NIOS Exam Fee For March- April Exam 2018 www.nios.ac.in Last Date, Online Payment
NIOS Exam Fee
National Institute of Open Schooling is going to conduct 10th & 12th standard Exam in the month of March- April. For this the institute has released NIOS Exam Fee schedule. Aspirants, who wanted to apply for NIOS 10th & 12th exam, need to know the NIOS Exam Fee and other important details. As per the rules of the NIOS, examination fee for public examination of Secondary (10th Class) and Senior Secondary (12th Class), candidates have to pay required NIOS Exam Fee 2018 first.
Candidates, willing to apply in NIOS Exam can attain entire information regarding NIOS examination fee right from the below given detailed description. On the below section of this page we indguru.com are sharing important steps to deposit NIOS Exam Form April 2018, participating students may follow these steps and pay the NIOS Exam Fee before the last date.
NIOS March- April Exam Fee 2018
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is going to conduct class 10 & 12th Exam in March- April 2018. The NIOS Board has released Examination Fee Schedule for the upcoming March- April public exams of Class 10th and 12th level which are given below:-
|Course level||NIOS Exam Fees Information|
|Secondary/Sr.Secondary (under Stream 2)Online admission||Rs. 250/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 120/-for Practical per subject|
|Secondary (under Stream 3) Online admission||Rs. 500/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 200/-for Practical per subject|
|Sr. Secondary (under Stream 4) Online admission||Rs. 500/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 200/-for Practical per subject|
NIOS Exam Fee Payment
Candidates who are studying 10th and 12th standard qualification under National Institute of Open Schooling and going to appear NIOS Board Exam in the month of March- April they are required to deposit the NIOS Exam Fee April 2018 via either Online or Offline mode. It’s depends on the students, how they want to pay NIOS Examination Fees. Here we are providing both mode option, so appearing candidate must pay attention on a below information.
Get Here Details Of: NIOS Admission
NIOS Exam Fee Offline Payment 2018
To pay examination fee for NIOS Board 10th or 12th class level through online channel they need to follow below important steps:-
- Candidates need to go the concerned Regional Centre office of the NIOS board.
- After that you need to NIOS Examination Fee Application Form which can be accessible through official website. You can get it directly from the regional Centre office of NIOS.
- NIOS Exam Form Fill Up carefully
- Then make the NIOS exams fee payment through Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre.
- After that you have to submit the Demand Draft (DD) along with Application form at the particular Regional Centre.
NIOS Exam Fee Online Payment 2018
Applicants who want to pay NIOS Exam Fee through online channel they need to follow below important steps:-
- Those who have opted to deposit through online mode may follow the given below steps for the successful payment of examination fee-
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the official website of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) i.e. www.nios.ac.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Online Payment Method” link.
- Now you have to pay NIOS Exam Fee March 2018 through either Debit card/ Credit card.
- After the successfully deposition of NIOS Exams Fees, you will be get SMS or e-receipt.
Check Here: NIOS Study Material
NIOS Exam Important Date
Are you looking NIOS Exam Fee Last Date to pay fee timely without late fee? Well! You are suggested to go through given below details which will assist you to know the NIOS Exam Fee Schedule, so the students who are participation 10th & 12th standard examination they must have a look below….
|For Fresh and Unsuccessful learners of pervious Examination||21-11-2017 to 20-12-2017|
|For learners, who have been unsuccessful in the preceding examination i.e October examination||01-12-2017 to 20-12-2017 (without late fee)|
|For all learners with late fee of Rs.100/- per subject||21-12-2017 to 31-12-2017 (with late fee)|
|For all learners with consolidated late fee of Rs. 1500/- per learner||01-01-2018 to 10-01-2018 (with consolidated late fee)|
Applicants may check Official Link for attaining more information about NIOS Exam Fee 2018. Stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates recruitment and career related updates. You can also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You Can Also Check: