National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017–2018 NIA 62 Inspector Vacancy Apply Online www.nia.gov.in
National Investigation Agency Recruitment
Latest employment advertisement has been liberated as National Investigation Agency Recruitment. This Organization intends to recruit eligible and endowed aspirants to fill 62 NIA Inspector Vacancy. Job Seekers who are capable and want to create their career in government sector can apply for National Investigation Agency Vacancy by submitting application in prescribed format at address mentioned below before last date. To appoint talented individuals for Inspector Jobs, recruitment panel will organize Written Exam, Interview, PST, PET, and Medical Exam.
Those who score good marks in this test will be placed at reputed positions of Inspectors. Collect all information regarding National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by going through below section of page, well customized by dedicated team members of indguru.com
NIA Vacancy Details:
|Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||32|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Recruitment:
Candidates applying for aforesaid Positions must possess Bachelor Degree from well recognized University/ Institute with good academic records. Those having previous experience in relevant field will get preference as mentioned in NIA Notification.
Check Now: Graduate Jobs
Those who want to apply for inspector jobs may fulfill age limitations as decided by institution. Your age should be minimum 18 years while maximum age is per norms of institution. Aspirants belonging to reserved category will get age relaxation as decided by Government.
Pay Scale for National Investigation Agency Jobs:
Those who get successfully selected for NIA Inspector Recruitment will get good amount of pay scale as mention in table below. In addition to basic salary, selected personals will also receive DA, HRA, TPT, Special Incentive (25% of basic Pay and DA thereon) & other allowances as per your working in institution.
|Inspector||Pay Matrix Level-7(PB-2 with GP-4600/ pre-revised)|
|Sub Inspector||Pay Matrix Level-6(PB-2 with GP-4200/pre-revised)|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Pay Matrix Level-5(PB-1 with GP-2800/pre-revised)|
Hiring Process for NIA Job:
As listed in National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification, after screening of application form, recruitment Panel will organize Written Exam, Interview, PST, PET, and Medical Exam for testing knowledge as well as analytical skills of applying individuals. Those who perform well in this test will be hired for NIA Vacancies.
Procedure to fill NIA Application Form:
Follow these simple steps and apply for NIA Sub Inspector Recruitment, Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Positions.
- Have a sight at official site of organization which is www.nia.gov.in
- Scroll down the page, and hit on “Recruitment & Training” slide.
- New page will get opened. You need to press on “Recruitment” Section.
- At new page, move your cursor to “Recruitment Notices” slide.
- Under “Inviting nomination for the post of Inspectors, Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors on deputation basis” section, you are required to download PDF.
- Now, go through entire detailed advertisement with utmost care.
- Ensure educational qualifications, hiring process, pay scale, ways to apply etc.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, then you may download application form.
- Fetch all information in desired National Investigation Agency Application Form as per needs and requirements.
- Attach photo copies of documents/certificates and paste passport size photograph on it.
- At last, you need to send duly filled application form at address listed below.
The DIGE Adm, NIA HQ,
7th Floor, ND -II Building,
Jai Singh Road New Delhi – 110001
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Delhi
Last Date to Put Forward Application Form: Within 1 month from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
To grab more facts about National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017 – 2018, follow its Official Link. To obtain all the updates, keep in touch with web portal.