MICAT 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification www.mica.ac.in Online Registration Process
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad (MICA) has decided to conduct MICAT 2018 for PGDM-C, FPM-C and CCC Programmes. In this concern, MICAT 2018 Application Form are invited by the institute from eligible candidates. So, candidates who are desirous to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) programme and others can submit their MICAT Online Registration Form through official website that is www.mica.ac.in.
MICA Admission Test is the national level entrance exam. Candidates who want to appear in MICAT Entrance Exam are required to read complete MICAT 2018 Notification before applying. In order to collect detailed information such as eligibility criteria, MICAT 2018 Exam Date, applying process etc concerning MICAT 2018, applicants can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
MICAT 2018 Registration Process
- MICAT 2018 Application Form will be submitted through online mode only; no other mode of application will be accepted.
- MICAT 2018 Application form for phase-I will be commenced in last week of September 2017 and for Phase-II will be commenced in 1st week of January 2018.
- Application process will be completed only after successful submission of fees.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
MICAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Required Qualification: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 patterns in their relevant discipline form recognized by Association of Indian Universities AIU.
- Appearing Candidates: One who are pursuing last year of Graduation are eligible to apply for MICAT 2018 notification.
- Qualifying Examination: One who has valid scores of CAT 2017, XAT 2018 and GMAT are also eligible to submit the MICAT 2018 Application Form.
Applicants should hold Master’s degree or equivalent degree in any discipline of the Humanities or Social sciences or Business Management or Journalism or Advertising or Media or Public Relations with at least 55% marks.
Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in the relevant discipline from recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam
MICAT 2018 Application Fees
Applicants who are wondering to apply for MICAT 2018 notification are required to submit the application fees as following. Fees can be paid through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net-Banking.
|Course||Amount to be paid|
Selection Process (Batch 2018-20)
The selection process involves three steps. The process is described below:
Step-I: CAT/ XAT/GMAT*.
Applicants must be qualified in the at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT*.
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)*.
All candidates are assessed on MICAT, which consists of 6 sections: Psychometric (P), Verbal ability (VA), Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation (QADI), General awareness (GA), Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT), and Descriptive Test (DT).
For PGDM -C
- MICAT Admission 2018 will be purely based on candidate’s scores in MICAT, GE & PI.
- Firstly applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of valid score CAT, XAT and GMAT.
- Then aspirants will be eligible for MICAT 2018, which includes 6 section are as -Psychometric, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, General Awareness, Divergent-Convergent Reasoning and Descriptive Test (Psychometric test is a qualifying nature)
- Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will appear for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Test takers will have to get 3.5 or more on a 5 point scale in GE.
- Aspirants should get 4 or more on a 5 point scale in PI
- Who meet the above mentioned criteria, a aggregate score will be created on the basis of –
1) MICAT: 50 per cent
2) GE: 18 per cent
3) PI: 30 per cent
4) CAT, XAT and GMAT: 2 per cent
- Stage 1: Firstly eligible aspirants have to appear for Telephonic interview
- Stage II: After qualifying telephonic interview, applicants will be called for MICA’s FPM Admission Test which comprises of three further stages conducted on three consecutive days namely:
- Day 1 Written Test (WT): It is conducted to check the aspirant’s theoretical understanding of communication and ability to interpret data and how come to meaningful conclusions.
- Day 2 Individual Presentation (IP): In this 90 minutes will be given to one to prepare power point presentation and then one have to present it within 15 minutes in front of expert panel.
- Day 3 Personal Interview (PI): Now expert panel will assess your personality, mental ability and passion for research.
Shortlisted applicants on the basis of scrutinized of applications will be called for written test conducted through internet/ email and then qualified candidates have to attend the campus interview at MICA place.
MICAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination: MICAT 2018 will be held in online mode (CBT) only.
Type of Questions: Questions will be asked in both objective and subjective type.
Number of Questions: Section-I includes 4 descriptive type questions where as in section-2 will have total 94 questions (30 statements from Psychometric Test, 25 questions from General Knowledge & 35 questions from Reasoning and Verbal Ability).
Exam Duration: For section-I 35 minutes will be allotted whereas 130 minutes will be given for Section-II.
Negative Marking: No Negative Marking is applicable for Section-I, the paper-I of Section-II but 25% of negative marking will be applicable for Paper 2 and Paper 3 of section-II.
Description of MICAT Exam Pattern 2018 is follow as-
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Section-I: Writing arguments, Essay and Story||4 descriptive questions|
|Section-II: Psychometric Test, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and General Knowledge.||94 questions|
How to Submit MICAT 2018 Application Form?
Applicants curious to apply for MICAT 2018 Notification have to submit the MICAT 2018 online Application Form by following the below given instructions-
Step 1: First of all, applicants must visit the official site of the organization that is www.mica.ac.in.
Step 2: Thereafter, go to the suitable link of MICA Admission Test 2018.
Step 3: Now read the details carefully from MICAT 2018 Advertisement to ensure the eligibility of MICAT -2018.
Step 4: Afterwards, eligible applicants are required to hit the suitable registration link, where “new users” are required to register themselves for MICAT 2018.
Step 5: Candidates must fulfill all required detail in the MICAT 2018 online registration form and hit the “submit” tab.
Step 6: Few seconds later, automated generated MICA Id and Password will be receive to you.
Step 7: Now applying aspirants need to log in with MICA Id and Password and now fill remaining details in the MICAT 2018 Application Form.
Step 8: Then upload all documents as required, upload photographs and signature as per the specification given below. Fill exam centers and pay up mandatory application fees.
Step 9: Finally hit the “submit” tab to records all details filled in MICAT 2018 Application Form and take out the printed copy of same for future use.
Apply Online for PGDM–C>> Hit Here
Apply Online for FPM-C>> Hit Here
MICAT 2018 Exam Centres
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
Important Dates of MICAT -2018
For PGDM -C
|Events||MICAT Important Dates|
|MICAT – I Registration opens||September 26, 2017|
|MICAT – I Registration closes||November 30, 2017 at 11:55 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card||December 11, 2017|
|MICAT – I||December 17,2017|
|MICAT -I Score (To be declared)||January 3, 2018|
|MICAT – II Registration opens||January 3, 2018|
|MICAT – II Registration closes||February 05, 2018 at 11:55 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card||February 09, 2018|
|MICAT – II||February 17, 2018|
|MICAT – II Score (To be declared)||February 26, 2018|
|GE & PI Shortlist||March 1, 2018|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||To be Announced soon|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||To be Announced soon|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||To be Announced soon|
|MICAT 2018 Final results||March 31, 2018|
|Last date for applying online||Jan 31, 2018|
|Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates||Jan 31, 2018|
|Telephonic screening interviews||Feb/Mar, 2018|
|Admission Test on campus||Mar/Apr, 2018|
|Declaration of result||Apr, 2018|
|Admissions close||May, 2018|
|Session begins||First week, July 2018|
MICAT 2018 Admit Card
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad issue the MICAT – I Admit Card for eligible applicants on 11th December 2017 through online mode from the official site as it is the mandatory documents carrying at the examination centre inversely, you will be denied to get entry in the examination hall.
MICAT 2018 Result
Result of MICAT 2018 will be declared on the site after its execution, applicants can check it either through official site or directly through this page. Thereafter shortlisted applicants will be called for GE or PI.
MICAT 2018 Counselling
Qualifying applicants will have to appear for counselling to get admission in relevant course. At the time of Counselling applicants have to fill the choice filling form to get admission in top colleges and submit essential educational certificates.
For any queries contact-
MICA Shela, Ahmedabad
Gujarat – 380 058, India
Contact Number: +91 2717 308250
Fax: +91 2717 308349
Email: [email protected]
Here we have provided complete details of MICAT 2018 on this page, for more details you can visit the Official Link. Applicants should submit the MICAT 2018 Application Form in the prescribed manner as written in the MICAT Notification 2018.