NHFDC Scholarship 2018 | 2500 Scholarship For Differently Abled Students, Eligibility, Last Date www.nhfdc.nic.in
In order to provide financial help to Differently Abled Students NHFDC Scholarship program has been started by National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation. Differently Abled Students who belongs to economically weaker family and can’t afford the expense of their higher study can apply for NHFDC 2018 Scholarship scheme. In this concern, applications are invited from those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Under this scheme, 2500 students will be awarded by the Scholarship. Eligible students can submit their NHFDC Scholarship Online Registration Form via official website that is www.nhfdc.nic.in.
Applicants are hereby notified that application will be received after the last date will be rejected so, you have to submit the application and then send the hard copy of it as or before the ending date reached. To gather detailed information such as eligibility criteria, last date, applying procedure etc regarding NHFDC Scholarship 2018 you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
NHFDC Scholarship 2018 Eligibility
- To apply for NHFDC Scholarship, candidates must be a student of Bachelor’s or Master’s Level Professional and Technical course from any recognized institution in India.
- The scholarship under this Scheme is not intended for Post-Matric/Post Secondary Technical/Professional courses having duration of less than one year.
- Monthly income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25,000/-(Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent / guardian.
There is no upper age limit to apply for NHFDC Scholarship for Differently Abled Students. Candidates who meet with the above mentioned NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility criteria can apply for NHFDC Scholarship.
Selection Procedure for NHFDC Scholarship 2018
Candidates will be selected for National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation Scholarship Scheme on the basis of the academic profile of the candidate and the availability of the scholarships. The decision of the corporation will be final and no further communication regarding the same will be entertained.
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
Reservation for Females
There are total 2500 NHFDC Scholarships available and 30% scholarships are reserved for female candidates. These reserved scholarships can be transferred to male candidates in case suitable female candidates are not available.
Renewal of NHFDC Scholarship
The scholarship need to be renewed yearly, and the following documents are to be sent along with the application form for the renewal of the scholarship:
Mark Sheet: A copy of last year’s mark sheet previous year (In case of semester system, mark sheet of both semesters in one pdf)
Passbook & Cheque: A copy of passbook of saving bank account and a cancelled cheque.
Allowances Provided under NHFDC Scholarship Scheme II
- Under www.nhfdc.nic.in Scholarship program, applicants will get a monthly allowance for 10 months of Rs. 2,500 per month for the Professional Graduate courses and Rs.3,000 per month for professional Post-graduate courses as given below:
|Class / Course||Maintenance allowance
|Professional Graduate Courses||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
- For books and other stationery, Students will get the allowances of Rs. 6000/- for Professional Graduate Courses on the other hand aspirants who are pursuing Professional Post-Graduate courses will receive of Rs.10,000/-.
- Once during the lifetime candidates will be provided with financial aid to buy aids & appliances.
- Visual, Hearing and Orthopaedically handicapped differently-abled students, also, will be provided aids and appliances, only once during a lifetime, as given below:
|1.||Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|2.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
|1.||Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|2.||Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
|1.||Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000|
How to Submit NHFDC Scholarship Online Application Form?
To apply for NHFDC 2018 Scholarship for Differently Abled Students, candidates can go through the instructions as states below:
Step 1: Firstly to apply for NHFDC Scholarship, you need to log on the Official Website that is www.nhfdc.nic.in
Step 2: Now go to the left side of home page and select “2500 Scholarships (2017-18)” link.
Step 3: This link will take you to the next page here you have to hit at “Scholarships (Trust Fund) (FRESH / RENEWAL APPLICATION) (Apply Online)” link.
Step 4: Then a new page will be opened with all details regarding NHFDC Scholarship.
Step 5: Candidates are required to read all details before submission of application form.
Step 6: After ensuring your eligibility, aspirants are need to select “Hit here to Register” option.
Step 7: Again a new page will be displayed here you have to select option “New Scholarship Application” OR “Renewal Scholarship Application” option and hit at “Sign up” button.
Step 8: Now you have to fill all asked details in NHFDC Scholarship Form in proper manner.
Step 9: Upload scanned images of photograph, passbook, Disability Certificate etc in prescribed size as given below.
Step 10: Preview all details and then press on “Submit” button.
Step 11: Take the hard copy of filled submitted application and attach Xerox of all documents as mentioned below.
Step 12: At end, send the application form to the address as given below.
Prescribed size for Certificates
|Disability Certificate||less than 100 KB||.doc or .pdf format|
|Current Year Paid Fee Receipt||less than 100 KB||.doc or .pdf format|
|Candidate Photograph||less than equal to 50 KB||jpg,BMP,png format|
|Cancel cheque Or Copy of pass book||less than 100 KB||.doc or .pdf format|
Documents to be Attached with NHFDC Scholarship Application Form
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.;
- Attested copy of Disability certificate;
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution;
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
Address to Send Application
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Ph.D. House, 3rd Floor, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016
Important Date, Keep In Mind
Ending date to submit Application Form: 30-06-2018
Aspirants who want to get other details reading NHFDC Scholarship can go through the Official Link as stated above. For obtaining all upcoming details regarding NHFDC Scholarship 2018 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.