List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam
Staff Selection Commission currently published a notice informing candidates not to bring various items inside the examination centre. There is a List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam that you should remember not to carry inside the examination hall and use of these Prohibited Materials in SSC Exams is measured incriminatory. Following items which are banned in SSC Exam so, please have a look below and check the list of all Prohibited items along with the important instructions which are very helpful for candidates who are going to take part in SSC Exam.
If any given Materials are found in control of applicants in the examination hall, his/her entry liable to be rejected and legal/criminal measures could be initiated against them. Check the below section of this page of indguru.com to get the whole information concerning Prohibited Materials in Staff Selection Commission Exam.
List of Prohibited Items in SSC Exam
Prohibited Materials in SSC Examination Hall:
- Electronic Gadgets such as
- Mobile phones,
- Bluetooth devices,
- Pen camera,
- Button camera,
- Hand-held scanner,
- Calculator (unless specified), etc.
Important Instructions to the Candidates for An SSC Exam
Details to be noted in Admission Certificate:
- You should enter your Name, Roll Number, and Ticket Number, date, time and venue in the Admission Certificate.
- If any entrant finds any correction in his/her Name, Category, Address, Roll Number, Ticket Number etc then ask the Regional Office.
- Then he / she must instantly get in touch with the related Regional Office and get the essential correction made in the Hall Ticket.
- Hall Ticket bearing scanned photographs and signature will be released to the applicants from the Regional/Sub-Regional Office of Commission.
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
Punctuality is Must:
- Applicants should be present in examination centre at least half-an-hour before the starting of exam.
- You will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the exam is over.
- Applicants arriving after commencement of exam will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
Not to Carry These Items:
Applicants who are found to hold Mobile or Cellular Phones, Pager and other illegal electronic gadgets after commencement of exam, whether it is useable or not, will be considered to be using inequitable means and will be likely to corrective action as deemed fit, including ban from future examinations organized by SSC.
Things Provided in Examination Hall:
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work will be provided in the examination hall.
- Electronic watch (timer) will be available on computer screen permitted to the applicants.
Get Here Details of: SSC Calendar
Protect Your Bags and Prohibited Items Yourself
- As we have discussed earlier that applicants, should not bring Bags and prohibited items to exam venue.
- In case they bring any such materials, they will have to make their own arrangements for safety of such materials.
- Commission will not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safety of any such item.
It may also be noted that no re-examination will be organized if it is found that the exam was interrupted on account of commencement by applicants. As we all know that SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it is an organization that runs under the government of India to engage employees for various Positions in various ministries and departments of government and in subordinate Groups.
However, your exam-day preparation does not end at studying well. There are a number of other things that you should remember to carry along with you, like your admission card, etc and not to carry in examination centers. From the above section you can check the List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam. Applicants if you have any query then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.