Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 Download 08th Oct Exam Hall Ticket By Reg No
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card
Parliament of India, Lok Sabha has released the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card for total shortlisted 122506 applicants. Aspirants, who’ve applied for Lok Sabha Clerk Recruitment 2017, can download their Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Hall Ticket By Reg No or through login credentials from here. The Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam is scheduled to be held on 08th Oct 2017. So, participants who’re going to appear in Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk, have to follow the below presented effective steps for downloading Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017.
Additionally, the team of indguru.com has also prescribed an appropriate exam pattern for the aspirants so that, they can seek good guidance to prepare well. However, there will be basically two types of exam that is to be organized including prelims and mains. So, to appear in these rounds, aspirants must be having significant credentials and reg no to download the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card By Reg No. Before going to appear in exam for Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017, download your Lok Sabha Recruitment Admit Card.
Downloading procedure of Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card
Follow these guidelines to download Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Call Letter, take a look…
- First of all, contenders need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.loksabha.nic.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, you have to select “Recruitment” link from “Related Links” section.
- Now, a new page will be opened on your screen with latest Advertisements and Notices.
- Thereafter, select link of “Download of Admit Cards for Preliminary Examination for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt.No. 07/2017)” from “Advertisements and Notices” section.
- Please Consider this point, candidates can either download Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Hall Ticket through login credentials or by registration no.
Download Hall Ticket Through Login Credentials:
- From next opened page, fill asked details in blank text boxes such as Enter Email, Enter Password and captcha code.
- Then, hit on “Login” button and your Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Lastly, download it and get printout of it. It is the vital documents for taking entry in examination hall.
Download Hall Ticket Through Registration No.:
If you’re going to download call letter through Reg No, then enter Registration No, DOB, Month, Year and Captcha Code.
Thereafter, you need to press on submit button. And finally, you can download the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Admit Card.
Now save it for future usages. Don’t forget to take printout of Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017.
Download Here: Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
However, all those aspirants who are applying for the junior clerk must be worried about their exam. But now you need not to be stress anymore, as we have come up with the suitable exam criteria. However, the exam will basically be of two steps i.e. Preliminary and mains and completely be of objective type questions.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50 Minutes|
|Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Essay, Letter and Grammar||100||02 Hours|
|Typing test at 40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi||100||10 Minutes|
Download PDF: List of Candidates For Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Centre
Junior Clerk Exam will be held at Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai (in two shifts i.e first and second shifts) and Delhi (in three shifts) as follows-
Important credentials To Carry For Junior Clerk exam
Candidates appearing for the junior clerk exam must make sure to carry some important documents for preventing any kind of troubles during exam as scrutinized below-
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Driving license
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
Well, we must tell you that few day before the parliament of India had announced regarding the recruitment of proficient aspirants for Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. Undoubtedly, multiple aspirants have filled up its application form for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 and now, they can easily download the lok sabha hall ticket with the help of given steps above. But before appearing for the exam, candidates must know the exact exam pattern and Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Paper etc.
The most important thing to score well is to be smart working aspirants, in order to manage your exam well. However, lots of people used to face difficulties or confused regarding downloading of call letter. But from the effective steps given above, you can easily check your Lok Sabha Hall Ticket. As, it is the most significant credentials that is must for the candidates appearing for the Junior Clerk exam.
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Date 2017: 08-10-2017
We hope that candidates will get all desired stuff regarding Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017. You can have a glance at the Official Link for more information.