MHRD Scholarship 2017–2018 Application Form, National/External Scholarships Scheme, Status @mhrd.gov.in Renewal Form
Ministry of Human Resource Development is going to provide MHRD Scholarship scheme for those who belong to low income families and not able to pursue higher studies. Candidates who wish to get financial support, they must apply for MHRD National / External Scholarship Scheme from this page by submitting the Application form. Existing applicants may check MHRD Scholarship Status of his / her scheme and also submit the MHRD Renewal Form to continue their fellowship.
It is the better way to provide financial assistance to meritorious to continue their higher studies. Applicants are advised to follow below stated guidelines to submit MHRD Scholarship Application Form for Ministry of Human Resource Development Scholarship. Contenders may get more information about MHRD Scholarship 2017–2018 from this page which is well organized by team of indguru.com.
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship
- Japanese Government [MEXT] Scholarship Program
- Chinese government scholarship
- Offer of Italian Government Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Program for Degree Studies at St. Petersburg University SPBU
- Israel Government Scholarship
- Turkey Scholarships
- Taiwan Government Scholarship Programme
Requirements For mhrd.gov.in Scholarship
Students, who want to continue their higher studies like PH.D or Post Graduation degree courses by getting MHRD Scholarship, must be Indian Citizen. Candidate must have graduation degree in concerned field and applications from the candidates, who are residing abroad, are not considered.
This fellowship is offered to only those who belong to low family income and having family income of less than Rs.6 lakh per annum. Contender’s age should not below 21 years to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2017. Upper age limit will be decided as per norms of Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
Rate Of MHRD Scholarship
|Country Wise||Scholarship Amount|
|Belgium||675 Euro Per Month|
|Czechoslovakia||5500 Czech Crowns per month|
|Germany||1800 DM per month|
|Italy||1,200,000 Lire per month|
|Syrian||1875 Syrian Pounds|
Selection Procedure For National / External Scholarships Scheme
First of all, selection committee scrutinizes the application form that is submitted by contenders through online mode. After that, they will be shortlisted the applicants for attending interview process. Entire categorization will be based on their performance in interview. So start your preparation according to it and getting selected for MHRD Scholarship 2017.
Steps To Apply For MHRD Scholarship
- First of all, appliers will have to open official site of Ministry of Human Resource Development which is www.mhrd.gov.in
- After opening official site, you may hit on “Scholarships and Education Loan” link that is visible at middle side of homepage.
- Now select “Scholarships Announcements” link from next opened page and select appropriate link of fellowship pdf.
- Then read entire information very carefully and hit on “Apply” button from previous page by selecting the Year & Month option.
- After that, must Fill Online Application Form with required information and upload digital images of all documents (if required).
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and record entire details; also get printout of it for future need.
End Date To Apply For MHRD Scholarship: Will Be Updated Soon
Candidates may need to open this Official Link to get more information about MHRD Scholarship 2017 – 2018.