MP Scholarship 2017–2018 Application Form, Student Login, Portal 2.0 @scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in Last Date
Latest News! State Government Of Madhya Pradesh is going to provide MP Scholarship 2017 for those who want to continue their study but suffering from financial problem. Students, who wish to grab this financial assistant, may apply by filling online application form through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. Contenders, who’ve applied for this fellowship in previous years, are advised to fill MP Scholarship Renewal Form through Student Login before the last date.
There are various schemes in MP Scholarship Portal so those who’re willing to continue their further study without any obstacles are advised to apply it for on or earlier the closing date. To grab more details about MP Scholarship 2017 – 2018, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of indguru.com. Take a Look…
MP Scholarship List
- POST METRIC [SC Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [ST Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [OBC Scholarship]
- Awas Sahayta [SC Category]
- Awas Sahayta [ST Category]
- Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- Scholarship for Ph.D Research
- Shuttle Facility For Girls
MP Scholarship Details
POST METRIC [SC / ST / OBC Scholarship]
|Objective||This Fellowship For students coming under SC / ST / OBC category|
|Benefit||It will be depends on the annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
Awas Sahayta [SC / ST Category]
- Objective: It is provide to those SC / ST students who are residing on rent for study and have the provision of providing financial assistance.
- Eligibility: Candidates who is coming under the SC / ST and staying on rent and studying in the institution are eligible to apply for this.
- Benefit: By getting this scheme, students will avail the facility of housing allowance according to the rules at the rate of 1000-1500 per month.
Check Now: Scholarships Updates
Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
|Objective||To provide financial support to encourage talented girls of rural areas to acquire higher education.|
It is given every year for students passing out of 12th class first year from every village for a period of 10 months at the rate of 500 rupees per month.
|Eligibility||The candidates has received 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and the girl child resides in the rural area (be the daughter’s daughter certificate).|
|Rate Of Amount||Rs. 5000 per annum|
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Objective: It is provide to those brilliant child or a girl who’re living below the poverty line but this child or girl cannot do high studies because her parents do not have such an amount that they give them higher education.
- Eligibility: Students must have received 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and girl students reside in urban area (talent bearer certificate)
- Rate Of Amount: Rs. 5000 per annum.
Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna:
|Objective||To provide free higher education at the undergraduate level to the general poor students below the poverty line|
|Eligibility||Candidates must be secure 60 percent marks in the 12th board examination and the parents’ annual income is 120000 (for higher education) or 54000 (for graduation).|
Scholarship for Ph.D Research:
- Objective: It os provide to those studying in SC / ST for PH-D
- Eligibility: Annual income of the parents of the students has been increased to Rs 3.00 lakhs are eligible to apply for it.
- Rate Of Amount: Rs. 16000/-
Shuttle Facility For Girls:
|Objective||To educating more and more students in the field of higher education|
|Eligibility||Under the scheme, there is a provision of Rs 590.00 lakhs in the financial year 2015-16.|
|Rate Of Amount||Rs.5 / – per day for a maximum of 200 academic days|
Other Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
- Maharishi Valmiki Scheme
- I. General/OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship for DIVYANG Scheme
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- T.C. Free Training Scheme
How To Apply For MP Scholarship
First of all, students will have to open official site of organization which is scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. On homepage, go to “Online Schemes on the Portal” section and select relevant link of fellowship. Read entire details very carefully and hit on relevant link to apply online such as given below and then start process of MP Scholarship Student Login. If you’re new students then hit on “Register” link and register them and if you’re register candidates then press Login link. Now must fill online application form with required information and submit it with-in given time period.
Points To Be Noted
Candidates, you may also apply by submitting prescribed application form for some scheme that is listed above. So you’re advised to submit application form before the end date.
Documents Required For MP Scholarship Login:
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of all documents
- Income affirmation & another certificate
- Resident Proof & Address
- Caste certificate
- Adhaar card
- Marks sheet copy of the previous class
Last Date To Fill Online Form Will Be Updated Soon
Students may visit this Official Link to get more information about MP Scholarship 2017–2018.