Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017–2018 SI/Constable Section-Wise Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Structure PDF Download
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
Contenders who had applied for SI/Constable vacancies in Jharkhand Police and want to crack this exam easily they can avail latest Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus from this page. The organization is going to conduct recruitment exam on scheduled date to hire up most eligible candidates. Thus, applicants can get sections wise Jharkhand Police Constable Syllabus as well as exam pattern here and start their exam preparation accordingly.
Applying candidates who want to get Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 in PDF format they may go through the official website or using the direct link as given at the below section. Candidates may also collect other details concerning paper structure and Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018 by scrolling this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com.
Jharkhand Police Exam Syllabus
Recently, the recruitment notification has been asserted by Jharkhand Police Department for filling vacant posts of Sub Inspector and Constable. A huge number of job hunters had applied for this recruitment. Contenders may collect updated Jharkhand Police Constable Exam Syllabus from this web page. Have a look!!
JSSC Police SI Syllabus for General Studies
JSSC SI Syllabus for General Science & Maths
Read Here- How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
|Jharkhand SSC SI Syllabus for Mental Ability Test||JSSC SI Syllabus for Basic Knowledge of Computer|
JSSC Police Constable Exam Pattern
|JH Police Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge|
Check Now: Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Jharkhand Police SI Exam Pattern
If you want to know the exam structure then you need to check updated Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam Structure as mentioned below for your ease.
Jharkhand Police Preliminarily Exam Pattern
- The questions will be asked form the subject namely General Studies, Knowledge about Jharkhand State, General Science, Mental Ability and General Mathematics.
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the examination
|Knowledge about Jharkhand State||30|
|Mental Ability Test||20|
Jharkhand Police SI Main Exam Pattern
|Paper 1 : Language Test||1. Hindi Language Test|
2. English Language test
|Paper 2: Regional/Tribal language test||This section will have questions over Hindi/ English/ urdu/ Santhali/ Bangla/ Mundari/ Munda/ Ho/ Khadia/ kudukh/ Kurumali/ Khorta/ Nagpuri/ Panch parganiya/ Uriya/ Sanskrit Language||100|
|Paper 3||1. General Studies|
2. Knowledge about Jharkhand State
5. Mental Ability Test
6. Computer Knowledge
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
Jharkhand Police Constable Exam Structure
Candidates who had applied for constable vacancy they can get Jharkhand Police Constable Exam Pattern here.
Jharkhand Police Pre Exam Pattern
- The written test will be multiple choice objective types.
- The exam will be organized for total 100 questions.
- 03 marks will be allotted for every right answer and 01 mark deduct for every wrong answer.
- The duration of exam will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- Question paper will be in Hindi only and level of questions is 10th standard.
JSSC Mains Written Exam Pattern
- This exam will also be multiple choice objective types.
- There shall be two composite papers carrying 100 questions each.
- 03 marks will be allotted for every right answer.
- 01 mark will deducted for every wrong answer.
- The time duration will be given to solve each paper 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
What’s the Next Round?
Applicants who will qualify in written exam they will be called for next stage of selection process that is Physical Test and Medical Exam. Regarding this, applicants can get the details below:
After completion of written exam, qualified candidates have to go through the Physical Efficiency Test. Applicants have to fulfill the mentioned below norms. Have a look!!
|Sr. No.||Category||Height (Minimum)||Chest (Minimum)|
|Measurement Of Height And Chest|
|1.||Unreserved||160 cms||81 cms|
|2.||SC||155 cms||79 cms|
|3.||ST||155 cms||79 cms|
|4.||OBC (Schedule-1)||160 cms||81 cms|
|5.||BC (Schedule-2)||160 cms||81 cms|
|1.||For Male||10 KM||60 minutes.|
|2.||For Female||05 KM||30 minutes|
(a) For Male – 10 KM in 60 minutes.
(b) For Female – 05 KM in 30 minutes.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Medical Examination. The main purpose to conduct this exam is to check that the applicants are physically or mentally fit of the job or not. Appliers have to go through the all norms as stipulated by the organization.
Check Now: JSSC SI Recruitment
Jharkhand Police Exam Details
The recruitment department of Jharkhand Police has issued various notification time to time. Recently, the employment notification has been released for filling 3019 vacancies of Sub Inspector and various vacancies of Constable. In this concern online applications are invited by the organization. Thus, contenders who are going to apply for this recruitment are informed that they have to go through the written exam. For better preparation of exam, aspirants can get Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern and Syllabus here. Applicants can also get further procedure details as given above.
Jharkhand Police Constable/SI Exam Preparation Books
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (English) 7th Edition
- Sub – Inspector & Assistant Sub – Inspector Recruitment Exam (English) 1st Edition
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition
- ASI (CISF) & Intelligence Officer (NCB) Exam Guide (English)
- Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition
Aspirants who want to get more details concerning Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 can go through the official link as stated above. For obtaining more details about Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d and get all details about Jharkhand Police SI Syllabus.