MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017–2018 Police Sub-Inspector 322 Jobs Notification mpsc.gov.in Competitive Pre-Examination
MPSC PSI Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released MPSC PSI Recruitment notification. According to the notification there are 322 vacancies of Police Sub-Inspector are available in the organization. candidates who are interested in doing Police Jobs they can apply for the Maharashtra State PSI Jobs by submitting online applications on the official website i.e. mpsc.gov.in. Commission has its own method of selecting candidates for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs, the selection procedure involves Competitive Pre-Examination and interview, candidates who will qualify the whole selection phase will finally be appointed for the MPSC Police SI Recruitment. Aspirants who want to grab the opportunity can apply before the last date i.e. 04-07-2017.
Aspirants looking for government sector jobs in Maharashtra State must take this opportunity seriously and apply as soon as possible. Aspirants interested in Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017 can apply by filling up online application form and submit it before the last date stated. To get more details about MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017–2018 like the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, pay scale, etc candidates can take help of the information given in below section of this page created by the team members of indguru.com.
Name of Post:
Police Sub-Inspector (322 vacancies)
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra PSC Jobs:
Candidates who have completed their 10th/ 12th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra PSC vacancy available. Not only qualification the age of aspirants must also be less than 35 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates according to the norms decided.
Salary and Selection procedure for mpsc.gov.in Recruitment:
The commission will select the candidates on the basis of the written test and interview. Candidates who will get qualified in the written test will further be called for the interview procedure. To appear in selection process candidates have to pay an application fees also, the General Candidates have to pay Rs. 373/- and the ST/SC and other category candidates have to submit Rs. 273/- as the application amount. The application fees will be submitted by using the online mode i.e. via credit card/debit card or through net banking. Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs 4300/- and other additional as per department norms.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared go to the “Limited exam” section and then select Police Sub-Inspector Limited Divisional Competitive Pre-Examination-2013 and then hit on “See Advertisement” link.
- Read each and every detail carefully and completely and compare your eligibility with the criteria given.
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page and hit on “new user registration”.
- Now a new page will come out along with an on line registration form.
- Fill each and every detail carefully and completely and then hit on the submission tab
- Then you will receive a separate Log In ID and Password
- Now go to the homepage and enter your credentials into the log in window which will be appeared as:
- Enter the details and hit on “Log In” tab
- Now your application form will appear in front of you, Fill Application Form and upload all required testimonials
- After completing the Maharashtra PSC application recheck it again
- At last hit on the final submission tab and take a print out of the filled up MPSC application form and keep it safe for further usage
Get here>> direct link to get registered
- Starting of online application: 14-06-2017
- Last date to submit MPSC Online application form: 04-07-2017
- Last date for fees payment in SBI: 05-07-2017
- Date of MPSC Exam: 10-09-2017
Candidates who are interested in MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017–2018, they can also go through the official notification link given in the above section of this page. Aspirants can also visit the official website of the organization by using this official website link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab
Have a Look on Below Given Section
|Latest Police Jobs||All PSC Updates|
|MPSC Exam Calendar||Latest Government Jobs|
|MPSC Answer Key||Maharashtra Jobs|