JIPMER MBBS 2018: Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, How To Apply Online – Check Eligibility & Other Details
JIPMER MBBS 2018
JIPMER MBBS 2018 admission will be managed by the JIP Medical Education & Research. JIPMER MBBS Exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. This university offer education in the field of medical and also organizes JIPMER MBBS entrance exam to get admission to the MBBS programme. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute, which is a self-governing institution run by Ministry of Health. Candidates can check more information such as JIPMER MBBS Exam Date, syllabus and how to apply online for JIPMER MBBS 2018 from this page.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form will be announced through online mode. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam is a National level entrance exam which offers admission in diverse MBBS course in 200 seats accessible in JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal campus. JIPMER 2018 MBBS exam is predictable to be held in the month of June 2018 at assorted JIPMER examination Centers. Aspirants who want to appear in JIPMER exam must fill the JIPMER 2018 online application form on or before the last date. To get more information about JIPMER 2018 MBBS, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team of indguru.com.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Citizen of India.
- Out of the country/ NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must have completed the age of 17 years as on December 31st
- Candidates should have done 10+2 or correspondent examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Biotechnology/ Biology subjects
- Aspirants must have obtained at least of 50% marks in PCB (40% in case of candidates from SC/ST categories)
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
JIPMER 2018 Application Form
- The JIPMER online application form will be issued from the fourth week of March 2018
- Students can apply online till the first week of May 2018
- No application will be accepted after the last date of submission
- Students have to fill all the details cautiously in the application form. No changes will be allowed after the form submission
How to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018?
Applicants who will satisfy the eligibility conditions as mentioned above should go further on for making JIPMER MBBS 2018 online application form. The JIPMER application form will be available online at official website probably in the month of March, 2018. Candidates should follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, log on the official website that is jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Hit on the “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018” link
- After reaching the new page you have to fill your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc
- After filling all the details, you have to upload the scanned photograph & signature in the JPEG/JPG format
- The photograph & signature dimension should be 30mm width x 45mm height.
- Before the form submission, you can preview the application form by hitting on “Preview Application Form” button
- Now, hit on the “I Agree” button. You will get a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”
- Now, login with the “Candidate ID” & “Password” and proceed further
- Choose the payment mode & make payment through online mode
- For final submission, hit on the “submit” button
- Take the printout of the filled JIPMER application form 2018 for future use.
Check Here: Latest Admission Notices
Candidates have to make payment of Rs.1000/- as application fee. Though, reserved category candidates should pay Rs.800/- only, Payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: online mode
- Language: Hindi and English
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- of Questions: Total 200 questions will be come in the examination
- Marking Scheme: For each right answer, one mark will be added to the candidates score
- Negative Marking: There is NO negative marking
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIMPER Reservation Details
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
JIPMER Syllabus 2018
Syllabus Of JIPMER MBBS Exam will be comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will be come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- Solid State
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
JIPMER Admit Card
Aspirants can download their JIPMER 2018 Admit Card through online mode from our website. The JIPMER admit card will be accessible from the 3rd week of May 2018. The JIPMER Hall Ticket 2018 will contain details of the candidate & exam center such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, venue of exam center, date & time of exam, photograph, etc. Candidates must carry their hall ticket at the examination center because without this your entry will not be permissible.
The JIPMER Result 2018 will be released on 3rd week of June 2018. Aspirants can check their result through online mode. On the basis of the percentile & marks secured by the candidates in the examination, the merit list will be prepared. The authority will prepare a separate merit list for different categories.
JIPMER Counselling 2018
After the declaration of the JIPMER 2018 Result, the JIPMER counselling will be started through offline mode. JIPMER 2018 Counselling will begin from the 4th week of June 2018. The counselling will be conducted in four rounds. Candidates have to go through Biometric finger print and image verification before appearing for the counselling. Candidates have to produce their original credentials at the time of counselling procedure. Candidate’s credentials will be verified during Counselling. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||March 2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||May 2018|
|Release of admit card||May 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam date||June 2018|
|Result will be announced on||June 2018|
|Counseling commence from||Fourth week of June 2018|
To know more about JIPMER MBBS 2018, candidates need to visit the Official Link. Candidates are suggested to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.