JNUEE Application Form 2017–2018 BA/MA/Ph.D/M.Phill/MCA Admission Notification, Eligibility www.jnu.ac.in Exam Date
- JNUEE Application Form
- JNUEE Eligibility Criteria
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Fee
- How to Get Selected for JNU Admission?
- How to Do Correction in JNU Application Form?
- Forgot the JNU Application Form Number
- JNU Entrance Exam Pattern
- JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Procedure to Submit Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission Form
- Important Dates, Keep in Mind
- spread the word :
JNUEE Application Form
In order to take admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, eligible candidates can submit JNUEE Application Form. Aspirants are hereby notified that Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam is going to be held on scheduled date from 27 to 30, December 2017 for various UG / PG Courses namely BA / MA / Ph.D / M.Phil / MCA. Thus, candidates who want to take admission in any course they have to qualify Entrance Test. In this concern, JNUEE Application Form 2017 is invited by the university via online mode.
Eligible contenders can apply online for JNUEE Admission Notification by submitting application through official website that is www.jnu.ac.in Appliers can collect complete details about JNUEE Notification and procedure to fill JNUEE Application Form 2018 by scrolling this web page which is well furnished by the team of indguru.com
JNUEE Eligibility Criteria
Before going to submit JNUEE Application Form, aspirants are required to ensure their JNUEE Eligibility as given below in table:
|B.A.(Hons.) 1st Year||Passed the senior school certificate (10+2) or intermediate or equivalent examination.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year||Qualified 1st year of bachelor’s degree or an equivalent examination.|
|MA course||Passed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education.|
|M.Phil./Ph.D.||Passed a master’s degree in the concerned language/subject with at least 50% marks.|
Passed in BCA Degree with the minimum 50% marks
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
|OBC candidates (Non-creamy Layer)||27%|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Fee
Candidates who are going to submit JNUEE Application Form are informed that they have to pay required JNUEE Application Fee as given below. The payment of fee will be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking and in offline mode through SBI Bank Challan.
|No. of Choices|| M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/
Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., M.C.A.
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and
all Part Time programmes
|For 1 choice||Rs 530||Rs.310||Rs. 110||Rs.400||Rs.265||Rs. 65|
|For 2 choices||Rs.800||Rs.415||Rs. 215||Rs.575||Rs.325||Rs.125|
|For 3 choices||Rs.1000||Rs.500||Rs. 300||Rs.750||Rs.380||Rs.180|
How to Get Selected for JNU Admission?
To take admission in various courses of Jawaharlal Nehru University, applicants are needed to go through the JNU Entrance Exam which is going to be held on scheduled date. After that, on the basis of JNUEE Cut Off marks, applicants will be called for JNU Admission. Then seat will be allotted to the applicants for the particular course.
How to Do Correction in JNU Application Form?
Jawaharlal Nehru University also provides the facility to make changes in filled JNU Application Form. Candidates can do changes before and after the payment of fee. Have a look!!
Before the Payment of Application Fees: The Candidate can edit the application form himself/herself before paying the fees through the edit option available in the JNU Online Application Form.
After Payment of Application Fees: Once the fee is paid and online form submitted, any correction in the online form can be carried out within the given time period. Candidates may please note that no correction in the online application form would be allowed under any circumstances after the due date. Details in the JNUEE Application Form that can be edited after making payment are:
- Correction in Category
- Correction of Subject
- Name, date of Birth,
- Address, State, City
- E-mail id, Mobile Number
- Academic Details
Forgot the JNU Application Form Number
- The students are advised to check their mailbox or message box as they have already received an automated message and mail when they will fill the form.
- If candidates have not received the password on mobile then either call on the helpline number or hit on Forgot Password button and enter all asked details
- Within few seconds, new password will be send on your registered number or Email ID.
JNU Entrance Exam Pattern
The JNUEE Exam Pattern for various courses will be different that includes the total number of questions, exam duration, total marks and marking scheme. The question paper of the Entrance Examination will comprises of Multiple Choice question. The exam pattern is given as below:
- PhD: The PhD entrance test for applicants appearing for JNU 2017 is to evaluate the awareness of a candidate in the particular specialized area of his/her interest. The written test consist analytical and critical appraisal type questions.
- M.SC: Applicants have to go through the topics of physics, physical chemistry and mathematics of B.Sc level. The test will consist of objective type questions.
- MCA: Questions will be of objective types and will consist of questions related to Computer application and information technology.
- M.Tech: All questions will be of multiple choice types. The question paper will be divided into two parts. The first part will consist of questions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and the second part will consist of questions in following specialization of Biology and Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Statistics, Engineering Sciences.
- M.A: Candidates will be examined in the subjects and specialization in the standard B.A course.
- B.A (Honors):This general aptitude test will consist of objective type questions and short answers. The entrance test for BA (Honors) Foreign Languages will consist of sections of General Knowledge, General English and Elementary Knowledge.
JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus
JNUEE Syllabus is different as per the different courses. Thus, applicants are advised to download Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Syllabus according to course and start their preparation accordingly. The detailed syllabus will be prescribed by the conducting authority on the date of notification.
Procedure to Submit Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission Form
Students who are willing to apply for JNUEE Application Form 2017 may follow the simple steps as mentioned below.
Step 1: First and foremost step is to log on the JNU official website of organization that is www.jnu.ac.in
Step 2: On home page of official web portal contenders are needed to select “Hit here to Visit main website” option and you will re-direct at home page.
Step 3: After that new page will be presented on your device’s screen you need to select suitable link for Application For:-Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE).
Step 4: Now aspirants are required to read the complete JNUEE Notification carefully before filling JNUEE Admission Form.
Step 5: Contenders who are eligible to apply are needed to go back to the previous page and select an appropriate link to apply online for www.jnu.ac.in Application Form.
Step 6: Then you have to fill JNUEE Application Form with the essential details in proper manner.
Step 7: Upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression and required documents.
Step 8: At last, you are advised to preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button and submit Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Application Form within given time period.
JNUEE Application Form Notification>> Download PDF
Important Dates, Keep in Mind
|Starting date for submission of Online Application||15th September 2017|
|Ending date to submit Online Application||13th October 2017|
|Application form correction window||To be announced|
|JNUEE Entrance Examination Date||27 to 30, December 2017|
JNUEE Admit Card
Applicants are informed that JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card before 10 to 15 days of examination. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Admit Card will be available at official web portal. Candidate will get their hall ticket by entering their registration number and Date of Birth. Appliers bring the admit card to the examination centre with a copy of latest passport size photograph.
The conducting authority displayed the result on the official portal. After the JNUEE Result declaration, the selected candidate will be called for the Viva-Voce. Candidates will also inform through email. Candidate will be selected on the basis of the written test. JNU 2017 Final Result will be released approx after 1 month from the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam Date.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
JNUEE Merit List
After the result declaration and Viva-Voice, separate merit lists will be prepared according to the courses. The merit list without viva-voice will be posted on the official site. On the basis of JNU Entrance Exam Merit List, the candidate will be called for the admission process. There is no procedure of the counselling process.
You may visit the Official Notification to gain other details about JNUEE Application Form 2017. Students are also advised to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding JNUEE Application Form 2017-2018. You can also bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.