Kargil Vijay Diwas: Modi hails Indian Army – Share Your Feelings
Kargil Vijay Diwas
“Kargil Vijay Diwas reminds us of India’s military proficiency and the great sacrifice of our armed forces make while persistently keeping India safe. On the occurrence of the 18th ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hails Indian Army for their sacrifice, be devoted to the country, passion to do for the nation. As well as Defence Minister Arun Jaitley was at India Gate to pay tribute to the slain victims. Narendra Modi shared their views through hailing Indian Army Martyr and the efforts of his government for implementation of the One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme for soldiers.
Kargil War is really remembering moment for all Indian, In 1999 we won from Pakistan but we had to pay a heavy price for this win by losing our 357 Jawan’s. This is the best way to share your feeling by honoring the armed forces in a series of tweets as Modi Ji did. Today we can remember our brave soldiers who fought courteously for the pride of our nation & the security of our citizens during the Kargil War and tribute them or their families also. Let’s come with us for more discussion of this Kargil Vijay Diwas and tweet of Modi Ji!!
How PM Narendra Modi Hails India’s Military Prowess, Remembers Martyrs?
On Wednesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi privileged Kargil Martyrs through a sequence of tweets. Kargil War is really a remembering moment and all of us tribute those warriors who martyred for our safety only. Here are some views of Modi Ji shown to aware you and you all should have some discussion on it.
He wrote on twitter, “Remembering our brave soldiers who fought gallantly for the pride of our nation and the security of our citizens during the Kargil War”.
While remembering the Kargil Martyrs Modi Ji also said “India’s military prowess and the great sacrifices our armed forces make while steadfastly keeping India safe.”
At the time of hailing Indian Army, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that “One Rank One Pension (OROP) was the right of Kargil Martyr and the BJP government delivered on the promise of implementation of OROP”.
“When I had come here for the Lok Sabha campaign I had spoken about OROP. When we took office, I studied the matter in detail, “OROP, something that was pending for 40 years, has been implemented by our Government,” Said by the Narendra Modi Ji in Himachal Pradesh.
As we all know that every act has some reaction, In the same way Modi’s tweet effect was exaggerated by some people. Some people want to do something for the families of those martyrs and some people are ambushed for doing something for the country. Let’s have a look to the views of those great people!!!
- Army will Pay Homage to the Martyrs through events held in all stations across the seven states under the area of responsibility of the Central Command of the Indian Army.
- The above said functions will be followed by felicitation of participants of Kargil War, ‘Veer Naris’, Parents Of Martyrs, Veterans And Widows.
- In Jammu and Kashmir’s Dras town, Wreath-Laying Ceremony was held on Wednesday morning to pay tribute to soldiers who lost lives in Kargil War.
- Meanwhile, Jaitley paid homage to the slain soldiers at Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate in Delhi, while Union Minister Rajnath Singh took to twitter to Laud the Indian Army for Its Potential.
- In Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh governor Ram Naik and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will Pay Homage to the Martyrs at ‘Smritika’ War Memorial in presence of senior serving and retired military officers, junior commissioned officers and other ranks.
Check Here: Ram Nath Kovind Untold Story
Do you know about “Kargil Vijay Diwas”?
We have come to discuss till now what happened and what Modi did or what else everyone did? But do you really know about what was “Kargil War”? and why we celebrate “Kargil Vijay Diwas”? Here are some focused points are presented related to Kargil Vijay Diwas, let’s have a glance!!
#1. Kargil Vijay Diwas
On 26th of July of every year, we celebrate Kargil Vijay Diwas to venerate India’s victory in the 1999 Kargil War against Pakistan. After the war of 60 days, in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, Indian Army had taken control of posts across the Himalayas. We got victory but on that day we 527 soldiers, while the Pakistani lost between 357 and 453 of their men.
#2. Kargil War
- Pakistani Soldier positioned them at higher elevation and it helps them to or we can say advantage for them in Collision, as they could fire down at advancing Indian troops.
- Pakistan shot down two Indian fighter jets while another fighter jet crashed during the operation.
- President Bill Clinton declined the proposal of Pakistan to intrude in this war until Pakistani troops were withdrawn from the Line of Control.
- As Pakistani troops withdrew, the Indian armed forces attacked the rest of the outposts, managing to get back the last of them by July 26.
#3. After the War
Don’t you know that Pakistan primarily denied any role in the conflict by giving the reason that India was facing off with “Kashmiri freedom fighters.” However, Pakistani awarded their soldiers for the war later by removing any suspicion of its contribution.
After the accomplishment of the conflict, India amplified its defence spending in the budget presented the year after the Kargil war, but it also resulted in procurement irregularities, like the one in the purchase of coffins for the soldiers who died in combat.
Want to Know? What is Digitize India Platform?
#4. Gallantry Awards
|Grenadier Yogendra Singh Yadav||18 Grenadiers||Param Vir Chakra|
|Lieutenant Manoj Kumar Pandey||1/11 Gorkha Rifles||Param Vir Chakra, Posthumous|
|Captain Vikram Batra||13 JAK Rifles||Param Vir Chakra, Posthumous|
|Rifleman Sanjay Kumar||13 JAK Rifles||Param Vir Chakra|
|Captain Anuj Nayyar||17 JAT Regiment||Maha Vir Chakra, Posthumous|
|Major Rajesh Singh Adhikari||18 Grenadiers||Maha Vir Chakra, Posthumous|
How can you Share Your Feelings Related to Kargil Vijaya Diwas?
Viewers if you can also share your views on Kargil Vijay Diwas like Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji and others. This is great chance for you to express your feelings for Indian Army and their martyrs through a simple comment only. Our team of indguru.com is providing a comment box at the beneath section for your comfort and you can drop your precious comment there, so what are you waiting for? go ahead and make your dream true.