NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017–2018 Notice 30 Specialists Doctor/MO Vacancies Apply @tripuranrhm.gov.in Walk-in
NRHM Tripura Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission, Tripura has published a job notice as NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017. Organization is planned to hire 30 eligible candidates to fill the vacant post of Specialists Doctor/MO and others. Interested and qualified job appliers for NRHM Tripura Vacancies may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date that is 17-07-2017.
Candidates applying for National Rural Health Mission shall be selected on the basis of only walk-in interview process conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. To grab more information regarding NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017–2018 you just need to scroll down this page which is well created by the team of www.indguru.com. Take a look…
NRHM Tripura Vacancy
|Sr. No||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||Specialists Doctors (Obs & Gynae) for FRU||03|
|2||Specialists Doctors (Anesthetists) for FRU||03|
|3||Specialists Doctors (Pediatricians) for FRU||02|
|4||Specialists Doctors (Surgeon) for FRU||01|
|8||Pediatricians for DEIC||03|
|9||MO (MBBS) for DEIC||03|
|10||Medical Officer (MBBS) Blood Cell||02|
|11||Medical Officer (MBBS) for NUHM||07|
Check Now: Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Tripura Jobs
Candidates first of all shall check the eligibility criteria for NRHM Vacancy as described here. Applicants must have done M.D/ M.S/ DGO/ DNB/ MBBS in relevant discipline (For Specialists Doctors Post), MD in Medicine or DNB in Internal Medicine (For Consultant Medicine Post).
For Medical Officer (MO) Post, candidates should have MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India. Age limit of the applying candidates for NRHM Tripura Specialists Doctor / MO Vacancies should be 65 years as on 30th June, 2017. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the guidelines of Government of India.
You Can Also Check: MBBS Jobs
Pay Scale and Selection Process For NRHM Vacancies
Assortment of candidates applying for NRHM Tripura Specialists Doctor / MO Recruitment will be done on the basis of their appearance in walk-in interview session which will be held on 17-07-2017. Final selection of the candidate will be based on interview performance so start preparation according to it. Selected applicants get the attractive amount of salary package as shown below:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Specialists Doctors||Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Ophthalmologist||Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Consultant Medicine||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Pediatricians for DEIC||Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|MO (MBBS) for DEIC||Rs. 31,500/-|
|Medical Officer (MBBS) Blood Cell||Rs. 31,500/-|
|Medical Officer (MBBS) for NUHM||Rs. 55,000/-|
How to Apply For NRHM Tripura Recruitment?
- First of all candidates applying for Specialists Doctor/MO Vacancies shall visit the official website that is tripuranrhm.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit “Job” link i.e. visible in “Get Involved” section under menu bar
- Now choose “Walk-in-interview will be held on 17-07-2017 for Different Posts on Contractual Basis at a Fixed Pay under State Health & Family Welfare Society,Tripura Agartala- on 21-06-2017” link.
- Now read the eligibility criteria and if you found yourself suitable for the above said post then download the application form
- Also take print out of application form and fill it with asked details and attach relevant documents
- At last submit the application form before starting interview process and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
The Office of Mission Director
National Health Mission,
Tripura Place Compound
Agartala, Tripura (West)
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 17-07-2017
Candidates may check more details regarding NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D keys to get latest updates instantly.