JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Download Link By Reg No, DOB jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card from here!!! Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research institute conducts JIPMER entrance exam for MBBS course so as to select commendable students in the Institute every year. Well, those aspirants who are going to appear in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam must download the JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket, because without JIPMER call letter, your entry will not be permissible. To download the call letter, candidates must have entered their name, registration number and date of birth.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will be issued by the authority on the official website jipmer.edu.in on 3rd week of May 2018. Aspirants have to keep their hall ticket at the time of examination and all through the admission process. It may be necessary for document verification at counseling venue. To get more information about JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the whole page which is well prepared by the team of indguru.com.
How to Download JIPMER Admit Card 2018?
Step 1: First of all, log on the official website of the organization that is “www.jipmer.edu.in” to download the JIPMER 2018 Hall Ticket.
Step 2: On the home page, move your cursor towards “Announcements” tab that is available in menu bar and press on the “Exams” Option that will appear from drop down list
Step 3: After that choose the appropriate link of notification regarding the JEE Advanced Exam
Step 4: Then, within few seconds JIPMER admit card will appear, check the information in it carefully
Step 5: At last, download the admit card and take a print out of it for exam usage.
Do You Know>>>> How To Download Admit Card
Information in JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- Roll number of the candidate of JEE Advanced 2018
- Aadhaar Card number of the candidate
- Address of the candidate for correspondence
- Category and language of the question paper
- Exam date and paper timings
- Exam instructions
- Address of the examination centre with centre code
Check Now: JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
Importance of Admit card
- JIPMER Admit card bears all the obligatory information about the examination center & candidate
- It plays a role of an access card to the examination hall
- Admit card is provided by the authority to maintain the order & schedule of the examination
- Aspirants will not be allowed to enter in examination hall without having the admit card.
JIPMER 2018 Exam Centers
East Zone (16 Cities)
West Zone (7 Cities)
North Zone (21 Cities)
South Zone (26 Cities)
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Tentative Schedule
|Registration starts on||Last Week March 2018|
|Registration ends on||1st Week May 2018|
|Admit Card||3rd Week May 2018|
|Exam||1st Week June 2018|
|Result||3rd Week June 2018|
|Counselling||Last Week June 2018|
To download the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. You can subscribe this page for latest updates. If you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Check Also: JIPMER MBBS Application Form