KVS Answer Key
Candidates who had participated in Kendriya Vidyalaya PGTs, TGTs, PRTs Exam must be in search of KVS Answer Key. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had conducted the written exam for the post of PGT, PRT and TGT on 07th January and 08th January 2017 respectively. Now Kendriya Vidyalaya Solution Sheet has been issued by CBSE. Aspirants may avail KVS OMR Solutions Sheet from this web page by using the direct link. With the help of KVS Exam Solutions, candidates can evaluate their performance. So, individuals who are searching for KVS TGT/ PGT Answer Key can get it by accessing via online mode from its official website, that is, kvsangathan.nic.in You can also object to any answer till 25th March 2017. To grab KVS Answer Key 2017 instantly you may go through this web page which is well framed by the team of indguru.com
Process to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam Answer Key
If you want to get KVS Answer Sheet easily they you may go through some handy instructions as stated here. Have a Glance!!!
Step 1: First of all, individuals need to reach the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Samiti by accessing through online procedure and that is kvsangathan.nic.in
Step 2: Once you approach the homepage, move your cursor towards “Announcements” section and find suitable link related to kvsangathan.nic.in Answer Sheet.
Step 3: Then press on “Download OMR Sheets & Answer Keys for the post of PGTs, TGTs and PRT held on 07-01-2017 & 08-01-2017.(21-3-2017)” link.
Step 4: On pressing, notification will be opened in PDF format. You are advised to read it carefully.
Step 5: Now you are required to go back to the previous page and select “Download OMR Sheets & Answer Keys for the post of PGTs, TGTs and PRT held on 07-01-2017 & 08-01-2017.(21-3-2017)” link.
Step 6: This link will take you to the answer key portal. Now, move your cursor at the left side of home page and select “Answer Key TGT/ PGT/ PRT” link.
Step 7: Then Kendriya Vidyalaya PGTs, TGTs Answer Key will be displayed at your device’s screen in PDF format.
Step 8: You may download it and match you answer with the KVS Answer Key. You can also calculate your marks with it.
KVS Answer Key
|PRT (Paper 2)||Get Here|
|TGT (Paper 1)||Get Here|
Submission Key Challenge
If you have any doubt on any answer which is given in official KVS Answer Key 2017 then you may raise your objection. Here we are providing steps how to submit you challenge against the answer.
- Firstly, you have to visit the web portal that is mecbsekvs.in
- Now scroll the home page and select “Download OMR Sheet and Submission Key Challenge” button.
- After hitting this button, you will reach on new page which look like as:
- Candidates are required to enter their “Roll No” and “Date of Birth” in search box.
- After filled all details, you need to re-check all details and then press on “Login” button.
- Then you can object to any answer.
Hit Here>> To Submit Key Challenge
Fee for Key Challenge
Contenders who want to raise challenge on any answer as given in Kendriya Vidyalaya Answer Key are informed that they have to pay Rs. 500/- per challenge by e-challan through HDFC Bank. This fees is non- refundable but in case challenge is accepted by the board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subjects experts in the answer key then the fee shall be refunded. You are also informed that you can submit your challenge till 25th March 2017.
Why we need answer Sheet??
- Answer key helps in estimating marks before the Official declaration of Results.
- With the help of Kendriya Vidyalaya Solutions Sheet, aspirants get to know about their scores and clearance for the exam. Basically, it provides a clear picture of aspirant’s performance in the exam.
- With the help of Answer key, one can evaluate their marks using solution sheet published on official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Smiti through online process or by going through some easy directives as stated below on this page.
Candidates can get KVS Answer Key 2017 instantly by going through above provided Official Link. Stay connected with us by visiting our web page indguru.com time to time. In this concern, interested contenders can bookmark our page using ctrl + d key.