 Score, All India Rank, and eligibility for JEE Advanced||April 2018, last week|
|Declaration of JEE Main Paper 2 Result (score and rank)||May 2018, last week|
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
JEE Mains Books
There are various books are available in the market for JEE Mains Exam. But, among the plenty of publishers, choosing the best one could be a complex task for you. So, for your ease here we are providing some JEE Mains Best Books according to subject namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These books are easily available in the market or you can also buy these books via any shopping website.
Best Reference Books for Physics
- HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
Best Reference Books for Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur
Best Reference Books for Mathematics
- Differential Calculus by A Das Gupta
- IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
- Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books by S.L. Loney
JEE Mains Previous Year Papers
Apart from preparation via books, candidates must also concentrate to solve JEE Main previous years question papers to make to know the exact level of examination. Candidates should try to solve JEE Mains Previous Year Papers on time, because it will help them to manage their time in the Main exam. With the help of Previous year question papers of JEE Main, candidates would get an idea of JEE Main 2018 exam pattern and question weightage.
JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card
JEE Mains 2018 Exam is going to be conducted in the month of April 2018, thus the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will be released the JEE Main Admit Card 2018 in the month of March 2018. Students are requested to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card from the official website after the released. JEE Mains Hall Ticket is mandatory documents to get entry in the examination hall.
JEE Mains 2018 Answer Key
After successfully completion of JEE Mains Exam, JEE Mains Answer Key will be issued. Appliers can check their answers in JEE Mains Solution Sheet. Candidates can login to open answer key of pen and paper based test for all sets of question papers. For those who appeared in CBT, question paper with answers will be displayed on login. If you have any objection regarding any answer as given in official answer key then you can submit your objection.
JEE Mains 2018 Cut Off
The authorities will also issue JEE Main cut-off marks according to categories. Appliers are required to secure minimum marks to qualifying the exam as well as to get admission in the top colleges of the country. The JEE Main Cut off 2018 will be decided by several factors like difficulty level of exam, number of students appearing for the exam, etc. Here we have given the Expected JEE Main 2018 cut-off marks as per the previous year analysis. This year the JEE Main Cut-off is going to be high around 115.
|Scheduled Caste Category||52||50||53|
|Scheduled Tribe Category||48||44||47|
|Other Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer Category||70||70||74|
JEE Mains 2018 Result
The JEE Main result 2018 will be declared in the last week of April. Applicants can check JEE Main Result 2018 through the official site of JEE. Applicants are needed to enter their date of birth and roll number & click on the submit button to check their result. After the result declaration, JEE Main 2018 merit list will be declared on the basis of highest scores JEE Main exam.
Tie breaking for BE / B.Tech
- Higher marks in Mathematics.
- Higher marks in Physics.
- Ratio of positive and negative marks.
- Tie breaking for B.Arch / B.Plan
- Higher marks in Aptitude Test.
- Higher marks in Drawing Test.
- Ratio of positive and negative marks.
To collect more details regarding JEE Mains Form you can go through the Official Link. If you want to obtain all upcoming information related to JEE Mains Form 2018 then you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.