NATA 2018 National Aptitude Test in Architecture Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date www.nata.in
- NATA 2018
- NATA 2018 Important Dates
- NATA 2018 Application Form
- NATA 2018 Participating Institutes
- NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- NATA 2018 Application Fee
- NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
- NATA 2018 Syllabus
- NATA 2018 Exam Centres
- How to Apply for NATA 2018 Exam?
- NATA 2018 Sample Papers
- NATA 2018 Admit Card
- NATA 2018 Answer Key
- NATA 2018 Cutoff
- NATA 2018 Result
- NATA 2018 Score Card
- NATA 2018 Counselling
- spread the word :
Students who are desirous to take admission in B.Arch (Architecture) course in reputed university can appear in NATA 2018 Exam. Council of Architecture (COA) conducts NATA Exam every year for the ease of aspirants. In this concern, applicants have to submit NATA Online Application Form. Applying candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before going to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Candidates are hereby notified that they can submit their application by visiting the official website that is www.nata.in. Every year, huge numbers of students apply for NATA Examination, so appliers are advised to apply as on or before the ending date. Applying aspirants can check NATA 2018 Exam Date from the below section of this page.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level aptitude test which organized every year by the Council of Architecture (COA). The main motive to conduct this exam is to establish the eligibility criteria to select the candidates with architecture aptitude and good skills for the admission to five years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degree course, as prescribed by COA. The test makes an assessment of drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics and critical thinking ability. Applicants who want to attain detailed information regarding NATA 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well tailored by the team of indguru.com
NATA 2018 Important Dates
Applicants need to be updated about the NATA 2018 Schedule and the admission process. In the given table, aspirants can get all the dates and schedule of the admission process.
|Name of the Exam Event||Date of the Commencement|
|Initial Date Notification and Application Form||December, 2017|
|Last date of submission of the form||29th January, 2018|
|Date of uploading the scanned images||January, 2018|
|Payment of Application Fee||January, 2018|
|Last for making correction in the application form||February, 2018|
|Date of issuing the admit card||March, 2018|
|Date of the Offline NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam Date||April, 2018|
NATA 2018 Application Form
Here we are providing the highlights of NATA Application Form for the ease of applicants. So, have a look!!
- NATA 2018 Registration process will start from the month of December.
- Eligible candidates can submit their online application by visiting the official website of the university.
- Applicants shall have to enter all the required information in the application form as per the rules are given in the exam notification.
- Applying contenders have to fill all the details in the application form such as their date of birth, educational qualification.
- While submitting the online application, appliers have to upload Xerox of photo and signature in the prescribed size.
- In addition to that, candidates will pay the application fee through debit card, credit card and net banking.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam
NATA 2018 Participating Institutes
On the basis of NATA Scores, various engineering colleges and institutes offers Architecture course. The mentioned below institutes offer B.Arch. Programme. The scores of NATA 2018 will be accepted by the institutes mentioned in the table below.
|1||School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh|
|2||Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam|
|3||Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|4||Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh|
|5||Institute of Architecture, Gujarat|
|6||Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|7||S.A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh|
|8||College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi|
|9||College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh|
|10||Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad|
Get here complete: List of UGC Approved Universities
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who want to appear in NATA 2018 Entrance Exam must have passed the class 12th examination with mathematics as the main subject and should have scored 50% aggregate in all the subjects.
- Candidate who have passed in 10+3 (diploma) in any stream from the recognized institute with mathematics as one of the main subjects with 50% aggregate are also eligible to apply for NATA 2018.
- Students passed in international baccalaureate diploma with mathematics as the main subject of examination with 50% aggregate marks can also apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture Entrance Exam.
Age Criteria for NATA 2018
A candidate applying for NATA Entrance Test must have completed the age of 17 years as on July 31, 2018. There is no lower age limit for appearing in NATA 2018 Exam.
Number of Attempts
The scores of NATA 2018 will be taken into consideration only for admission to B.Arch. course in 2018-19.
NATA 2018 Application Fee
Contenders who have decided to apply for NATA 2018 are hereby notified that they have to pay application fee as given below:
- Candidates appearing for NATA 2018 in India, have to pay the application fee is Rs. 1250/- + processing charges.
- Aspirants appearing for NATA 2018 in Dubai, have to pay the application fees is Rs. 1250/- + Rs. 7000/-.
Mode to pay Application Fee for NATA 2018
Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG) via Net-banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Charges for Application Fee Payment
- Domestic Credit Card: 1.25% of the NATA fee + service tax as applicable.
- Domestic Debit Card: 0.75% of the NATA fee + service tax as applicable.
- Domestic Multiple Bank Net Banking Payment Gateway: Rs 15 for each transaction.
- PAN India ICICI Branches collection in cash (through challan): Rs. 30 per transaction.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
NATA 2018 exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2018. Applicants are advised to make their exam strategy accordingly. For your ease, the exam pattern is given here:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
- Exam Duration: Total 03 (three) hours will be allotted to the candidates to solve the question paper.
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions.
- of Questions: Total 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The exam will be organized for total 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, two marks will be given in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answer, no marks will be deducted.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80|
NATA 2018 Syllabus
Council of Architecture issues the syllabus of NATA 2018 for those candidates who are going to appear in NATA 2018. NATA 2018 syllabus includes topics and chapters from which the question paper of the exam will be made. NATA syllabus 2018 has been given in brief below:
|NATA 2018 Syllabus for Mathematics:|
· Complex Numbers
· Binomial Theorem (Positive Integral Index)
· Quadratic equations
|NATA 2018 Syllabus for General Aptitude:|
· Visualising different sides of 3D objects
· Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment
|NATA 2018 Syllabus for Drawing Test:|
· Conceptualization and visualisation
· Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract
NATA 2018 Exam Centres
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Test is going to be held on mentioned below exam centres. Appliers have to fill the option of examination centre while submitting the online application.
Instruction Regarding Image Uploading in NATA 2018 Online Form
- Candidates have to three documents which are listed below:
- Recently taken coloured passport size photograph;
- Left thumb impression;
- His/her own signature;
- All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format according to the format prescribed below:
|List of Documents||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
How to Apply for NATA 2018 Exam?
Candidates who don’t know how to fill NATA 2018 Online Application Form can go through the instructions as stated below:
Step1: In order to apply for NATA 2018, aspirants need to log on the official website that is www.nata.in
Step2: Now go to the left side of home page and select ‘Information Brochure’ option.
Step3: Then NATA 2018 Notification will be opened in PDF Format. Candidates are needed to read all details attentively.
Step4: After ensuring their eligibility, aspirants need to hit at suitable link to apply online.
Step5: Candidates need to register themselves by filling the personal details and after submitting the details the system will generate the application number and then candidates needs to choose the password.
Step6: After that, by using their ID and Password, aspirants need to log on and get NATA Application Form.
Step7: Then fill National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 Application Form with the asked details in proper manner.
Step8: After that, upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
Step9: Now appliers are needed to pay the application fee via online mode.
Step10: After filling all the details, re-check it and then press on “Submit” button. A confirmation page will be generated after the successful submission of the NATA 2018 Application Form. Its generation shall confirm that the candidate has successfully registered for the examination.
Step11: At last, applicants are needed to take the print out of filled www.nata.in Application Form for future reference.
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
NATA 2018 Sample Papers
In order to know the paper pattern and number of questions that will be asked in the exam, applicants are advised to practice NATA Previous Year Question Paper. Candidates are required to refer to NATA 2018 sample papers to be familiar with the topics and chapters that will be covered in entrance exam. With the help of NATA Previous Papers, you can get an idea about their preparation and increase their speed, efficiency and time management skills. It is advised that candidates must practice NATA 2018 sample papers in abundance before appearing in the exam.
NATA 2018 Admit Card
Only tho0se candidates who will successfully apply for NATA 2018 can download NATA Application Form. It will be mandatory for all the candidates to take their admit card with them at the examination centre. If a candidate reaches the exam centre without NATA Admit Card 2018, he shall not be allowed to appear in the exam. NATA admit card 2018 contains the following things mentioned over it – candidates’ name, roll number, exam name, date, time, allotted centre with complete address, photograph and signature. It is advised that candidates check all the details carefully before downloading the NATA Hall Ticket.
Do You Know>>>> How to Download Admit Card
NATA 2018 Answer Key
The Council of Architecture will publish the answer key of NATA 2018 for all candidates who appeared in the exam. The answer key of NATA 2018 Test will be issue for all sets. Applicants can verify their answers they have written in the exam with the ones provided by the experts in the official answer key. This verification of answers will help the candidates to calculate their scores in the entrance exam. If not satisfied with the responses given in NATA official answer key, candidates can submit their objection within the stipulated time period.
NATA 2018 Cutoff
The cutoff of NATA 2018 will not be provided by Council of Architecture officially because every institute offering B.Arch. Programme and admission on the basis of NATA scores releases its own cutoff for candidates. The minimum stipulated NATA 2018 cut off marks marks required for admission in that particular institute. Appliers have to secure minimum marks to get admission in B.Arch course. The cut off varies from institute to institute depending on certain factors like number of seats in the institute, difficulty level of the exam, previous year’s cutoff trends etc.
NATA 2018 Result
For candidates who will appear in NATA 2018 exam, the result will be announced by Council of Architecture (COA) in three formats: Marks obtained out of 200 and in each component. Merit listing – unique based on marks and tie breaking rules and Percentile score based on the merit listing. Candidates will be considered as qualified for NATA 2018 only if he or she fulfills all three conditions mentioned below:
- Minimum 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- Minimum 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
Check Here- Don’t Know, How To Check Result Online?
NATA 2018 Score Card
Applicants can download NATA Score Card, after checking their result. The exam conducting body of NATA will not dispatch the score card of NATA 2018 by any means except online. Aspirants must take the hard copy of NATA Exam Score Card in order to take admission in B.Arch programmes offered by the various universities and colleges.
NATA 2018 Counselling
For admission in B.Arch course, there is no common counselling for NATA 2018 will be conducted. Every institute and university will conduct separate NATA Counselling. Candidates will have to apply to their preferred college to attend the counselling of NATA 2018 and take the admission procedure further.
Check Out: Official Link for NATA 2018
Aspirants who want to obtain other information related to NATA Entrance Exam can go through the Official Link as stated above. To collect upcoming information about NATA 2018 can bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl+d.
Check Out Below Given Links