Check Complete Details For NATA 2018 Application Form, Exam Date & Steps Online Registration
- NATA 2018 Application Form
- What is the NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018?
- NATA 2018 Important Dates
- What are the guidelines to Fill NATA Application Form?
- How to Fill NATA Online Registration Form?
- What is the Procedure to Fill NATA Online Application Form?
- What is The NATA Application Fee?
- What is The NATA Admission Procedure?
- spread the word :
NATA 2018 Application Form
The NATA 2018 Score ensures the eligibility criteria for admission to 05 year B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) program. So, Check Complete Details For NATA 2018 Application Form and NATA 2018 Exam Date etc here. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level aptitude test which is going to be organized by Council of Architecture (COA) in April 2018. Candidates, who want to get admission in Architecture Program in private & governments aided colleges, need to follow below steps to fill NATA 2018 Online Registration Form before the deadline.
NATA Entrance Exam evaluates the aptitude of the candidates for particular field of study, i.e. Architecture. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 makes an evaluation of drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics and critical thinking ability that have been obtained over a long period of time and are connected to the particular field of study. We the team of indguru.com is presenting you complete information about NATA Entrance Exam Application Form. Must have a glance…
What is the NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018?
There is No lower age limit to apply for NATA 2018. The Lower Age Limit for Appearing in NATA Exam has been waived, on the other hand, applicants has To Comply with Any Age limitation That May Be Specified by individual Counselling / Admission Authority. Contenders may come from the following backgrounds:
- Students should be 10+2 or equivalent passed/appearing with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination. Or
- Candidates must have 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Govts with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination. Or
- Applicants should be International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with Mathematics as required subject of examination.
Check Best Opportunities after 12th: Career after Intermediate
NATA 2018 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of NATA Notification 2018 in the public domain From||Second Week Of December 2017|
|Start of Online form fill-up||First Week Of January 2018|
|End of registration||Second Week Of February 2018|
|Image uploads / Fee payment allowed till||Third Week Of February 2018|
|Candidate Correction window along with upload of correct testimonials||Last Week Of February 2018|
|Publication of Downloadable NATA 2018 Admit Card||Third Week Of March 2018|
|NATA Exam Date 2018||Second Week Of April 2018|
|Publication of NATA 2018 Results||Second Week Of June 2018|
Check in Detail Way: NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria with Exam Date
What are the guidelines to Fill NATA Application Form?
- Latest colored Passport sized Photograph in jpg / jpeg format.
- Own Signature photographs in following size.
- Left Thumb Impression (LTI) Impression should be very clear neither fade nor submerged with ink.
- Following are the details regarding the size and dimension of the documents:
|Document||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
How to Fill NATA Online Registration Form?
The NATA 2018 Online Registration Form will be available in First Week Of January 2018. Before going to fill Online Registration Form, you must ensure the NATA 2018 Eligibility (as mentioned above). Follow below listed steps to fill NATA Exam Registration Form…
- To fill NATA Registration Form, you need to open official web portal of Council of Architecture (COA) which is www.nata.nic.in
- Now, select “Online Registration Link” from homepage and filling up of fields will be interactive in nature.
- Fill NATA 2018 Registration Form with required data. Please note that, candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name, postal address and date of birth taken together must be unique for each application.
- After that, hit the “Submit” button to feed the entire details in online registration form.
- On completion and submission of the Personal Details, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric “APPLICATION NUMBER” for the candidate.
- At this stage, contenders have to choose a PASSWORD and keep it as guarded secret for all subsequent entries into their domain.
- Thereafter, a SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER will be captured from the applicants by the system at this stage.
- So, you have to remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of password in case it is forgotten at later stage.
- Aspirants can use this unique 7-digit number to fill online NATA Exam Application Form for NATA-2018.
What is the Procedure to Fill NATA Online Application Form?
After successful registration, candidates need to login with7-digit numeric “APPLICATION NUMBER” and Password and complete the following requirements.
- Accessing and editing personal information (till going to the document upload stage)
- Uploading of images (As Per Guidelines Mentioned Above).
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank / performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data during dates specified by the Council, if needed.
- Viewing of OMR answer sheet and result details after
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
What is The NATA Application Fee?
For NATA-2018, applying contenders has to pay INR 1250/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred fifty only) as application fee, through ONLINE mode and Service charges, as applicable, would be payable along with fees at the bank. Payment options as described here.
Payment through EPG:
- Candidates have to select “Payment of fee using EPG services” and the system will automatically redirect to Billdesk payment gateway page.
- Now, you may select any of the options to pay the application fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking and follow the online instructions to complete the payment process.
- After successful payment, payment gateway will transmit the applicant to home page that will demonstrate the status of fee payment.
- Upon successful payment, the applicant will be able to print the final “Confirmation Page”.
Payment through ICICI Bank e-Challan:
- It is another payment option, In that option, the contender has to choose “ICICI Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank.
- As soon as he/she selects it, an e-Challan will be created containing information of the contender.
- Now, you have to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearby Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment.
- After payment, the entrant has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan (Journal No., Branch Name and Date etc.) by the bank official.
- Only when the payment particulars are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
- Its generation means that the applicant has been successfully REGISTERED and you should take a printout and maintain the confirmation page for future reference.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
What is The NATA Admission Procedure?
- NATA Admission Criteria will include marks obtained in NATA 2018 Exam and NATA Counselling.
- Candidates have to qualify the NATA Exam. And only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend NATA Counseling Procedure.
- Please Note That, NATA-2018 score shall be valid only for admission in the session 2018-19.
NATA Exam Pattern
|Part||Subjects Involved||Max Question||Max Marks|
|Part-B||Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper||02*40||80|
Check Here- How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams
Points To be Consider
- The examination time for NATA Examination is 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Question paper will be asked in MCQs Type (Multiple Choice questions).
- Questions and all instructions will be available only in English medium.
Check Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
Get additional information about NATA 2018 Application Form, you need to visit this Official Link. Stay in touch with us for getting latest updates about National Aptitude Test in Architecture.