NCHMCT JEE 2017 Application Form, Online Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Entrance Exam Date nchm.nic.in
NCHMCT JEE 2017 Notification is released at nchm.nic.in, check Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility, Entrance Exam Date from here
Passionate to nourish your career in government sector!!! If yes then glorious opportunity for you. Applicants, who want to boost their career in Hotel Management and Hospitality they should fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form. Qualified contenders can take the admission in various institutes for different courses as B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programme. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology will conduct three rounds of counselling on the basis of the merit list. In this concern, JEE Application Form is invited from eligible and dynamic individuals till 14th April 2017. Willing aspirants must appear in the JEE Entrance Exam which is going to be held on 29th April 2017. For this contenders need to visit to the official website i.e. nchm.nic.in and apply through online as well as offline mode. Applying candidate must check further details about NCHMCT JEE 2017 such as Eligibility norms, Exam Dates etc which is presented in the below section by our dedicating and inspiring team members of indguru.com. So have a glance below!!!
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who have done the 10+2 of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent from recognized board, are eligible to apply for JEE vacancies. Aspirants must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Contenders who are currently appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2017 Exam.
The upper age limitations for General and OBC categories are 22 years. In case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates the age limitations is 25 years. For Physically Challenged candidate’s upper age limitations shall be considered as per the category they belong to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. At the time of counseling, candidates are advised to keep original certificate as a proof of age.
Qualifying Examinations for Indian Students
- Inter mediate of Senior Secondary education from any recognized Central/State Board,
- Plus-2 or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Career Opportunities For Gradates
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services
- Indian Navy Hospitality services
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains
- Hospital and Institutional Catering
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes
- Shipping and Cruise lines
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors
- Railway Hospitality and Catering Services
- State Tourism Development Corporations
- Resort Management
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services
Application fee and Selection process of NCHMCT JEE Exam
Candidates, who want to fetch JEE jobs, will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner. Recruitment panel will conduct Written Exam to check the ability of applying candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling. Candidates must carry original certificates/documents at the time of admission for the verification. If any candidate is found ineligible, he or she will be rejected by the selection committee. Contenders need to pay INR 1000/ through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NCHMCT, payable at Delhi/NOIDA.
For of SC, ST & OBC categories is required to be issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/City Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar/Sub-Divisional Officer of the area / Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshadweep Island) where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
JEE Written Examination Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Duration :3 hours
Marking Scheme For Jee Written Test
Every single correct answer of Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language possess one marks. For Each wrong answer the 0.25 marks will be deducted. The most appropriate answer carries 1.00 while inappropriate answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
Reservation for Scheduled Caste
Benefit of reservation categories shall be provided only to those tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India. There are 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for SC and ST categories respectively. Candidates who belong to the OBC (Non creamy layer) can take the benefit of 27% reserved seats. 3% of seats are reserved for Physically Disabled contenders.
JEE Written Test Centres and Code
Applicants should choose any one Test Centre from the following 33 Test Centres for appearing in the Written Examination of JEE. Candidates are informed that centres may be change as per the circumstances. So keep visiting our web page for obtaining latest updates.
|Written Test Centre City||Code||Written Test Centre City||Code|
Tentative Fee Structure (For Government Sponsored Institutes)
Steps to Fill NCHMCT JEE application form
You can apply for this recruitment online as well as offline. Contenders, who are going to apply for NCHMCT recruitment online, need to follow steps which are mentioned here. First of all applying contenders need to visit the official website i.e. nchm.nic.in. As you reach the home page contenders must select “NCHM JEE-2017” link which is available on left side of your screen. NCHMCT notification will be displayed at front of your screen. Aspirants should read the notification vigilantly and then hit on the “Apply Online”. Applying candidates should fill the required details in the application form and recheck it. Upload the relevant documents with digital images. At last you need to press “Submit” button and take the print of submitted application form for further use. If you want to apply for offline then you need to take Sale of Application Form from affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT office, Noida and submit it with essential documents.
Point should be remember while filling the application form
- Over-writing is not allowable. If the overwriting is found, form will be rejected.
- Should not write or mark on the BARCODES
- Refold the application form only where it was originally folded.
- Don’t put any pin or staple.
- Don’t scribble, smudge, cut, tear or wrinkle the application form.
- Must Paste the photograph with Fevistick/Gum stick only
- Don’t do any error while filling the form.
|Application Form Available Online||12 December 2016 to 14 April 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of filled-in form||14 April 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website||19 April 2017 onwards|
|Written Examination (JEE 2017)||29 April 2017|
|Timings of JEE 2017||1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)|
|Result of JEE on website||3rd Week of May, 2017|
|Conduct of Counselling||Last week of May 2017 and First week of June 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||17 July, 2017|
Hit Here: NCHMCT JEE 2017
Candidates, who want to know further details about NCHMCT JEE, need to check above displayed link. You can also book mark our page by using Ctrl+ D key. Stay tuned with for obtaining latest updates regarding upcoming jobs in government sector.