JEECUP 2018 UP Polytechnic Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How To Apply
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education will be conducting the JEECUP 2018 examination. Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP is a state level polytechnic examination which is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. Those candidates, who are willing to take admission in various polytechnic courses, provided by the colleges of Uttar Pradesh, have to undergo the JEECUP 2018 exam. For this candidates have to fill the JEECUP 2018 UP Polytechnic Application Form first. On this page we have provided complete details regarding JEECUP 2018 UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria and how to apply for JEECUP Polytechnic etc.
Through Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP exam, candidates will get admission in various engineering, technology, pharmacy and many other diploma courses. JEECUP 2018 UP Polytechnic Application Form will be released from the third week of December 2017. Students can fill the JEECUP application form through online mode only. For getting more information about JEECUP 2018, candidates need to scroll down the entire page which is well prepared by the team of indguru.com.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2018 Eligibility criteria
|Courses||Minimum basic eligibility||Subject wise question percentage for examination|
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks|
|Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/ appeared with Agriculture. & Minimum 35% marks or Agriculture Subject in 12th||Maths-50%, Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture -50%|
|Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks||English & Hindi comprehension 20% Reasoning & Intelligency-50% General Awareness-30%|
|1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice|
2. Library & Information Science
|12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)||English & Hindi comprehension- 30%|
Reasoning & Intelligency -35% Numerical Ability -10%
General Awareness -25%
|12th passed/ appeared|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST||Physics & Chemistry -50% Biology or Maths-50%|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50%, Zoology -25% Botany – 25%|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/ appeared)||English comprehension – 20% Numerical Ability -15%|
General Intelligency -20%
General Awareness -15%
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST|
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion- 25%, Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude-25%, English- 25% General Knowledge-25%|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. *PH/Color blind candidates not allowed.||Physics & Chemistry-50% Maths-50%|
|Post Diploma in Information Technology||Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute||English comprehension-20% Numerical Ability-15%, Reasoning-30% General Intelligency-20% General Awareness-15%|
Check Here: Latest Admission Notices
JEECUP Application Form 2018
- The JEECUP Application form will be available soon on the official website of the UP Technical Board. All the students, who are eligible to apply for the entrance test, can apply through the online application form.
- In the application form, they shall have to provide all the necessary details such as their name, address, and educational qualifications.
- The applicant shall have to attach their scanned copy of the signature and photo in the application form.
- Candidates shall have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for general and OBC candidates.
- SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
- The application fee payment can be made via debit/credit card, net banking or e-challan of SBI bank.
JEECUP 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Pen and paper based mode
- Type of Question: Objective type questions
- Duration: 3 hours
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Language: English and Hindi languages
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Negative Marking will also be done for multiple responses.
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
The JEECUP syllabus will be of 10th or 12th class standard as per the courses opted by the students. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score better in the examination. For engineering & technology diploma, questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The syllabus for diploma in pharmacy will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
How to fill JEECUP Online Application Form?
Aspirants who are willing to apply for UPJEE Polytechnic 2018 examination need to fill an online application form, which is to be filled by following the procedure as modified below:
- First of all visit the official website that is jeecup.nic.in.
- After that hit the appropriate link on the home page
- Now, you will be getting on the page containing the step wise process for registration for new and already registered users
- Go the JEECUP 2018 Online Application Form page and scroll down
- Initially fill the name of application form for examination you are going to appear.
- Then hit on “Apply” tab, after that you will reach to the application form where you need to fill the following details:- Select the course group, Name of Application, Father’s Name of Applicant, Mother’s Name of Applicant, Email ID & Confirm Email ID (Both email ID must be same), Enter the captcha
- On completion of Filling Online Application Form, re-check once all the details and press on submit button.
- Now, you will see a confirmation page and you will receive a sms and an email regarding your Login details
Step 2: Registered user Sign-in
- After this step, candidates need to login using your application form number and password.
- You have to fill your security pin and then choose ‘sign-in’ button
Step 3: Upload Images
Once you finished with entering all the details in the application form then you will be asked to upload the images:-
A Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB) and Scanned copy of Signature in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After following all the steps as given above, candidates need to proceed for payment through net banking / Debit card / Credit card / e-challan
- On completion of above mentioned process, if candidate accept /check the declaration, he / she can take a printout of confirmation available in their login.
- Candidates are advised to retail the confirmation page safe for future.
JEECUP Admit Card
All the candidates will get the admit card after applying for the examination. They can download the admit card from the official website of the UP Technical Board. As candidates apply for the exam, consequently, board issues admit card to all the eligible candidates.
- Two weeks ago of the commencement of the exam, candidates will issue the admit card from the official web portal of the board
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form
- It is essential for all the candidates to take the admit card with them while going to appear for the examination
- Those, who will not have their admit card with them, shall not be allowed to appear in the exam
JEECUP Result 2018
All the dates given in the chart are tentative though the result of the JEECUP exam will be available on the official website in the month of last week of May 2018. Candidates will not get the rank or score card, instead, they will just get notified that they have qualified the exam.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Counselling 2018
Candidates can participate in the Uttar Pradesh JEE counselling 2018 in the month of May or June 2018. Students can appear for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Examination. During counselling process, candidates have to fill their preferences for colleges and courses. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per the choices filled by students, rank and availability of seats in the respective college. Candidates also have to bring the original credentials along with their photocopies for document verification.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form release||3rd week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of February 2018|
|Admit card release||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
Morning Session: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Evening Session: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||May or June 2018|
To know more about JEECUP 2018, candidates need to visit the Official Link. Candidates are suggested to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.