KTET Hall Ticket 2017–2018 Kerala TET Admit Card Download 12/19 Aug Exam Call Letter bpekerala.in
KTET Hall Ticket
KTET Hall Ticket has been officially released!! Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is going to conduct the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test for Category I and Category II on 12/08/2017 however for Category III and Category IV on 19/08/2017. The motive of examination is to check the eligibility of the applicants for teacher jobs. Those who have enrolled for it and going to participate in the test must download Kerala TET Admit Card via online. To assess the KTET Exam Call Letter candidates are required to download it form official site, using valid application number or category.
Participants can also get their KTET Hall Ticket 2017 directly from here by hitting the direct link provided below. Scroll down this page, which is well structured by the dedicated and expert team member of indguru.com regarding KTET Hall Ticket 2017–2018, those who want to get it must take a look-
Highlights Of This Page….
How to download the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Hall Ticket
Those who want to download the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card are required to go through below prescribed guidelines-
- First of all, applicants are required to visit the official website that is www.bpekerala.in to get KTET Admit card.
- Now candidates must select the “KTET 2017” tab which is available left side of the home page.
- Thereafter, select the “Download Hall Ticket” tab from the new page.
- After wards, new page will be displayed having dialog box asking some details and seems like below given image.
- Now applicants must fill details such as Application Id, application number and Category of K-TET in required and press the Download tab.
- Now your Kerala TET call letter will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Lastly, applicants download it and take printed copy of KTET Hall Ticket for further reference.
Kerala TET Exam instructions
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Admit Card is the identity proof of participants which contains all personal and examination details are as follows –
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number
- Reporting time
- Examination date
- Examination centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Photograph of the candidate
KTET Hall Ticket 2017>> Press Here To Download
Instruction for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test call letter
- Candidates have to bring Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test call letter along with other essential documents as given below.
- Candidates are advice to reach at least 20 before the schedule of the examination
- Applicants must not bring any electronic and communication device in the examination hall as these are banned inside the premises.
Required documents Kerala TET Hall ticket
Documents that are required along with KTET Exam Admit Card are enlisted below-
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/university
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Original Photo Identity
- Bank passbook with photograph
K-TET 2017 Hall Ticket details
Applicants must download the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket either through official site via online mode or you also download the KTET Hall Ticket from the direct link provided on this page.
Read Here- How to Study without Distractions
Date of Examination
|Category I||12/08/2017||10:00 to 12:30|
|Category II||2:00 to 4:30|
|Category III||19/08/2017||11:00 to 1:30|
|Category IV||2:00 to 5:00|
Dear visitors, you are advice to hit here highlighted Official Link if you want to download the KTET Hall Ticket 2017–2018 directly or effortlessly.