JKPSC One Time Registration – Login User ID Create, Forgot Password jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC One Time Registration
Candidates who are going to apply for JKPSC Recruitment firstly they need to complete JKPSC One Time Registration process. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is all set to start JKPSC One Time Registration which can be done online channel by login User ID. It is very simple procedure to register them at J&k Public Service Commission’s official web portal. Applicants who want to secure their career in government sector they must do register themselves by creating login user ID through this page.
Job seekers can check latest recruitment notification status through their Login ID and Password. Candidates if you forgot your password, so you can regain it through below provided instructions. For more information about JKPSC One Time Registration, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team members of indguru.com
JKPSC One Time Registration Online
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission conduct various recruitment programs for hiring the willing and eligible applicants, for this it publishes various notifications. If candidates want to do job in this government organization they must know all notifications details. For this applicants needed to do JKPSC One Time Registration from the official website of the organization. Candidates who successfully register in JKPSC for employment purpose they can attain every notification details and easily apply for the exam. This is very important process, you can use your registration ID and password for apply any vacancy in JKPSC.
Check Out: Jammu Kashmir PSC Updates
How to do JKPSC One Time Registration?
Candidates who want to fill JKPSC One Time Registration they need to follow important steps which are indicated below:-
Step1: First of all candidates need to visit the official website Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
Step2: On the home page of the official website, candidates need to right side of the page and hit on the “One Time Registration” button.
Step3: After that on the next page JKPSC Registration Form will be shown on your screen, you have to fill it correctly with all required details.
Step 4: Then you need to recheck of the form, if there is any error so you need to correct it.
Step5: Afterwards take a print out of it for further use.
Step6: Now hit on the “Submit” button
Step7: After successfully submit the form, you will get user ID and Password.
Step8: Candidates are advised to keep it save because it can be use for further process like generating admit card, result tec.
Candidates are required to give all the information and this information should be given with any error. Once this is done they should be cross rechecked. Candidates who give any incorrect details whose JKPSC Online Registration Process will be cancelled.
Create JKPSC Login id
Applicants who are applying for JKPSC Jobs now they can create your own user name and password. Contenders were not permissible to create their user id and password and they have not their own id and password. They use the user id and password which was provided by the commission which was complicated. But Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission now offers this facility that applicants can create their own user id and password and which can be remembered easily.
Press Here: JKPSC One Time Registration
What To Do If You Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your password, so don’t be tensed. We are providing important instructions, you need to follow it and regain your password. Through this you can also regain application number and user name, if you forgot it. So candidates must have a look below and follow all instructions:-
- First of all applicants need to log on the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- On the home page of the official site, you need to hit on the “Forgot Login Password” tab which is available right side of the page.
- After that you have to enter necessary detail if you forgot your password like Username, Verification Code.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
Forgot Application Number
- Candidates if you forgot JKPSC Application Number, so you need to hit on the “Forgot” tab and select the “Application Number”
- After that you need to fill the all the mandatory details like name, father name, date of birth, District and verification code.
- Now hit on the “Submit” button.
- You application number will be show on your screen.
- Applicants if you forgot username, so you have to hit on the “Forgot” tab and select the “Username” option.
- On the next page you need to enter the important information like name, father name, date of birth, District and verification code
- After that hit on the “Submit” button.
- Then your username will be show on your screen.
You Can Also Check: JKPSC Recruitment
Things which are important To Fill Registration form
- Aadhar Card Number
- Name On Aadhar Card
- Name On SSC Or Equivalent Certificate
- Father’s And Mather’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Address Details
- Address For Correspondence And Permanent
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Community -(If You BC Need To Choose Creamy Layer Or Non-Creamy Layer)
- Identification Marks And Etc….
Ist To 9th Class – District And School Name
10th Class Details
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date Of Pass Month – Year
- Select Local District And Zone
- Date Of Pass Month-Year
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
Check Now: All PSC Updates
Candidates must visit Official Link to get more about the JKPSC One Time Registration Process. Candidates may stay in touch with our web portal to attain latest information as we updates our pages time to time. If any candidates has query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll respond to your query as soon as possible.
Check These Related Links: