NEET 2018 Application Form Download @cbseneet.nic.in CBSE UG PG Login Last Date For Registration
NEET 2018 Application Form
NEET 2018 Application Form Online is released in the month of December 2017 most probability as per the sources. NEET 2018 is the national level entrance examination which is conducted by the responsible Central Board of Secondary Education. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is conducted to provide admission to eligible students in UG & PG such as MBBS/ Dental course (BDS) & (MDS). As NEET 2018 is the perfect gateway to take admission in reputed college, thus various interested students apply for same.
Last date to submit Online Application Form for NEET 2018 is expected in January 2018; however exam is conducted in month of May 2018. Applicants who are willing to apply have to submit NEET MDS 2018 Application Form after completing Registration process and getting Login Id. Applicants must visit, NEET 2018 Application Form Download link which we have provided in below structured page. To avail other information about CBSE NEET 2018 you may scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
NEET Application Form 2018
While submitting the NEET MBBS 2018 Application Form instruction which one should follow are specified below –
- Students can submit the CBSE NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- All details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc. should be submitted carefully.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression as per the dimension in the prescribed format.
- Payment of fees will be done using online and offline mode while submitting NEET UG 2018 Application Form.
- After fee payment must take printout if same for confirmation page and keep it safe
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for in the national eligibility cum entrance test (UG), 2017
Required Educational Qualification
- Aspirants who had qualified in 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to submit NEET Application Form
- Contenders who have done Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science/ Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English/ B.Sc. can also apply for NEET Exam.
- One should make sure that in the qualifying exam (PCB group), students must have obtained 50% marks assigned for general category, 45% marks for general-PH and for SC/ST & OB fixed qualified marks is 40% marks.
- Those students who are appearing in the 10+2 are also eligible to apply.
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
Applying for NEET (UG) Exam, the age of aspirants should not be less than 17 years and the upper age should not be more than 25 years as on or before 31st December, 2017. Applicants who belong to SC/ST/OBC category their upper age will be relaxable by 5 years.
Aspirants belong to unreserved category should be born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001 and who belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should be born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001
Contenders who are going to fill NEET Application Form 2017 are informed that they have to pay application fee as mentioned below. The payment of fee will be done by using the credit/debit card or net banking or through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank in the form of cash.
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (750+1400)|
Reservation of Seats at Various Institutions
The total 53,430 seats are allotted to various institutions as framed below:
|Colleges||No. of seats offered|
|All private colleges||25,840|
|All government colleges||27,590|
NEET Selection Procedure
Avail here details of selection procedure after qualifying NEET Exam…… The selection of eligible candidates will be done only on merit basis as per the marks secured by the students and higher secondary education marks is also considered in selection process.
NEET Exam Pattern
Candidates who are participating in NEET and want to crack this entrance exam easily then one must have knowledge about the exam pattern which is given here-
- Exam Mode: NEET Exam 2018 will be conducted via online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- of Question: There were total 180 questions in the exam.
- Type of Question: In Exam objective type questions will be asked
- Subjects: Questions paper includes questions from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany)
- Exam Duration: Duration is of 3 hours.
- Language: total 8 languages are admissible such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Each answer is of 4 Marks, thus Four marks will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer (-1 Mark) one mark will be deducted for assigned one.
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
NEET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus of NEET is prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). Syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. Questions will be asked on the 11th & 12th class standard as per CBSE, NCERT & COBSE pattern.
NEET Examination Centers
- Here we are providing exam centers for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
- You may fill suitable exam centers is Online NEET Application Form 2018
|STATE/UT||CITY||City Code||STATE/UT||CITY||City Code|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||901||MAHARASHTRA||AURANGABAD||944|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||911||KOHIMA||954|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||912||ODISHA||BEHRAMPUR||955|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||927||TIRUCHIRAPALLI||970|
|MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL||939||WEST BENGAL||DURGAPUR||982|
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
Requirement of Aadhaar Number
How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form
Candidates, who are going to appear for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2017, have to submit NEET PG 2018 Application Form via online mode by following up hassle free steps described here for your ease.
Step 1: Log on to the Official Website
First and the foremost step of every participant to submit NEET Exam Application Form 2018, is to log on to its official website that is cbseneet.nic.in
Step 2: Select “NEET 2018 Application Form Apply Online” link
After visiting to the home page, candidates are required to follow “Online Services” section and switch on to “Apply Online” link.
Step 3: Go Through Instruction Carefully
Now new page will be displayed on the screen in which some instructions are given, go through the entire details thoroughly.
Step 4: Hit at “Proceed to Apply” Option
After reading whole details the next step is to hit the “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG), 2018” button.
Step 5: Fill Up Registration Form
- Now those who were already registered can directly login to apply
- Whereas, new participants are required to fill up NEET Online Registration Form with suitable details and then select “Proceed” button to get NEET 2018 Application Form Login.
- Now login by using valid ID or password and move towards further steps.
Step 6: Fill NEET 2018 Online Application Form
After that, aspirants need to fill Karnataka NEET 2018 Application Form with required details such as Name, Qualification and all relevant personal details then recheck once the filled details.
Step 7: Upload Essential Documents
Now collect essential documents, scanned signature/passport size photographs and upload it in the prescribed format.
Step 8: Make Application Fee Payment and Submit It
- Before Final submission, candidates have to pay the Application Fees for submitting NEET 2018 Application Form UG as required
- At last, hit on “Submit” button before NEET 2018 Application Form Date
- Then take at least 2 Xerox copy of submitted NEET 2018 Application Form Online for further use.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Procedure of NEET UG 2018 Application Form Correction
- It’s usually possible that while filling the NEET 2018 Application Form, if you had made any mistake then you will get a chance to make it correct.
- For changes in filled NEET 2018 UG Application Form you have to hit “NEET 2018 Application Form correction” link which is available at official website.
- But just remember one thing that you can rectifying your mistake only NEET 2018 Application Form Last Date
NEET 2018 Application Form Dates
|Application Form For NEET 2018|
|Last week of December 2017|
|NEET Application Form 2018 Last Date||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
We provide the latest information about NEET 2018 Application Form, answer key and results on our site indguru.com and for more alerts about scholarships, entrance test, admissions and employment news stick around to our site. Still if you to grab any other information must go through the official link.
Check These Related Links: